Damn, great minds.

Stark
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

hannahbanana

(sorry i'm the worst speller in the world)
meek

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

hannahbanana

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

hannahbanana

Deamonbane

hannahbanana

Deamonbane

hannahbanana

Deamonbane

hannahbanana

Deamonbane

hannahbanana

Deamonbane

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Deamonbane

hannahbanana

Deamonbane

hannahbanana

Deamonbane

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Deamonbane