Tentacle Monsters Invade Kagemusha [NC. Exotic]

Started by steelsmiter, April 14, 2014, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Quote from: Frozen Star on April 15, 2014, 04:06:39 AM
Sexual DCV: 4 (12 pts)

- DC Mastery               2           20       Linear, -
Did you  buy defense mastery in general or Sexual Defense Mastery specifically?

QuoteSkill Name         Ranks     Cost     Specialty/Notes
- Curl                       -            15        Body, Increases the efectiveness of 'Ablative Clothing', curling herself into a ball preventing expulsion of Undergarments.
I'm not quote sure what you want to do with this other than get the defect you suggested later in the sheet. You're not trying to get additional uses out of it are you (because as written, you get uses only when you put your clothes back on)? If the ability is trying to get flavor text for the defect, that's not really worth 15 points. Or any points.

Quote- Enticing Youth: (-2) Left in undergarments, men and women alike have trouble looking away and keeping their hands to themselves.
You mean like Boy Magnet or Girl Magnet (perhaps the first level of each? The second level of each would cost -4)

Quote- Impulsion: (-1) Has an uncontrollable admirration for young attractive men, close to her age.
Like with Easily Distracted (Men)?

Also on a side note, unappealing conflicts with boy and girl magnet, which is an issue that could take care of itself if you get both the second levels of girl and boy magnet.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Yukina

Besm Prototype

Character Name: Miyoko Miyazaki
Race: Human
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 90 Lbs.
Description:
Miyoko
Total Points: 200

Size: Medium
Stats
Body: (6)
Mind: (3)
Soul: (3)

ACV: 4 (8 with Sword)
DCV: 4 (8 with Sword)
Sexual ACV: 0
Sexual DCV: 0
Damage Multiplier: 5 (8 with Sword)

HP: 45
EP: 30
Shock Value: This game is just cinematic enough not to use shock value.
Libido Resistance: [Body+Seduction (Physical)]x5. If you're not specialized in Physical Seduction, you still use it, you just don't add the specialization bonus.

Attribute Name     Ranks     Cost     Notes
+3/12p Aura of Inspiration
+5/10p Combat Technique (Critical Strike, Judge Opponent, Leaping Attack, Lightning Reflexes, Precise Aim)
+1/15p Extra Actions
+2/10p Extra Defenses
+4/8p Heighten Awareness
+3/6p Weapon: Katana
+3/12p Massive Damage: Sword
+4/12p Melee Attack: Sword
+4/12p Melee Defense: Sword
+1/2p Special Movement (Zen Direction)

Skill Name         Ranks     Cost     Specialty/Notes
+2/6p Acrobatics
+2/4p Area Knowledge
+1/2p Climbing
+3/3p Cultural Arts
+2/2p Domestic Arts
+2/2p Etiquette

Defects:
-2 Shy
-4 Ism: Teenager
-4 Ism: Sexism
-3 Easily Distracted: Futanari
-2 Girl Magnet

Left Over Points: 7

steelsmiter

Yugishogun, if you remove the Item restriction on your Katana you've spent 3 of the remaining 10 points.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Yukina

I'd rather saved the points for future advancements.

steelsmiter

Ok, just letting you know. Miyoko is approved.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Yukina

Wonderful! :) I'll find a picture.

Edit: Complete

steelsmiter

OK, just a heads up, on p. 9 it says you can only have a Damage Multiplier of 6, but that makes certain concepts unplayable, so I'm removing that limitation.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Yukina

Yay. :)

Edit: I'm glad to have learned about Besm. It's such a wonderfully flexible system for different anime campaigns. :)

steelsmiter

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 15, 2014, 12:25:20 PM
Yay. :)

Edit: I'm glad to have learned about Besm. It's such a wonderfully flexible system for different anime campaigns. :)
I'm suprised you didn't know about it before. It would have been great for the Hentai Multiverse.

Interestingly I'm probably going to make Yukiko Abe after we get a few finalizing touches down.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Yukina

Wonderful. :) it'll be nice to see Yukiko again.

Vercile

steelsmiter

Quote from: Frozen Star on April 15, 2014, 07:08:13 PM
*Humiliation* lol
Sorry about that, I clicked the speech bubble under your name so I thought it was a PM. By the time I realized it was kind of pointless of me to take it down. Anyway, so if you like, you can PM me any clarifications you have. That is if it works for you.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MistressVoluptas

All updated to reflect the lifting of the cap ;)

steelsmiter

An interesting topic came up: skill caps

So it's been mentioned that skill caps are at +6. It should also be noted that you get +1 for specialties automatically, so even if you've bought a skill at +6, the specialty makes certain rolls +7. This is especially relevant for sexual ACV and DCV ;D carry on.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Vercile

Currently Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Vercile

It's fine, I figured I'd be a bit slower than everyone else. I'm a noodle scratcher.

steelsmiter

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on April 15, 2014, 07:37:47 PM
All updated to reflect the lifting of the cap ;)
If you could by chance find some picture (or more than one for that matter) that's an adequate representation of your character, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it in a PM ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MistressVoluptas

Sorry I'm still looking for one, but if anyone has one in mind I would really appreciate the help ;)

steelsmiter

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on April 15, 2014, 09:20:36 PM
Sorry I'm still looking for one, but if anyone has one in mind I would really appreciate the help ;)
I know huge boobs are difficult to find ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Oh and the formats are wrong on everything that has a dot in front of it.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MistressVoluptas

Quote from: steelsmiter on April 15, 2014, 09:25:09 PM
Oh and the formats are wrong on everything that has a dot in front of it.

Well big boobs, right hair, right clothes XD etc I have one a freind sent me, but the clothes are too modern and the hair  is too short.

steelsmiter

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on April 15, 2014, 09:44:56 PM
Well big boobs, right hair, right clothes XD etc I have one a freind sent me, but the clothes are too modern and the hair  is too short.
Not to mention the dick ;D you have the best of both worlds AAAAAAAAND you don't have to deal with Miley Cyrus.

adjusted format
Character Name:Sayako Hyuka
Race: Human
Height: 4"9'
Weight:130 Lbs
Description: Sayakao has long black hair, brown eyes, big plump lips. her measurements are 65" 30" 40" and she has smooth milky white skin
Total Points: 200

Size:Medium
Stats
Body: 5 (50) Mind: 2 (20) Soul: 2 (20)

ACV:3
DCV:3
Sexual ACV: Seduction (Physical) skill 6+1?
Sexual DCV: Seduction (Physical) skill 6+1?
Damage Multiplier: 5+2+4

HP: 35
EP: 20+5
Shock Value: This game is just cinematic enough not to use shock value.
Libido Resistance: 55

Attribute Name        Ranks     Cost     Notes
Combat Technique   7            14        (Brutal, Blind fighting, Critical Hit, Lethal Blow, Lightning Reflexes, Steady Hand, Leap Attack)
Appearance              3             3
Massive Damage      4            16        (Unarmed)
Melee Attack            5             15       (Unarmed)
Melee Defense          2             6         (Unarmed)
Extra Energy            1              2
Gainaxing Oppai++  2             2
Super strength         2             16
Sixth Sense              2              4       (Monsters)
Special Movement    4             8       (Fast, Balance, Catlike, Light footed total:8pts)
Resistance                3             6
Endowment              2              2      (9 Inches)

Skill Name         Ranks     Cost     Specialty/Notes
Seduction          6            18        (Physical)
Acrobatics         4             8         (Flexibility)
Powerlifting       1             2         (moving objects,)

Defects:
Easily Distracted (-2pts, Futanari/Men
Tentacle Magnet (-4 Something about her body makes tentacles more likely prioritize her over others in their desire to penetrate/fondle her/Impregnate her
-ism (Sexism) -4
Wardrobe Malfunctions ( -1)
Boy/Girl/Futa Magnet(Lactating breasts/Needs to milk) (-3pts, Sayako is compelled to let anyone who asks to
nurse from her. Anyone who does becomes addicted to her milk and winds up being super stalkerish towards her for a short while )

Background

Sayako was born the unfortunate daughter of a minor noble and a Geisha who eloped to be together and made the very foolish decision to make the contraceptive love that gave birth to her in the shrine dedicated to Aoi a near forgotten hermaphrodite fertility deity. A curse that rendered all three of them, her father, mother, and her even her as of yet unborn self into buxom futanari with breasts that flow with near endless milk.

Ashamed of their current state and unable to control their urges they left poor Sayako on the doorstep to a temple of warrior priestess monks dedicated to perfected the futanari form through the study and mastery of martial arts as well as the worship of beauty and all the double-edged gifts Aoi bestowed on all her followers. They trained her night and day to master a potential of humanity people only tell of in kung-fu stories, but they were a very physical orientated group training in the flesh both in it's power and it's pleasures, nut not in the mind or the spirit so Sayakos education and knowledge of the world sadly suffered a bit.

This came to bite her big time when Sayako learned the hard way all of Aoi's gifts no matter how much small have a price. On the night of a full moon the temple was attacked by Tentacles drawn by Aoi's power dwelling in the futanari order. Sayako was barely able to escape becoming an incubator that night, but still it left an impression on her that night. She seems to be able to attune her senses to sense them, but the same can be said of the tentacle monsters who seem to find her and any remaining priestesses as prime prey for some reason. Although Sayako is quite aware that there others out there.

Still Sayakos life since having to flee the order hasn't been so bad. The learning curve that the world outside may not share the freedom of expression with sexual desires, and she's down on for being a woman by men and for being unusual by other women, shes keeps her spirit up and devotes herself to training still as she travels the land seeking adventure and pleasure where she can find it.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Muse

Hi there, Steel.  I'm still interested. Am I too late? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

steelsmiter

Nope. I'd close the thread and you'd see at least 4 spoilers for sheets on the first post if you were too late. Maybe even 6. Depends.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os