Mistaken Slave sister roleplay idea (nc,bon)

Started by playfullchick76, April 04, 2009, 07:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

For this one, i would live in a house or apartment with my twin sister.Im the more shy of the two, and unknown to me,my twin sister is the slavegirl, maid and sometimes ponygirl of a wealthy and skilled master/mistress.

My sister agrees to go with her dom, but is involved in an accident on the way home.She had agreed to be kidnapped by her master/mistress,her idea, and kept shackled and suitably attired during the months that she would be with her master or mistress.

I would look and sound exactly like my sister, but be unable to convince her that im not my sister, as she's pretended to be me before.

Im thinking, i would be kept overseas with my sisters master/mistress for months, or longer even.my sister would be unable to contact her at all.

If this works for anyone, do tell.

Gerald

An interesting plot line to be sure. I, of course am male, and prefer to portray my own gender, so if that is not a problem...since you hinted at it being a mistress you would serve...let me know, perhaps we could hammer out the beginnings of an adventure...

gerald
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

playfullchick76

Thanks, im glad you like it.Im happy to  serve a master, or mistress. I would love to play this out with you.