A King's Story-Over-Smut Ideas (Tentatively Seeking Super-Slow Stories)

Started by King Serperior, January 27, 2016, 06:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Welcome to the King's Corner!

Now that I have your attention, I encourage you to please sit down and take a look at the following links:

Now that we have that out of the way, let me tell you a little about myself as a person.

My name is King Serperior, but most call me 'KS.'  No need to be formal, so please, call me what suits you best.  I am not a difficult person to get along with by any means.  I have been a member of Elliquiy approaching three years and am a Mentor, at least when I am not on break.  I am on Elliquiy daily, but that doesn't mean that I write daily.  Some days leave me with little to no muse and I don't write under those circumstances.  However, I am more than willing to plot and just 'shoot the breeze' with you.  I personally use Elliquiy as a form of release from the real world, to relax and stretch the very boundaries of my imagination, to write amazing stories that make a life of their own.  I honestly really don't care if the 'you' behind the screen is male, female, or anything and everything in-between.  I am here to write and am more than willing to swap up pairings with you if it makes you more comfortable.  Yes, this does mean I write cross-gender!

Now, I like writing smut as much as anyone, but that doesn't mean I want the story to be solely based on it!  I like to have a driving force that is a little less flimsy as smut-driven stories tend to be One-Shots.  Now, don't get me wrong here.  I know that stories exist that are long-term that are smut-driven, but I very much enjoy a good plot.  That aside, I tend to pump out a post every 1-4 weeks on average.  On some days, I may write a post or two out every day or maybe one post a week.  It all depends on how I feel and what is happening in life on my end.  I write extremely Muse-driven, so don't think right off the bat that if I am posting in such-and-such story rather than ours that I am ignoring it.  Rather, it may be that my muse is just focused elsewhere.  It's nothing against you nor our story, so please don't take it too badly, okay?   :-)

Here's where you learn about the King as a Writer

• Posting Speed:  First and foremost, I am a very slow poster, even under the best of terms.  It has nothing to do with the games, but rather I post when my muse is most able to.  I won't force out a post and leave you with a bad read;  I'd rather wait and let my muse tell me if I can make a worthwhile post.
  • Post Length:  I tend to post a minimal of three paragraphs, but I usually post more.  I would like anyone interested in writing with me to be able to match that.
  • Genres:  I tend to be rather versatile in the genres that I play.  At the moment, the genres that I am feeling most up to are:  Military Fiction, Westerns, Action-Adventure, Fantasy Stories (Be they Low, High, or Modern), Detective Mysteries, Some Horror, Cyberpunk, Skyrim, Paranormal Mystery / Romance, Supernatural Thriller, Espionage, Dystopian, Steampunk, Alternate History, and Science Fiction.  There's quite a few more that I like, but likely cannot name right now!
  • Settings:  As with Genres, I am very versatile in my preferences.  That said, there are a few that I really, truly love:  Alternate History, Modern-Day Life, Ancient Mythological Times, Futuristic Worlds, Potterverse, Supernatural (television series), Ancient History, Mecha-Style, Star Wars, Zombie Apocalypse, Post-Apocalyptic, Pirates, and many, many others that would take me ages to name.  Just ask and I'll let you know!
  • Planning, Mapping, Brainstorming:  I'm very much the kind of person to plan things ahead of time.  However, if needs be, I can also just go along with the story.  I really do like mapping out ideas though.
  • Plot-Wise:  I am very much a sucker for a good plot.  Give me something good, and it becomes harder for me to turn down.
  • Sex-Wise:  As said before, though I love sex and smut as much as the next person, I love plot even more.  I won't turn down sexual content in a story, but I would rather it NOT be the focus.
  • Communication, Feedback, and OOC:  This is a huge requirement for me.  No communication kills games faster for me than anything I could ever possibly think of and it's a bigger issue in single games than groups.  Did you enjoy my post?  Then tell me.  Hate it?  Don't be afraid to tell me upfront.  There's nothing worse than a person who refuses to let their partner know how they feel about a game.  Did I make an error?  Well, let me know and I can fix it, or at least explain why it's not actually an error.  I am a very civil and respectable person, so please let me know your thoughts.  A game is two people writing and if only one person ever speaks, the game will stagnate and sour faster than you can blink.
  • Hard Offs:  Scat, Vomit, excessive blood/knife/needle play, Bestiality (Nothing more than dogs and horses), Vore, footplay (unless stockings are involved), Underage, Extreme age-gaps (No more than 20 years at most), Godmodding (Within reason, some is acceptable), Perfection (Nothing is ever perfect), and Male Pregnancy, among other things.  I am very reasonable, but the listed will not do.
  • Pictures:  I love pictures!  They provide details that help me visualize a scene.

Idea Code
[b]Plot Name:[/b]
[b]Genre:[/b]
[b]Setting:[/b]
[b]Idea:[/b]
[b]Pairings:[/b]
[b]Note:[/b]
[b]Partner Requirements:[/b]
[b]Sexual Content:[/b]

Please contact me via PM and do not post in this thread.  I like to review your on's and off's before committing to writing.
If there is no O/O matrix or thread itself, I will likely not write with you.  A apologize if that offends anyone, but that is nonnegotiable.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Original Idea(s)

Plot Name:  Epic Fantasy Adventure (name can be changed)
Genre:  Fantasy
Setting:  Custom fantasy world with many kingdoms in a similar idea of Game of Thrones, but with Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, and Humans as well as many beasts like Maticores and the rare dragons.
Idea:  Two to six people find themselves in the Free Lands, a neutral area where there is no ruling kingdom.  They come from all walks of life, most having never met one another.  Something happens that forces them together and they must learn to trust one another and their individual skills while they run from their pasts, escape their demons, and try to survive.  Maybe they fight an evil king to save one of the lands!  Maybe they are tasked with stopping a Civil War!  Perhaps they must stop an evil cult from summoning a demonic being to lay waste to the land!  Or maybe they just explore the various places together.  There's so many options!
Pairings:  Any really!  Who knows what sort of pairings such an adventure may put together?
Note:  The base idea came from a discussion with a fellow writer when the game didn't happen to work out.
Partner Requirements:  Just someone of any gender (or no gender) who wants to build a fantasy world and go on a grand adventure.
Sexual Content:  Anywhere from Light to Extreme, depending on partner preferences.  I certainly wouldn't complain if there were none at all because I do love story!

Plot Name:  Space Monster Hunters (Name can be changed)
Genre:  Scifi
Setting:  Custom space-age world where monsters and aliens plague various colonies.
Idea:  The Hunters are an organization that spreads across many systems, capturing, relocating, and sometimes killing threats to various settlements around the galaxy.  Typically sorted into a team of four, these Hunter groups are the ones settlements turn to in their times of need.
Pairings:  Any really!  Who knows what sort of pairings such an adventure may put together?
Partner Requirements:  Just someone of any gender (or no gender) who wants to build a scifi universe and go on a grand adventure and also doesn't mind that I am a very slow poster.
Sexual Content:  Anywhere from Light to Extreme, depending on partner preferences.  I certainly wouldn't complain if there were none at all because I do love story!

Plot Name:  The Order
Genre:  Historical Scifi Fantasy
Setting:  Set in a scifi world, it follows one team of the Order as they go back in time to capture criminals to bring them to justice.
Idea:  Whispered only in shadows, most believe it doesn't exist.  However, they couldn't be more incorrect.  The Order is a technologically advanced task force that travels through time in order to capture criminals that go back to create their own realities.  The Order are the elite of the elite, selected for their various skills and traits and placed onto teams specifically to apprehend those who seek to diverge timelines.  Only the Order can realign these alternate realities.  They are bound by the law of never using technology not available to that time period unless not doing so threatens their mission.  Even then, consequences are severe.  What is this Order?  It is the one thing that brings balance to life as you know it...but only if you don't know the Order....
Pairings: Any really!  Who knows what sort of pairings such an adventure may put together?
Partner Requirements:  Just someone of any gender (or no gender) who wants to build a scifi universe and go on a grand adventure and also doesn't mind that I am a very slow poster.

Plot Name:  Wastelanders
Genre:  Post-Apocalyptic
Setting:  Somewhere in the Fallout Universe
Idea One:  She is a Wasteland Gladiator, her armor cobbled together from what surviving pieces of power armor and the scrapped parts of armor woen by her slain foes.  She has slaughtered Raiders, Ghouls, Mirelurks, Super Mutants, and even, supposedly, a Deathclaw, if the rumors and claims are to be believed.  Who would have thought that she would join a Vault Dweller on a journey across the wastes and perhaps be the one of the ones to save them all?  Never in her life!

Idea Two:  She came from a Vault and, surprisingly, took to the life of the wastelands with ease.  During her travels, she comes across a settlement and meets a tinkerer and his mechanical creation.  Eventually, they are drawn into issues that pull them across the wasteland.

Idea Three:  he caravan had been traveling at a surprisingly fast pace along the wastes.  She had followed them for many days over many kilometers.  Now, the time was right.  Their hurry had slowed, the chased becoming complacent.  They never noticed her, always staying out of sight.  Tonight, as she finished assembling her weapon, the target would be eliminated.  Tomorrow, the pay would be transferred to her coffers.  The caravan wouldn't know what happened, that she had ever been in the partially collapsed church.

Cla-chick!

She didn't ask for this job, but in order to survive the wastelands, one had to do anything needed to survive, even if it meant sacrificing their morals long enough to finish a job.  She learned that the hard way nearly a decade ago when she lost her arm to a mutant, afraid to make the shot, even if it meant killing her friend, who the creature was using as a shield.  As her eye gazed through the scope, she thought, 'Should have made that shot....'

BANG!

Partner Requirements:  Just someone of any gender (or no gender) who wants to build a Fallout-styled universe and go on a grand adventure and also doesn't mind that I am a very slow poster.

Plot Name:  Sky Pirates
Genre:  Steampunk
Setting:  Steampunk semi-modern
Idea:  For years, the Sky Pirates were considered to be a minor threat with no real coordination.  The airships were often armed just enough to make the average Sky Pirate vessel have a challenge.  However, over the last few months, organized assaults of Pirate Airships began happening, taking down targets previously thought to be safe from the average single vessel.  Something was happening, someone was organizing the pirates.  To make the situation even worse, it was noted by the very few survivors that these pirates had new technology that no pirate should possess.  There was no doubt that someone was arming them.....but who?  Stretched thin, the authorities and military was no match for the highly adaptable pirates who were able to avoid them as if they had someone on the inside....
Partner Requirements:  Just someone of any gender (or no gender) who wants to build a Steampunk universe and go on a grand adventure and also doesn't mind that I am a very slow poster.

Plot Name:  Twin Sides of the Coin
Genre:  Semi-Scifi
Setting:  Semi-Futuristic
Idea:  As children, they were friends, almost family.  However, not all paths stay together.  Sometimes, one's fate diverges them, changes direction and flows apart.  However, Fate does have a twisted sense of humor.  Sometimes, those long-lost paths cross each other again, intertwining even tighter than before.  One grew to become a leading investigator in the city's most advanced security force.  The other, a criminal whose skills were unmatched, who never left a tangible trace.  When two old friends on opposite sides of the law meet again, they will be set along a path that could very well mean their own deaths....
Partner Requirements:  Just someone of any gender (or no gender) who wants to build a semi-scifi universe and go on a grand adventure and also doesn't mind that I am a very slow poster.

Gods of Yesterday Inspiration

NOTE: None of the images have to be used for the gods and goddesses;
This was simply a convenient listing of them I found~

Plot Name:  The Gods of Yesterday
Genre:  Modern Fantasy
Setting:  Modern
Idea:  They say that Gods and Goddesses never die.  That, at least, is the truth.  The rulers of Olympus were great, powerful, and feared.  However, times do change and such deities must adapt to survive.  Unfortunately, the Fates made their decision for them.  When the Gods and Goddesses refused to change with the world, they changed the Gods and Goddesses instead.  Stricken down from the Heavens, memories lost and living from life to life, never really dying.  They just existed, in new human forms, their true powers yet unrealized.  For hundreds of centuries, they have walked among the humans who, at one point, worshiped them.  It is only when the slaughter of the Fates happens that their spell becomes unraveled.  Through a series of seemingly unrelated events, the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus, scattered around the world, living lives ignorant of who they really are, are slowly brought together.  Though the Fates' spell was broken, they would need time to awaken their true power, to regain their memories.  Until they have returned to their original strength, they will remain vulnerable.  So long without memories or power, it will take many years to be completely ready to face what is to come.  Until then, they rely only upon each other in order to survive...
Partner Requirements:  Just someone of any gender (or no gender) who wants to build a modern fantasy universe and go on a grand adventure and also doesn't mind that I am a very slow poster.

Plot Name:  Betrayal of the Royal Order
Genre:  Historical Fantasy
Setting:  Historical Fantasy
Idea:  Betrayal!  That was her first thought as the assassins came from the shadows to surround her.  She cursed herself for being so blind, for not reacting when she noticed that the streets were empty during this busy time of the year.  'Easy now, girl,' she muttered to her steed, which shook her head, recognizing the danger.  The Order assured her that she would be safe and she was convinced, even leaving her flintlock behind.  Her only weapon was her sword and she knew she would never be able to draw it in time.  The gilnt of bronze revealed that these assassins were in possession of such firearms.  The only way open was the aqueduct, but that was madness.  All other ways were barred by men, the remaining alleyways blocked by wagons.  There was no other option.  She had to protect her source because, if they were here, they must know and be on their way to tie up the loose end.  Perhaps a little madness was her only chance.  As she whipped her horse into a gallop towards the aqueduct, she heard the click of the flintlock behind her.  The horse was midair, mere meters away from the balcony, when she heard the discharge of black power and shot....
Partner Requirements:  Just someone of any gender (or no gender) who wants to build a Historic fantasy universe and go on a grand adventure and also doesn't mind that I am a very slow poster

Plot Name:  New Jurassic World
Genre:  Post-Apocalypse
Setting:  Post-Apocalypse
Idea:  '...your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.'

Dr. Ian Malcolm said that about 200 years ago when that park opened.  It is now the year 2200 and who would have thought that his words would ring true?  Many failed attempts to bring nature's dead back to life for the entertainment of the public resulted in hundreds of deaths and the closings and destruction of multiple islands.  If only the termination had been compete....

Someone escaped with all the data and a few embryos to continue in secret.  This time, however, this person did not experiment on an island.  No, this foolish person escaped to the mainland.  For a decade or two, dinosaurs were raised from hatchlings.  Eventually, the greediness of Man resulted in the selling of embryos to other facilities in secret.  China, Russia, Japan, England, and even Australia and Canada.  Just one fire could be put out easily, but many flames erupting around the world?  No, that unleashed an inferno that took the world back to the Cretaceous Period again.

Now, the world is very different.  We were no cavemen, our only defenses being torches and spears.  We hid behind stone and metal walls in communities few and far between.  The world as we knew it has been reclaimed by the beasts that came before us.  Once again, we are near the bottom of the food chain....

Partner Requirements:  Just someone of any gender (or no gender) who wants to build a Historic fantasy universe and go on a grand adventure and also doesn't mind that I am a very slow poster

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Characters I want to Play

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Characters I want to Play Against

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Settings, Scenes, and Groupings I want to Write

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

And now this thread is officially open!  Please do not post here.  Thank you!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

I might be totally insane, but I might be seeking a story.  It depends on the whims of a muse, but don't be afraid to send a message!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace