Oneofakiind, Nikkia & Marcuss

Started by OneOfAKiind, May 27, 2009, 06:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneOfAKiind

Missy turned from her locker and watched her sister speed out of the school as fast as she could, and sighed a bit, shaking her head. Her sister always beat her home, there was no doubt about that. Alexxis took full advantage of being "the oldest" and Missy just let it go; it wasn't any use trying to beat Alexxis home anymore...parking on the road wasn't that bad.

She slammed her locker shut with another sigh, wishing school would be over just a little bit sooner. Graduation really couldn't come fast enough for her. Then it would be summer and all she had to do was lay out, tan, swim, and get ready for college.

She made her way out to her car, a piece of junk convertible that barely worked sometimes, but it was her baby. Years of working at the supermarket had paid for it, and she wouldn't replace it for anything. Her brown curls blew in the wind as she drove down the road, parking in front of their house on the street as usual, put the hood up, and walked inside, hearing Jimmy yelling about Alexxis as usual.

Missy rolled her eyes and tossed her bag down, kicking off her high heels and stretching a bit, glad to be able to relax a little. One look at Jimmy let her know he'd been smoking again and she shook her head, but said nothing to their mom about it; their mom was so naive sometimes it was incredible. "Get over it Jimmy. You're just as much of a hazard on the road anyways with that nasty skateboard you love anyways." She muttered, flopping down on the couch.
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Nikkia

Alexxis hadn't even known Jimmy was home until he yelled obscenities down the stairs at her. She didn't mind though, just giggled. He was always trying to get her in trouble, all the while getting himself in trouble.

Missy walked into the house, yelling something else up at Jimmy. Lexxie laughed out loud. "Alexxis, this isn't funny," her mother scolded. "You three are eighteen, and you can't even get along. Adults. And you can't even get along," her mother sighed, only causing Lexxie to laugh even harder.

"Hey Jimmy! Maybe if you didn't smoke so much pot you'd know to get out of the way of a moving car!... Actually, you know what.. Next time, smoke even more weed, and maybe I'll actually hit you," Alexxis exploded in a fit of histerics. She gently drew her index finger to her eye, wiping tears away before they smeared her make up.

"Alexxis! You know what. I can't take this today. Just go upstairs, all three of you, stay upstairs," her mother sighed again. "Oh mother, quit being so dramatic."

Lexxie hopped up off the couch, grabbed her purse and walked up the stairs, slamming her heels down on the wooden steps. "Sometimes I think you're fourteen, you know that!" her mother yelled up at her. "And sometimes I think you're senile," Lexxie replied, still giggling.

She passed her brother while walking to her room and paused before him, simply glaring. She shook her head and pushed his shoulder, knocking him back against the wall before walking forward. She paused once again and turned to face him. "If you get my driving privileges taken away, that little skateboard of your's is toast, punk," she whispered before entering her bedroom and slamming the door.

Sometimes Lexxie didn't have any idea what to do with herself in that house. She couldn't stand her family most of the time, and though she couldn't wait to be out of school, she dreaded summer. All day with the fam? What kind of "summer" is that?

Lexxie kicked her heels off and slid out of the skinny jeans she was wearing. She pulled her shirt over her head and let each article of clothing drop to the floor. She walked over to her sterio and pressed the red illuminated "power" button, which immediately blasted heavy metal.

Ceron

Seriously if they weren't his sisters he would have taken them both outside and had a chat with them. He glared at mom as she sent them all to her rooms and he really couldn't wait till the school year was over with for he was moving out. Tired of all of this he made his way upstairs and he caught Lexxie's comment to him

"You do that sis and I tell mom about your secreted little toys " which he knew weren't so little and as he passed Missy " And excuse me why don't you go and do something like read a book the most excitement your ever gonna see" and he slammed the door to his room as he turned on his computer and blasted some Lincoln Park. The huge sub woofer kicked in the heavy bass drowning out the music from his sisters room atleast into his own room.

He really wanted to punch something but the last time he did that he had to replace the dry wall. But with a grin as he headed back to his puter he clicked on a hidden icon and the secreted web cams the size of a pen came on both opened the view into each of his sisters rooms. He wanted as much dirt as he could and thought Missy he did not have much on he had hours of Lexxie and that alone made things ok as he slid each one to a different monitor having four hooked up

The middle two he set up with Rainbow six. Time to go and kill people since it was against the law to do so in real life. He walked to his mini fridge and grabbed a beer before lighting up another joint and locking the door to his room. Settling in he started playing .
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

Missy scowled, but said nothing to her mother as she stood with a huff and stormed up the stairs. She was probably the least trouble to her mother, but she always got the same punishments as the others did, which after awhile really irritated her.

very similar to her sister, her tight, form fitting clothes came off the instant she had her door locked, but chose to put on a small black teddy instead of remaining naked. She flopped onto her bed with a Cosmo magazine. Her brother had no idea how much excitement she had on a daily basis. Cute little Missy never did anything wrong... riiiiiiight.

She frowned as she heard competing music blasting through her walls and reached for her iPod, putting the earbuds in and leaning against her plush pillows idly, reading through her  magazine, finding a million new things she wanted to try out on whoever she could find to try it out on.

Missy thought about her sister, someone she admired a lot, but didn't feel particularly close to even though they were all the same age and looked very alike. Her brother, on the other hand, was almost too much for her to handle sometimes, which had its fun times, but also its annoyances. She rolled her eyes again and shook her head, pushing her random thoughts from her head and focusing on more...important matters.
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Nikkia

Lexxie pulled a powder blue camisole over her head and dark blue boyshorts up over her hips. She sighed as her brother's music roared over her own, and she tip-toed to her stereo, turning the volume dial all the way to the right. "Let's see him try to drown out my music now," she murmured to herself, though she knew he could.

Lexxie sighed and flopped down on her bed. Though Alexxis was the oldest, and abused it to the fullest extent, she sometimes wished she was more like her brother-- daring and wild, or even sometimes more like her sister-- timid and meek. Lexxie shook those silenced thoughts from her head and pulled a small green basket from beneath her bed.

Lexxie sifted through her basket of nail polish before a loud knock was heard on her door. "Who the hell is it?" she growled. Her mother just pushed the door open. "Excuse you," Lexxie scowled, "It wouldn't hurt to wait until I said come in."

"You better watch your mouth," her mother shouted over her music as she walked to Lexxie's stereo, pressing the power button.

"Oh, come on, mother. I have to listen to Jimmy's bullshit music, but not my own? What kind of shit is that?" Lexxie whined.

"I have no idea what's gotten into you this year, but you'd better start acting like the lady I've raised you to be," her mother warned. Lexxie scoffed and shook her head. "Get out of my room," she ordered to her mother, examining a dark purple nail polish.

"Just wait until your father gets home," her mother said to her, slamming the door as she walked out.

"I'm not fucking scared of him!" Lexxie cried after her, rolling her eyes. She was sick of being treated like she was ten. "I'll get your father!" her mother would always warn. "Yeah, way to show some initiative, mother," Lexxie said outloud. "If she couldn't take care of three God damned kids, maybe she should have kept her legs closed."

Lexxie shook the dark purple bottle in her hand, pulled her knee to her chest and placed her green toe-seperators in place. She shook the bottle a bit more before applying a single coat of paint to each toenail.

Ceron

At a pause in his game he glanced over to the screen that showed Missy and a smile hit his lips " Nice choice sis. " He muttered to himself taking a moment to enjoy how that teddy sseemed to slide over her skin. One day he thought as he glanced over to Lexxie's screen, "nice choice as well  " it was in that moment he saw mom enter the room and realizing that the music was probably going to cause issues he turned his down moments before Lexxie's was which caused him to smile knowing she was probably blaming him for the loud music war.

In a way he felt bad for though he and mom and dad had thier moments Lexxie seemed to always be in the thick of it with them. Of course often times he was a reason why still he wondered why his sister always took it so far. He heard the scream from lexxie as she offered to thier mother another choice set of words and winced.

Sighing he lost his interest in the game and shut down his computer but not before taking screen shots of the outfits the sisters were in and he placed them in a locked folder. He really felt bad for mom for though she wasn't the greatest mom in the world she was still thier mom and did take decent care of them. Looking at the time he realized he had to beat it off to class. He was only a few days away from getting his black belt and though no one in the house seemed to give a shit he was actually really excited.

Grabbing his gym bag he unlocked his door and knocking on Missy's door " Hey sis tell mom I went to class. " Sighing he knocked on Lexxie's door " Hey Lex still gonna give me a ride to class ?" She had promised him a few days back that she would but this would not be the first time she canceld at the last minute.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

"Tell her yourself.." Missy muttered to herself, in the middle of something *ahem* important.

She heard him going off to beg a ride off of Lexxie and once she was...done...she took a quick shower and headed down the stairs in a pair of short pink plaid shorts and a white tube-top, her dark hair in wet curls around her bare shoulders. Without her brother and sister there, the house was quiet and peaceful... how she reveled in these moments. God what it would be like to be an only child!

"Hey mom, do you need help with dinner?" She asked.

"Sure, grab a spoon and stir that for me," Her mother said absently, and Missy did as she asked.

"Jimmy went to class," She said with a shrug and their mother peered at her curiously.

"aren't you supposed to be in that class too, Missy?" Missy frowned at her mother.

"I quit a long time ago, mom. It was stupid anyways, and when am I ever going to need some stupid class like that?" she muttered over the steaming pot of boiling water in front of her, a dark look in her sparkling green eyes. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and sighed, "and I don't need a lecture. I really don't think I'll be fighting anyone anytime soon." To tell the truth, she had slept with their instructor, and didn't really want to EVER see him again. His ego was huge, but other parts of him weren't. what a waste of time.

Nikkia

Lexxie heard a knock on her door and almost screamed until she heard Jimmy's voice. She swore if it was her mother again, she'd freak out. Lexxie hopped up, her toes freshly painted, and jumped into a pair of shorts. "Yeah," Lexxie said, opening the door. "I gotta get a pack of smokes anyways."

Alexxis closed her door behind her and headed down the stairs. "I'm leaving mother," Lexxie said. "To where?" their mother called after her. "As if it's any of your business, right?" Alexxis grabbed her keys off the end table and turned to face Jimmy, "Let's go."

Lexxie pressed the "unlock" button on her keychain and hopped in her car, waiting for Jimmy to climb in the passenger side. "You know, sometimes I can't stand that woman," she said outloud, more to herself than to Jimmy. Before Jimmy even had his door shut, Lexxie had the car started and was already recklessly backing out. She sped down the street, stopped at a red light, and opened the glove compartment, pulling her lip shimmer from it's case. She sat there for a moment, applying lip gloss in her rearview mirror.

Alexxis hadn't even noticed the light turn to green until nearby cars were honking at her. She just stuck her middle finger out the window and sped down the road. It took less than a minute for her to swing into a gas station, pay for cigarettes, and have one already pressed to her lips. "I hope you're not going to be late," she said, exhaling rings of smoke.

Lexxie turned the car on and pulled out of the gas station, speeding her way to his karate practice.

Ceron

Of course even telling Missy was a chance she wouldnt' tell mom, he really did not want to get in trouble mom often seemed to forget about him. Hell he doubted anyone would show up saturday. It was one of the few things in life he had not only stuck with but actually seen to the end. Though it was just a new door for him still it was an achievement.

He barely made it to the car still trying to shut the door as his sister peeled out from the driveway. He kept his tongue from moving and saying something. Last time he said something about her driving she left him about half way to class. So instead he simply stared out the window even as she commented about mom again he did not say anything for that to last time he told her what he thought she had smacked him, which he had hit her in return.

For that he had been grounded for two months and dad had even shut off the internet. So instead he nodded. It seemed as she flipped everyone off that Lexxie was to caught up in her own world to realize that her actions effected other people as she got back in the car " No I should be on time sis, Thanks "

Often times the images of the sisters doing things that if their mom knew they were doing helped him keep his cool as he held to the information for a time when he could use it to his advantage. With the way she drove it wasn't long before she pulled up to the school and he hopped out " thanks. Guess see you later" he shut the door, maybe a bit to hard and he headed threw the doors, this was probably the few times he actually ahd peace and quiet
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

Missy waited for her siblings to come back home. Sometimes she felt like her siblings liked each other more than they liked her. It was hard being the "baby", so she kept herself occupied in less conventional ways. She ate the dinner her mother made in silence; they never ate together anymore. Dad worked late, mom was on a "diet", and her siblings were off doing whatever the hell they wanted until whenever they wanted.

Her phone buzzed and she answered it, setting down her fork, "what?"

"Huuuge party tonight, Missy, You have GOT to come out. and you should bring your hot brother," her friend giggled over the phone and Missy couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"Yeah we'll see about that one. What time and where?" She shoveled more food in her mouth, already contemplating her potential outfit as Maggie rambled off the address and time that they would meet up and get "sooo totally traaashed" as Maggie so eloquently put it. "Yeah, I'll be there. Maybe with Jimmy and Lexxie, but don't get your hopes up."

She hung up the phone and sat back for a minute, debating on whether she wanted to tell them about the party or not. They always stole the limelight somehow, but this was supposed to be the biggest party of the season.

Nikkia

"Call me if you need a ride home," Lexxie yelled to her brother before speeding home. She smoked two whole cigarettes on her way home -- which took less than ten minutes. She pulled into the driveway and hopped out of the car, her flip-flops smacking against her feet as she walked. She stepped into the house and sighed. Her mother was sitting right on the couch, and Lexxie had a cigarette to her lips.

"I'm eighteen, I can buy them," Lexxie said before her mother commented. "I wasn't go--.." her mother started before Lexxie cut her off, "I don't need your shit."

Lexxie held onto her keys, only because she was sure if she set them down, her mother would have "no idea where they went." Lexx walked into the diningroom and sat in the seat across from her sister.

"We should go see a movie or something later," Lexxie said. She didn't want to sound awkward, but she didn't really know what to say. Lexxie and Missy were very close when they were little, but as Alexxis grew older she experimented with drugs, alcohol, and sex sooner and her sister seemed more and more like a baby -- though she was only just a few minutes younger. "I might have to pick Jim up from his class later, but other than that, I'm bored," Lexxie frowned and peered over at her sister, brushing a loose dark brown strand of hair from in front of her face.

Ceron

He heard lexxie offer the ride but he generally caught one from his instructor. He had alot more respect for the man since he banged his sister, which he had on tape. Actually he had set it up after seeing how his sister looked at him from the first class. He actually had a lot when he thought of it. He had an entire drive filled with video and sound clips of his sisters.

The best one was the night Lexxie came home drunk and Missy seduced her. Funny thing was Lexxie either did not remember it or refused to believe it happened. he also had one of Lexxie on mom and dad's bed fucking two members of the football team. As he bowed before entering the school he decided that he would pull out his aces this weekend. Time to have a peice of both of those pies.

A smile on his face he changed and headed into class. By the end of class he was covered in sweat. checking his cell phone no messages which was weird but with a shrug he changed back into his own clothes and it wasn't long before he was waltzing threw the door of the house.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

Missy looked up at her sister, surprise etched across her lightly tanned face, her eyebrows raised. She almost felt regretful about not being able to make the movie, but shrugged a shoulder. "I can't tonight. Big party. You know Jackson? The quarterback?" She wondered if Lexxie had made her way to him yet, praying not, or if she was sticking to soccer team for now, "Maggie invited all of us if you want to go. Supposed to be a huge blowout at his lake house--an all-night rager." Jackson had one of the biggest houses in town, and his parents were on business trips in Europe. it was on the lake with a boat and everything, and a massive forest that supposedly saw a lot of action from the local high schoolers. Nobody passed up a party at his house. Missy had been getting pretty close to Jackson, and was pretty sure she was going to seal the deal tonight at his house.

She watched her sister's reaction, wondering if Lexxie would brush it off as a "kid" party simply because Missy had suggested it. She held no false pretenses about how her brother and sister viewed her, and didn't really care to change those thoughts.

"I'm heading out in a little while to preparty with Mags before heading to Jackson's. You're more than welcome to come with me." the look in Missy's green eyes was almost begging Lexxie to come and spend time with her sister, but she wasn't going to be anything less than nonchalant.

Nikkia

"Hmmm," Lexie hummed outloud when her sister mentioned the party. Jackson had quite a few friends, many of which she hxad "history" with. She wasn't sure whether or not she'd like to attend, but before she had much of a chance to think it through, she was nodding. "Sure I'd love to go," Lexxie smiled, almost against her will. When Lexxie hooked up with guys, she usually cleanly broke the "relationship" and didn't associate herself with them or their friends.

The front door opened and slammed shut, and Jimmy wandered in, obviously in a much better mood than usual. "Uh..." Lexxie said outloud, an eyebrow cocked at her brother. What the fuck had gotten into that kid? Drugs, Lexie answered silently.

"So anyways," Lexxie turned back to her sister, her eyes wide. "What the hell is wrong with him?" Lexie whispered. She continued talking though, obviously dubbing that question as rhetorical. Lexxie didn't care what had "gotten into her brother."

"What time's the party? And should I just go with you two, or just drive myself?" Lexxie almost regretted asking that last question. Her sister didn't know Lexxie even knew where the lake house was at. Truth be told, though, Lexie had spent many a weekends at that lake house, with more guys than she could remember. Lexxie tapped the toe of her flip-flop against the wooden panelled floor, awaiting her sister's response.

Ceron

As he entered the door in his good mood he was almost tempte to pull out his trump card but no not yet for some how the timing was off. He knew about the party but wasn't planning on going. Still it would be interesting to see what surprises lay in for them. That and as he looked at them he knew they both were two of the hottest girls in school and with this being the last party something uneasy hit his stomach.

As much as he hated them they were still his sisters " Yeah I will go. Just give me a few minutes to shower so I don't scare everyone with my smell of sweat. " He grinned and bounded up the stairs before giving one last glance at Missy and Lexxie. "By the way I call shotgun " his voice sounded down the hall as he grabbed his towel tossing his clothes on the bed and wrapping the towel around him before heading across the hall to the bathroom.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

Missy glanced after Jimmy as he ran upstairs and looked back at her sister, raising an eyebrow a bit then shrugged. "I guess you can just come with me unless you just want to bring your own car so you can bail whenever." She shrugged again and put her dinner plate in the sink without bothering to rinse it off. "i'm gonna go get ready and then we can head out."

She hurried up the stairs, her door barely shutting before she was throwing her clothes back off. She pulled on a short, eyelit white skirt and a navy blue tube-top, all easy access clothes, slipped on a pair of blue stilettos and then sat at her vanity to curl her hair and do her makeup.

Half an hour later, looking perfectly done up as usual. She spritzed on some of her favorite perfume and then stalked out of her room, waiting for Lexxie and Jimmy to get done, glancing down at her phone to check the time. It was definitely Party-o'clock. "let's go you guysss"

Nikkia

Lexxie followed her sister up the stairs and hurried into her room. She flung her clothes off, dropping them to the ground (to lay with her clothes from school). She sifted through her drawers, intent on finding the perfect outfit. First she picked out a black strapless bra with matching boy shorts. She slipped them on and hummed to herself softly, contemplating.

Lexxie pulled various outfits from her drawer, and even a few from her overloaded closet. There were clothes all over the place before she picked the perfect outfit. She put on a short jean miniskirt with black leggings, and a loose, silk, wide-neck t-shirt which hung off one shoulder. She examined herself in her full length mirror before applying make up and teasing her long dark brown hair.

Once Lexxie's hair and make up was perfect, she hunched to the ground, digging through piles of shoes beneath her bed. "Hmmm," she hummed again, comparing almost identical black stilettos. Lexxie had more shoes than anyone she knew. She settled on a pair of dainty, black, open-toed strap heels. She had just finished strapping the second heel when her sister called up to Jimmy and herself.

Lexxie tapped her way down the wooden steps, a cigarette hanging loosely between her index and middle finger. "I'm going to take my car," Lexxie said. Who knows? Maybe she'd like to have her own little party in the cramped Grand AM. The thought made Lexxie almost laugh out loud.

"If you're riding with me, pick up the pace, Jim!" Lexxie yelled up the stairs, slipping her cellphone and lipgloss into her wristlet purse.

Ceron

The shower done he was in his room pulling on his black baggy pants which were at least seven sizes to big. Metal chains jingled as he pulled them on  and he heard them both yelling for him.

"Go Ahead Lexxie I am going to ride with Missy, more like to survive the journey" but for a change he offered a light joking tone deciding not to ruin the mood with being mean. For taking separate cars weren't a bad idea, for he could isolate Missy figuring her for the easier target as Lexxie would not be so easy to bend to his will. Hell he could even use Missy for that

He had a few shirts laid out as he stood with his arms on his waist and his back to the door "Hey Missy can you come in and help me decide on a shirt " He had a black tee out and a chain mail shirt that would show off the sculpted body he had been working on for a few years now.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

Missy heaved a sigh, watching her sister walk away and pushed open Jimmy's bedroom door, giving him a once over, raising her eyebrows. There was no doubt that the three of them were gorgeous people, but their brother definitely had interesting fashion sense.

She looked at the clothes he had laid out and pointed at the black one. "Maggie has a crush on you, and I'm sure she wouldn't be particularly turned on by the chainmail shirt as she would be if you looked like a normal person."

Missy impatiently waited for him to dress, looking at her clock again, shaking her head. "Get dressed already, we're running late. I'll meet you at the car." She nodded to him, tearing her eyes away from his perfectly sculpted body and walked down the stairs without telling her mom where they were going, and started her car, idly waiting for him as the sun started to go down over the horizon.

Nikkia

Jimmy told Lexxie to go ahead and leave, and she surely didn't have to be told twice. She waggled her fingers at her sister, smiled and rushed out the door. Alexxis was always in a hurry, and nobody, not even herself, really knew why. She hopped in her car, and for a change, just sat there for a moment. She lit her cigarette, started her car, and slowly backed out of the driveway.

As soon as Lexxie was on the road, however, she was back to her normal self. She sped down the road, hopped on the turnpike, and headed for the lake house. The usual fourty-five minute drive took Lexxie less than twenty-five minutes. She pulled onto the dirt road and slowed, pulling into Jackson's driveway. She stopped the car, and stared at the sky for a moment. The sun was only peaking past the horizon, the sky a deep pink. She pulled her cellphone out and snapped a quick picture of the pink sky above the tall trees.

Before Lexxie hopped out of the car, she checked her make up and fluffed her hair. She pulled the visor down, opened the hard plastic mirror cover, and puckered her lips. She rubbed her lips together, puckered them again and smiled, satisfied with herself.

Lexxie opened her car door, stood up, and slammed the door. The slammed the car door loud enough so someone here would hear it, and it worked without fail.

"Well, look who is it," Jackson said to her from the wrap around porch. Lexxie just smiled. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked lightly. "Nothin'. Just didn't expect to see you here," he replied with a shrug. Lexxie shrugged in return. "Missy invited me. Her, Jim and Maggie should be here eventually."

Ceron

He got in the car but on the driver's side as Missy handed him the keys. With the top down on her convertible he drove off hitting the highway but not in any hurry as they had to pick up Maggie first. He chuckled with Missy's words of Maggie liking him. He already knew that , hell he had already had the girl and her mother. But that was a story for another time.

The converstation with Missy was interesting to say the least as they both looked a bit on the ruffled side as he honked the horn and Maggie hopped in " Looking good Mags " he gave her a big grin before hitting the road once more and the twenty minute drive to the party from Maggie's

Finally he pulled in and not so surprising to see Lexxie already mixing it up with all the guys there. still as he stood from the car he could not shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen to his  sisters tonight, both of them looking like they want to be fucked.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

Missy gulped a bit as they got out of the car, having already started drinking on the way over. She barely made it out of the car without falling over and she and Maggie, a tall blond, sex-goddess, laughed and hooked arms, walking up. She immediately spotted her sister, surrounded by boys as usual. Jackson happened to be one of them.

"Wow, that is SO like your sister to get to the guy you like before you do." Maggie said, taking a long swig from an unmarked bottle and Missy sighed, shaking her head.

"Thank goodness there are plenty of other guys around to get on." She stated wearily, taking the bottle from Maggie and downing quite a bit as they stumbled up the steps, both of their long legs accentuated by the high heels they wore.

Nikkia

The party had already started by the time Missy, Maggie and Jimmy arrived. Lexxie was standing on the wrap around porch, talking it up with most of the football team.

Lexxie watched as her sister and Maggie got out of the car. "I can't believe they just got here, and they're already trashed," Lexxie said aloud. "Better for us," the boys grinned in unison. Lexxie just rolled her eyes. She'd only been there an hour or so and was already out of her heels.

"You wanna do shots?" Jackson grinned and winked at Lexxie. She just smiled and shrugged, she knew what the boys were up to. "Sure, why not?" she laughed, following Jackson into the house.

Jackson chased guys away from the ping pong table and sat Lexxie down. He began to pour shots of tequila, each of them taking a turn to down them. After they each had five or six shots in them, he began to pour them for just Lexxie.

Jackson poured the tequila in the shotglass, stood up, and held it above her. Lexxie looked up skeptically, what in the world did this boy have up his sleeve? "Open uppp," he mummbled, laughing. Lexxie opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue and brushed her tongue ring against her lower lip. She was paying so much attention to her tongue ring, that she almost choked when Jackson poured the shot in her mouth. She swallowed it quickly, as Jackson was preparing shots even quicker.

Ceron

He let Missy go her own way knowing that Maggie would watch out for her. The girl though drank a lot could handle her liquor and would ensure his sister stayed safe. As he wandered around he was stopped by Muj.

Muj was over six four and weighed close to 275 lbs but the guy could dance for a man of his bulk and had a charm with women he had never seen. "Dude. "

They were best friends , had been for years now " Hey man what's up " they clasps hands pulling one to the other with a quick pat then released "what's up man"

He looked up at Muj intimidating looking but the nicest guy and whitest black man he had ever met. " Just wanted to let you know I think the entire foot ball team has their designs on your sister. They are currently pouring drinks down her throat. Tequila"

His face went white for the last time that happened at a party the girl wound up in the hospital and never recovered. They did not play gentle either hitting, beating, and tearing apart the girl. "son of a bitch I should have known it would be lexxie. Keep an eye on Missy and Maggie I am going to go rescue Lex though she is going to be really pissed off at me ."
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

OneOfAKiind

Missy sat on the dock that extended over the lake, dipping her feet in the water, waiting for Maggie to come back out, and she did a second later, practically running down the dock with drinks in her hand, tripping over herself. "oh my god, Missy, Lexxie is in the back room with Jackson and he's just feeding her drinks, and I heard the whole football team talking about her..." Maggie laughed, clearly fairly drunk.

Missy leaned back on her palms, but took the drink Maggie offered her and downed it fast. "I never should have invited her." she muttered, glancing up as a few guys from the cross country team walked down the dock toward them. "Now I have to one-up her." She said with a frown.

When they got there though, she brightened up visibly, and reached up to them. "Hey John, Adam..." The two tall, sculpted teens sat down between Missy and Maggie, grinning at how drunk they could tell the two girls were.