From normal woman to... something else (transformation idea, F for anyone)

Started by Beorning, November 26, 2014, 04:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello there, E!  ;D

There's a specific transformation story I'd like to try out... It was inspired by this Big Trouble In Little China collection of scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_yRDEc7oZU

Basically, it'd be a story where an ordinary woman slowly gets transformed into... something less ordinary and, possibly, less human. In the above clip, we have two normal women getting hypnotized, dressed in traditional (and quite regal) clothing, then even further changed into something a little scary (the blank eyes!)... I'd like to try doing something similar: a story where a normal woman encounters, let's say, a sorcerer / sorceress or other magical being and gets gradually transformed into a strange being herself (the mate for that other being, for example? Or a slave?).

The transformation could be both physical and mental (the women in the clip are mind-controlled, after all), or just one of these things. The nature of the transformation could be magical or scientific (maybe a mad scientist wants to create a bride for himself / herself?). The story could take place in any setting my writing partner would like: fantasy, modern day, future... whatever strikes my writing partner's fancy. My partner's character could be a man or a woman... again, I'm open here.

Some more fiction that includes the kind of transformation I'd be going for here:

• Changeling: The Lost - especially when it comes to the Fairest characters
  • The Cell movie - specifically, that part of the story when Jennifer Lopez's character succumbs to the antagonist's psyche and gets transformed into his evil-looking concubine
  • that bad X-Men story from a few years ago where Polaris got transformed into one of Apocalypse's Horsemen. I loved that one scene when Apocalypse asks the mutated Lorna "What do you feel when I say the name 'Polaris'?" and she replies calmly "Nothing, master... nothing at all"

Also, some time ago ago I had this story idea about a modern woman who gets trapped in some slightly-BDSMy magical dimension and becomes a wife of the dimension's ruler (and is made to wear corsets, posture collars, strict heels etc.). This might be an inspiration, too...

Anyway... any takers? If so, please PM me :)

Beorning

I noticed only now that I need to clarify something :)

In this potential story, I'd like to play the woman that's being transformed. I'm looking for a writing partner that would like to play the person that does the transforming :)

Somehow, I forgot to include that information in the first post...  ::)

TwiztedLeo

I have to say this is a very unique idea.

I might be interested in joining you in this style of role-play.

However I'd like to ask what did you have in mind for the one doing the transformation?

I'm usually well versed in playing exotic characters and was wondering if something along those lines would be suitable.

playfullchick76

Hi, i like the very last idea that you put in, that is something that ive thought of before, but never found a taker for it.