Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurzyk

Helps her out of the well and steals the Win.

Lady Sakura

Pushes him off his Harley, jumps on it, and rides away with the win!

Zaphod

Tugs on that ribbon and walks away with the win while she is busy tying it back again.

Phantomhive

Umm no response to that. But steals the win and gets away with it.

I think.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Ash

Sneaks in all stealthy like and pickpockets the win.

Kurzyk

Comes in as a cop and arrests Ash, during a thorough frisk discovers the Win and leaves with it.

Phantomhive

Oh come now officer you don't want that silly win, let me take it off your hands. Steals it Oo and runs real fast.,
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lady Sakura

Swashbuckler

*spanks, steals win, and keeps on going!*

You will always remember today as the day you almost caught the Swashbuckler!

Ash

Pounces the pirate..for the win.

FroreQueen

-Sneaks the Win away while they all play.-
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Swashbuckler

*boldly takes the win whilest they revel in the cuteness*

Lady Sakura

Pounces on Swashie from behind and yanks the win from thee!

FroreQueen

Quote from: Swashbuckler on December 09, 2015, 02:58:37 PM
*boldly takes the win whilest they revel in the cuteness*

Thank you!!

-Sneaks the win away.-
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |

On/Off || General Ideas

justme4386

Congratulations on the win
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

FroreQueen

Quote from: justme4386 on December 09, 2015, 03:39:34 PM
Congratulations on the win

Why thank you. -Throws confetti everywhere.-

On/Off || General Ideas

Lady Sakura

Cuddles away the win from the adorable FroreQueen.

Undine

grins and snuggles in there with the vampiress and the cutest little griffin baby ever, purrs contentedly while untying a certain ribbon, and then slithers away to the nearest tidal pool with the WIN...
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Swashbuckler

Treasure on the beach?  Right up my alley...

*sets sail with the win*

Undine

And the deep waters, Swashbuckler?  Right up my alley...

serenades the luckless rogue with the sweetest of siren's songs, all to dash his ship against sharp, treacherous rocks and pluck the win from the wreckage strewn through the furious black sea...

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Phantomhive

Thank god Im a Lady.

Swims forever to grab the win and lazily swims away.

FroreQueen

-Pounces on Phantomhive and grins. Snatches the win away and disappears!-

On/Off || General Ideas

Undine

snuggles sweet little FroreQueen owlbear/griffon [whatever she is that is so darn adorable] all sleepy in the morning, reaches beneath her pillow and makes off with the win - after a soft kiss good-bye of course, for her forehead...

Lady Sakura

Grabs Undine's sides and tickles the win away from her

Mwahaha. Mine