Home Invasion - Forced Family Incest Game (More Players Welcome)

Started by Mathim, December 18, 2014, 02:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

Quote from: Mathim on December 30, 2014, 02:40:24 PM
The other, I would like to ask Sharon if she might be willing to play her character as the birth daughter of the parents instead, or perhaps a cousin if she doesn't want to have been raised in the household of the main family.

Apart from that, we all need to agree on a surname for the main family (this would be the father's side; if anyone would be playing a sibling or cousin from the mother's side, their surname would of course be different.) I was thinking Blake personally but I'm totally open for suggestions.

No I don't mind change Morgan to a blood daughter and I will change her age as well I will edit her profile soon. I like the their last name being Blake as well.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Mathim on December 30, 2014, 02:40:24 PM

Apart from that, we all need to agree on a surname for the main family (this would be the father's side; if anyone would be playing a sibling or cousin from the mother's side, their surname would of course be different.) I was thinking Blake personally but I'm totally open for suggestions.

I'm good with Blake
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on December 30, 2014, 02:56:27 PM
Is she of a particular ethnic background? She's gorgeous but I can't tell just by looking.

@Zaphod: There's a character profile template on the first page of this thread, so you can use that as a model for submitting your character profile. Be sure to provide an image so we can all be sure what they look like (even though they'll probably be wearing partial masks/diguises when the actual play begins).

Edit:
My time is up for today, gotta be back tomorrow. Sorry! Still ask questions, though, and keep submitting.

Yeah. I was curious how the mom had two redheaded daughters...lol. Possible, but interesting.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Letrixia

The model? yeah she is hispanic but for the rp she can be from any group hehe

Clio

Quote from: Letrixia on December 30, 2014, 05:10:09 PM
The model? yeah she is hispanic but for the rp she can be from any group hehe

She's actually Filipino/Hawaiian/Russian, but she does look kind of Hispanic. :)

Letrixia

Ummm no

QuoteRoselyn Sanchez was born on April 2, 1973 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She is an actress and writer, known for Rush Hour 2 (2001), Without a Trace (2002) and The Game Plan (2007). She has been married to Eric Winter since November 29, 2008. They have one child. She was previously married to Gary Stretch. See full bio »

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0761052/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

Clio

Quote from: Letrixia on December 30, 2014, 06:03:12 PM
Ummm no

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0761052/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

OMG! I am so stupid. Sorry! I hadn't looked her up, but for some reason I really thought that was Nicole Scherzinger. *blushes* Oops. I'm going to go hide now... *hides*

Letrixia

Clio

Quote from: Letrixia on December 30, 2014, 06:12:57 PM
*Giggles and hugs*

No worries hun no worries.

Thanks. Pride comes before the fall. I usually specialize in models, so sometimes I get too confident on it. I'll just eat my words. Lol. :P

Letrixia

Sharon

Prince Truhan

(Hope this is alright, I made him team leader, but I can change that if it's preferred)

-Name: Frank Tower

-Role in invader team: Team leader, he was the one to pick the targets

-Appearance:

-Orientation: Straight

-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character: Death

-About: Frank likes being in control, and to humiliate and hurt others, he has done it before and has every intention of doing it again after this job.

Mathim

Quote from: Gman001 on December 31, 2014, 12:06:07 AM
As much as I might want to play...gonna have to back out on this one amd watch from afar.

Aww, too bad. Well, the door's always open if you change your mind. Same for you, CriminalMindsFan. We'd love to have you back on board for round two if you can spare the time.

Thanks everyone so far for being cooperative, I'm really hoping things will go more smoothly thanks to these small changes.

Anyway, I'm going to take those edits and new profiles into our main directory and since we've got enough folks to get it on now, I'm going to create an OOC thread. I'll link it in the first post as well, so anyone who's already committed, feel free to continue posting here but the main questions and such should be done in the OOC thread, and I'll work on getting the IC thread up as well.

I will say that I need help figuring out how to format each person's post; it should have their basic info like name, role in the game, age, and their picture, as well as who they're tagging or being tagged by in each post. No need to keep track of time, since lots of things are going to be happening at the same time so just the other stuff is necessary. What I'm not sure how to do is make pictures go off to the left or right, or how to resize them so they're not going to take up too much of the screen when reading posts. If anyone can make a sample profile box each person can use when they post IC, that would be extremely helpful (but you can put it in the OOC thread where everyone is sure to see it).

Give me a few minutes and we can proceed to phase 2. I hope you're all as excited as I am! This is probably best in Bondage since all of it is going to involve coercion and bindings to prevent anyone from trying to be a hero. I'll provide the link on page one of this thread so you guys can find it easily.

Edit: Just noticed something. Two of the daughters are 19, so are they twins or are they exactly 9 months apart or something? It's fine if one of them is 20, though three kids born exactly one year apart means some pretty hectic childhoods and years for the parents. Just some food for thought. Of course that could explain why one of them is a wild child, so to speak.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Nymphadora

Like this Mathim?

Name:
Role:

[float=left][img height=200 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/ae/Hannah-Nymph.jpg[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[hr]
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Mathim

Quote from: Nymphadora on December 31, 2014, 12:44:22 PM
Like this Mathim?

Name:
Role:

[float=left][img height=200 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/ae/Hannah-Nymph.jpg[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[hr]

Precisely, dear. I'll copy and paste that in our OOC thread, which I'll then link in the first post of this thread within the minute.

Running out of time today (have a technician coming by later to see if he can get my wireless working, if not, I'll not be back on til Friday) but I got all the profiles cleaned up and posted in the OOC thread which should have been successfully linked in the first post. Feel free to begin posting there, and I'm going to make another post in it asking about specific kinks that nobody mentioned that would seem to fit the setting. Each person can render their verdict and we can make a special amendment to each profile so everyone will know who's up for what particular thing.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on December 31, 2014, 12:53:06 PM
Precisely, dear. I'll copy and paste that in our OOC thread, which I'll then link in the first post of this thread within the minute.

Running out of time today (have a technician coming by later to see if he can get my wireless working, if not, I'll not be back on til Friday) but I got all the profiles cleaned up and posted in the OOC thread which should have been successfully linked in the first post. Feel free to begin posting there, and I'm going to make another post in it asking about specific kinks that nobody mentioned that would seem to fit the setting. Each person can render their verdict and we can make a special amendment to each profile so everyone will know who's up for what particular thing.

Shouldn't it go in Non-Con, since it will be rape?

Mathim

I wish there were a section for both Bondage and Non-Con since this will be heavy on both...I already put it in Bondage, though. Is it a big deal, should I move it to Non-Con? Maybe I'll just go ahead and move it, I just have to copy and paste, no biggie...

Clio

I think you just put it in the most extreme category it will feature. Non-con can feature all sorts of bondage, but since there will be rape, it should probably go in NC. But it's not a huge deal. Maybe you can leave the OOC where it is and post the IC in NC.

Nymphadora

It should be in NC at the lowest. Extreme if there is a chance of watersports, for example.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Mathim

Well we're not sure about that yet, but I did make sure to enable you guys all to answer specifically which kinks you're cool with, so I'll just leave it in NC for now. I'm re-posting the link, so give me a minute and it'll take you to the same thread, in the different location. And I'm being booted off in five minutes so this'll likely be the last thing I can do before Friday unless Comcast decides to start doing quality work. If anyone works at Comcast, I'm sorry, but you guys suck out loud. I'll stop dwelling on it though.

Moon Hound Hati

Haven't been keeping track of this thread because I forgot to bookmark it. I'll put up a sheet for an invader if there's still need for more tomorrow or the day after.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Mathim

Lo and behold, they got it workin' for me. Now I can be online any day of the week, how crazy is that.

Glad to see you're interested, keep those profiles coming and the imagination flowing. Always room for more invaders (up to a point, actually).

Kadigan

Mathim

Again, door's always open if you do find the time/motivation/your muse. Thanks for displaying interest, though. Maybe send a few friends who might enjoy this our way?

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Mark Locke

Role: Invader     Expert hacker and locksmith

Appearance: The man has dark, wavy hair and light blue eyes. His body is toned, his complexion fair, and his face usually carries little more than a light stubble. He is certainly no bruiser, but can hold his own in a fight     be it a gun, fist or knife fight.

Orientation: Straight
Absolute No-No's: Death, Scat
About: A British hacker that had to move abroad after a heist gone wrong in London. With few contacts over in the States, he's forced to work with crooks and criminals of smaller calibre than before. He doesn't mind too much though, as the crime scene in the USA is a whole new experience and he's confident he'll rise back up to work on million dollar jobs again sooner or later. Though he knows how to handle gun, knife and fist as well as any other criminal with his experience, he has a penchant for using stun guns and stun batons, as they leave less of a mess, while at the same time being still very effective and painful. He can be quite sadistic with their use though and has been known to use them on unfortunate victims "just for fun."
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.