News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Anthro Wars interest check:)

Started by WhiteTigerForever, November 16, 2010, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chromatose

I mean, they could fight over us, but either way my tribe would win so that's just not fair. XD

KnowThySire

I don't know.... The idea of a forbidden relationship between a wolf and a feline might be appealing to some.
There can only be one king.

elfguy

My character is very open to being taken, roughly abused and made into a strong male's (or female's) mate. But watch out if you aren't up to the task, you may find you took on more than you can handle! ;P
----

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: elfguy on November 22, 2010, 09:21:08 PM
This seems like a good thread to bring Sinvala. She's calm, somewhat timid, and very mysterious. She seems physically frail but her wooden staff with a glowing orb hints to some hidden abilities...

ooooooohhhhhh hello there and welcome indeed!!!

IT IS TIME TO CUT OUT THE SILLINESS NOW AND GET ORGANIZED!!!  YOU HEAR GUYS....@,@

AFTER THAT LAST POST ELF, I DEFINITELY LIKE YOU... !!!

I will organize the current tribes, you, as I've asked, work out your own customs, tribal members (as you will be playing their parts also), and have it ready to go.  I will lay out the tribes.. please???
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

KnowThySire

Damn.... I was too late. Well, back to talking about the plot..... so yeah, I'm going to play my whole tribe, until somebody comes along asking for a spot. I was thinking maybe having between 6-8 characters in the tribe.

KnowThySire

I mean, the main thing is, we need at least one amphibian anthro to lead them. It would help so that we won't see everything coming.

Chromatose

How large are the tribes roughly anyway? Do the felines need alternates too, since we have three members?

Wolfy

Hmm...Are Otters allowed? I have a nice Otter girl I'd love to use for this...

KnowThySire

Well I based my tribe on basic Wolf pack size. It's hard to say how many felines should be together. I mean, other than lions, felines don't really stick together. You don't have to go by that, though. I would talk with Tiger about it since it's mainly her tribe.

Btw, good post in the other rp.

@Wolfy: I'm sure that it would be allowed, but I'm not sure if it would be considered mammal or amphibian. Probably mammal.

Ironwolf85

it seems the game is starting...
I've been planning my guys out and here's my basics:
The Leonin Cities from the northeast beyond the jungle and across the Sea of Grall, constant and brutal fighting between their citystates has made them develop into a cultural and military force, with a unique style of fighting, their own pantheon of deities, and an organized government.
The most important thing in the Leonin socity is personal and public glory, how many enemies you defeat, how much land you conquer for your city, how many trophies you have.
if one condenced their mantra it is
self above others, family above self, city above all
A few explorers have come this far south, and now Leonin adventurers have come seeking glory, loot, women, and stories to tell their children of strange lands of the south.
my guy is one such adventurer.
Leonin fight dirty, and fight to win, they do not use offencive magics, perfering to use force of arms to carry the day. they will hire locals to help them, or have warriors more forgin than themselves as backup.
as for sexuality, Leonin have no restrictions on gender class, but veiw things from a prespective of dominance and submissive, not Man and Woman, orentation varies female couples are not uncommon, so long as she bares a child for her family.
Otherwise they are a bit hedonistic at the end of the day, wine, song, sex a plenty.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Dark Deception

I found this interesting, and if I am allowed to join, I would like to role play the leader of the Dog Tribe. I would like for their race to be called: Canaan, almost like the Biblical city, but to make it more like a play off the word Canine. The Canaan tribe are more like a tribe of nomadic ninjas/thieves. They travel like the wind, passing through cities stealing whatever they can find as quickly as possible with few casualties and of course, the way of the ninja, without being seen or clearly identified. They are prone to guerrilla warfare if confronted by war and because dogs are rather plenty, the agents of the Canaan span far and wide that it can be stereotyped that most dog anthros may be affiliated. They don't exactly have an imperialistic goal. Instead, they only choose to survive in an anarchical society absent of taxes, unemployment, and hardship. Everyone gets fed in the tribe and everyone gets what they need. So the Canaan have no set residence.

They are swift and deadly like the ninja with techniques set for execution, traps, outwitting the opponent, poison, suicidal warfare, dirty play, etc. The Canaan though ruthless do bear a sense of honor, what that is however is not known for not many know of the Canaan and live to talk about them. In fact, they are also known to be only mere legend because of their elusive lifestyle.  :D

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Kirinis

As I initially picture it, here's the initial overview of the Ursinae, Blessed Children of The Bear.

There is are fundamental truths in this world...
Where there is truth, there is deception...
Where there is light, there is darkness...
There are those who cannot accept such truths.
Such is the burden of the Ursinae, Children of the Bear
To bear the watch so others may continue to live in sunlit innocence.

These are the fundamental facts instilled into each Ursina cub from birth.
This is why we must stand watch at the Mouth.
A portal leading into a dark place where dread things sleep and dwell.
To stand at the gate barring the way.
None may enter, and none may leave.

This was the first of many lessons of Arctias, Mother of Us All
To her Children, the First Amongst The Ursinae.

- Vetus, Sage Elder of the Tremarc Tribe

The Ursinae are a proud and reclusive People.  Residing deep in the forests they have devoted their lives to their most sacred of duties, the guardianship of the caves.  The Ursinae regard caves as both a sacred as well as profane area where none other than the Ursinae may tread.  They are fanatically devoted to keeping this true and will do anything to keep out outsiders.  Ursinae territories are renowned for their inhospitable nature as the Children of the Bear maintain an constant vigil and have rigged their territories with traps, some hidden, some not, false paths, and other diversions.

The Children allow strangers into their territories, even the most trusted are usually kept on the outer range of the forests, far from the sacred sites.  While not an inhospitable people, the Children are notoriously strict about wanderers.  Those who do not follow the proscribed paths or are accompanied by a Child are invariably killed for their trespasses, their bodies hung up like scarecrows at the borders of their territories as a warning.  Within their established territories, the Ursinae are nearly unbeatable.  They are intimately familiar with the terrain and its features and have no issue exploiting it for their maximum benefit.

The Children are a highly mystical and superstitious People, also a product of their teachings.  They venerate Arctias, Mother of Us All who is considered the first Ursinae in existence.  Arctias was the one who gave the earliest Ursinae their duty and instructions on how to carry it out.  Reputedly, the Mother of Us All also was the one who taught the Ursinae their strange magic.  Ursinae magic is reputedly derived from their communion with the Void in the caves.  Each Child before being assigned a Cave to guard is expected to have successfully communed with the Void once.  The proof is to be able to use said magic or so the legend goes. 

There have been very few eyewitnesses who have ever seen an Ursinae practice their magic in front of non-Ursinae.  Reputedly, in communing with the Void the Ursinae are able to manipulate the Void and the shadows of all things to perform dark miracles.  The Ursinae dismiss such claims, chalking up to fearful propaganda spread by the other People.  As for their magic, the Ursinae will only say that it girds themselves to better able perform  their sacred duty.

The Children despite their brusque demeanor are quite hospitable to guess as it is part of their culture to be extend hospitality to those who ask for it.  However, they will not brook violations of their hospitality.  Such breaches constitute an automatic ejection from Ursinae territories, upon pain of death.  Ursinae despite their solitary nature form tight familial bonds and units.  Ursinae value the virtue of loyalty as the highest amongst all virtues.  The first loyalty of an Ursinae is to their sacred duty and then their families.  All other ties are of lesser importance for they are not linked directly to the Ursinae by blood.

TwilightGemini

I'm suprised not to see any posts involving dragons. Would a tribe of them, or at least the dragon head of the reptile tribe, be allowed?
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

elfguy

So do we actually each lead a different tribe? Or are some people parts of some others' tribes?
----

DigitLninja

Wolfgang is the leader of the Fox tribe. His title is Ruby but when he is visiting other tribes he goes by Kitsune which is the name of the peace makers and magic users of the tribe, it is simply a way to protect himself from any assassin that may want to kill the leader. This also allows for him to learn about his allies before the inevitable battle between the water people.

The structure of the Fox tribe is:

Ruby - leader / king / ect.
Kitsune - peace keeper / wizard / witch / trickster / entertainer
Alpha - warrior / hunter
Omega - general public
Delta - children

The Fox tribe is known for honorable warriors and powerful magic users. Most of the time these magic users are using the arcane powers to put smiles on the Delta's faces. They don't care if they anger someone as the game is what they enjoy, and if the angered party manages to solve the issue without resorting to violence the rewards can be quite stimulating.

The Kitsune tend to be mostly females as they find it easier to control the magic, The only reason why Wolfgang has been chosen above a female is because he is the first to best the top males in combat and the top females in fire magic. His flames are said to burn as hot as the sun from time to time.

Wolfgang is one of the tallest foxes known to the tribe at six foot even. He is a rather well sculpted looking fox anthro with rust red fur except for the tuft of white fur on his tail. His black wings on his back when tucked to his back look like a cloak or cape and allow for flight with some help from his flames. His eyes are green and his face is that of a fox with the ears and snout and all. He only wears a loincloth and his sword around his waist with a strange pattern on it, only Wolfgang knows the inscription. While he excels at flame magic and can even prevent himself from becoming sick or poisoned due to that ability, he lacks in more of the entertaining trickster magic like metamorphosis, transportation, illusion, ect.

hmm... that's all I got for now... if I have anything else I'll edit this post.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

WhiteTigerForever

QuoteChromatose:  How large are the tribes roughly anyway? Do the felines need alternates too, since we have three members?

so far.. what we have thought  about is at the bottom of this post, but we must do some more work alsoXD

QuoteWolfy: Hmm...Are Otters allowed? I have a nice Otter girl I'd love to use for this...

most definetely!  You are a warm blooded mammal!!! XD

QuoteTheRomanticPerv: Well I based my tribe on basic Wolf pack size. It's hard to say how many felines should be together. I mean, other than lions, felines don't really stick together. You don't have to go by that, though. I would talk with Tiger about it since it's mainly her tribe.

Btw, good post in the other rp.

@Wolfy: I'm sure that it would be allowed, but I'm not sure if it would be considered mammal or amphibian. Probably mammal.

aaawwweeee thanks and you can get your clan organized also! ;D

QuoteIronwolf85:  it seems the game is starting...
I've been planning my guys out and here's my basics:
The Leonin Cities from the northeast beyond the jungle and across the Sea of Grall, constant and brutal fighting between their citystates has made them develop into a cultural and military force, with a unique style of fighting, their own pantheon of deities, and an organized government.
The most important thing in the Leonin socity is personal and public glory, how many enemies you defeat, how much land you conquer for your city, how many trophies you have.
if one condenced their mantra it is
self above others, family above self, city above all
A few explorers have come this far south, and now Leonin adventurers have come seeking glory, loot, women, and stories to tell their children of strange lands of the south.
my guy is one such adventurer.
Leonin fight dirty, and fight to win, they do not use offencive magics, perfering to use force of arms to carry the day. they will hire locals to help them, or have warriors more forgin than themselves as backup.
as for sexuality, Leonin have no restrictions on gender class, but veiw things from a prespective of dominance and submissive, not Man and Woman, orentation varies female couples are not uncommon, so long as she bares a child for her family.
Otherwise they are a bit hedonistic at the end of the day, wine, song, sex a plenty.

At this point, we haven't got enough players to go with the original idea, so as the organizing continues and people join, the time and place for you to come in has yet to be Determined.

QuoteDark Deception:  I found this interesting, and if I am allowed to join, I would like to role play the leader of the Dog Tribe. I would like for their race to be called: Canaan, almost like the Biblical city, but to make it more like a play off the word Canine. The Canaan tribe are more like a tribe of nomadic ninjas/thieves. They travel like the wind, passing through cities stealing whatever they can find as quickly as possible with few casualties and of course, the way of the ninja, without being seen or clearly identified. They are prone to guerrilla warfare if confronted by war and because dogs are rather plenty, the agents of the Canaan span far and wide that it can be stereotyped that most dog anthros may be affiliated. They don't exactly have an imperialistic goal. Instead, they only choose to survive in an anarchical society absent of taxes, unemployment, and hardship. Everyone gets fed in the tribe and everyone gets what they need. So the Canaan have no set residence.

They are swift and deadly like the ninja with techniques set for execution, traps, outwitting the opponent, poison, suicidal warfare, dirty play, etc. The Canaan though ruthless do bear a sense of honor, what that is however is not known for not many know of the Canaan and live to talk about them. In fact, they are also known to be only mere legend because of their elusive lifestyle.  :D
« Last Edit: Today at 01:16:04 AM by Dark Deception »

nice job and welcome XD

QuoteKirinis: As I initially picture it, here's the initial overview of the Ursinae, Blessed Children of The Bear.

There is are fundamental truths in this world...
Where there is truth, there is deception...
Where there is light, there is darkness...
There are those who cannot accept such truths.
Such is the burden of the Ursinae, Children of the Bear
To bear the watch so others may continue to live in sunlit innocence.

These are the fundamental facts instilled into each Ursina cub from birth.
This is why we must stand watch at the Mouth.
A portal leading into a dark place where dread things sleep and dwell.
To stand at the gate barring the way.
None may enter, and none may leave.

This was the first of many lessons of Arctias, Mother of Us All
To her Children, the First Amongst The Ursinae.

- Vetus, Sage Elder of the Tremarc Tribe

The Ursinae are a proud and reclusive People.  Residing deep in the forests they have devoted their lives to their most sacred of duties, the guardianship of the caves.  The Ursinae regard caves as both a sacred as well as profane area where none other than the Ursinae may tread.  They are fanatically devoted to keeping this true and will do anything to keep out outsiders.  Ursinae territories are renowned for their inhospitable nature as the Children of the Bear maintain an constant vigil and have rigged their territories with traps, some hidden, some not, false paths, and other diversions.

The Children allow strangers into their territories, even the most trusted are usually kept on the outer range of the forests, far from the sacred sites.  While not an inhospitable people, the Children are notoriously strict about wanderers.  Those who do not follow the proscribed paths or are accompanied by a Child are invariably killed for their trespasses, their bodies hung up like scarecrows at the borders of their territories as a warning.  Within their established territories, the Ursinae are nearly unbeatable.  They are intimately familiar with the terrain and its features and have no issue exploiting it for their maximum benefit.

The Children are a highly mystical and superstitious People, also a product of their teachings.  They venerate Arctias, Mother of Us All who is considered the first Ursinae in existence.  Arctias was the one who gave the earliest Ursinae their duty and instructions on how to carry it out.  Reputedly, the Mother of Us All also was the one who taught the Ursinae their strange magic.  Ursinae magic is reputedly derived from their communion with the Void in the caves.  Each Child before being assigned a Cave to guard is expected to have successfully communed with the Void once.  The proof is to be able to use said magic or so the legend goes.

There have been very few eyewitnesses who have ever seen an Ursinae practice their magic in front of non-Ursinae.  Reputedly, in communing with the Void the Ursinae are able to manipulate the Void and the shadows of all things to perform dark miracles.  The Ursinae dismiss such claims, chalking up to fearful propaganda spread by the other People.  As for their magic, the Ursinae will only say that it girds themselves to better able perform  their sacred duty.

The Children despite their brusque demeanor are quite hospitable to guess as it is part of their culture to be extend hospitality to those who ask for it.  However, they will not brook violations of their hospitality.  Such breaches constitute an automatic ejection from Ursinae territories, upon pain of death.  Ursinae despite their solitary nature form tight familial bonds and units.  Ursinae value the virtue of loyalty as the highest amongst all virtues.  The first loyalty of an Ursinae is to their sacred duty and then their families.  All other ties are of lesser importance for they are not linked directly to the Ursinae by blood.

again good work...

QuoteTwilightGemini: I'm suprised not to see any posts involving dragons. Would a tribe of them, or at least the dragon head of the reptile tribe, be allowed?

QuoteElfguy;  So do we actually each lead a different tribe? Or are some people parts of some others' tribes?

I brought it up at the bottom...let me  know what you think.

QuoteDigitLninja:  Wolfgang is the leader of the Fox tribe. His title is Ruby but when he is visiting other tribes he goes by Kitsune which is the name of the peace makers and magic users of the tribe, it is simply a way to protect himself from any assassin that may want to kill the leader. This also allows for him to learn about his allies before the inevitable battle between the water people.

The structure of the Fox tribe is:

Ruby - leader / king / ect.
Kitsune - peace keeper / wizard / witch / trickster / entertainer
Alpha - warrior / hunter
Omega - general public
Delta - children

The Fox tribe is known for honorable warriors and powerful magic users. Most of the time these magic users are using the arcane powers to put smiles on the Delta's faces. They don't care if they anger someone as the game is what they enjoy, and if the angered party manages to solve the issue without resorting to violence the rewards can be quite stimulating.

The Kitsune tend to be mostly females as they find it easier to control the magic, The only reason why Wolfgang has been chosen above a female is because he is the first to best the top males in combat and the top females in fire magic. His flames are said to burn as hot as the sun from time to time.

Wolfgang is one of the tallest foxes known to the tribe at six foot even. He is a rather well sculpted looking fox anthro with rust red fur except for the tuft of white fur on his tail. His black wings on his back when tucked to his back look like a cloak or cape and allow for flight with some help from his flames. His eyes are green and his face is that of a fox with the ears and snout and all. He only wears a loincloth and his sword around his waist with a strange pattern on it, only Wolfgang knows the inscription. While he excels at flame magic and can even prevent himself from becoming sick or poisoned due to that ability, he lacks in more of the entertaining trickster magic like metamorphosis, transportation, illusion, ect.

Isengrad: is the King of the horses, that's all I know to this point.

In the feline tribe so far we have 3 actual players but we will all have to take on the task of playing multiroles and looking into all the various types of felines that will compose our clan.

again, great job!!

Okay.. so far we have: 

TheRomanticPerv as: This idea seems rather interesting. I'd like to put my name in for the head warrior of the wolf tribe.

DigitLninja as the unset title of the Flying Foxes clanXD  (great work on putting your stuff together bto)

Wolfy: as an otter

DigiLninja as : leader of the Fox clan,name :FLYING FOX
Isengrad: as Kink of the Horses

Dark Deception: leader of the dog tribe.

Kirinis: leader of the Bear tribe.

TwilightGemini: as a land based Dragon?

TheRomanticPerv: as leader of the wolf clan.

Chromtose, Elfguy and WhiteTiger of the Feline Clan(s)

With three felines so far...I wold like to be the head representative of the whole feline clad, My mate Chromatose as the head warriour, Elfguy?  What would you like to play?

WhiteTigerForever:I would like to be the head leader of a matriarchal feline tribe, And I'd like to be the head of the counsel the closest to a leader our clan can get as my avi... a snow leopard anthro!...and my name to be: Gwyn Helwyr (pronounce phonetically as Gooin Helooir, all soft i's) meaning White Hunter.

Chromotose: you again are general and tribal leader of the armies and my mate:

Elfguy:  What would you like to play?

We were looking into the general nature of cat, and was considering that our clan has a large territory with several independent clans on it.  Each clan has specialized warriors ready to be called upon when need and led by Chromotose.  Each tribe also has a representative of the clan sitting in the cousel.  Tiiger and some times Jaguars love water.  Lions are social felies.  Other that that, most felines stick to them selves and are independent, so that is where we thought the multiclan might come in handy but we needed to talk to you first Elfguy, to see if you liked the idea or now or had any other ideas or ideas to offer.

Now can everyone get their names in, stats, characters, personal story lines in and we can start soon! XD

IF I've missed anything, please let me know...kk?

ALSO:  Now I am confused...Chromotose is my mate right but wasn't tat supposed to go to TheRomanticPerv?  Help me figure this out guys, please???

Ironwolf85

meh I can have the leonin come ashore as an event or somthing
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

DigitLninja

you have me listed twice and still as 'Tail Wind'
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Dark Deception

You missed the Dog Tribe and the Bear Tribe.

I also want to add that I'm going to be writing a nice, hopefully not wikipedia article sized explanation of the Canaan lol. I also will be drawing my char's pic since dog anthros are rare pictures to find, but ah well, it's more fun to draw my own.

WhiteTigerForever

Thanks guys XD

sorry flying fox :-(

Dark Deception

I'm going to be gone for awhile, and it may be the rest of the day because of an errand I have to run, and then later I may go see Harry Potter with family (if it happens today). Unfortunately--though interesting to me at least--this Canaan explanation is turning into the length of a Wikipedia article lol. I'm nowhere near finished for the visuals I have to make for it and the rest of the information I need to add. I'm enjoying it though and if any players in the future would like to be apart of the Canaan once I get the article up, feel free to let me know.  ::)

DigitLninja

uh his title is Ruby.... but thank you for the caps.

*randomly licks your ear*
Quotes to Live by:

elfguy

Well Sinvala is a druid so she could play the role of healer for the tribe. Maybe she leads the magic users of the felines? I could see a sub-group with the "gift of the goddess" which are in tune with nature and can do varied magic like healing, summoning trees to help and so forth. Maybe a small group which typically stays on the side line of the more physical based fighters.
----

WhiteTigerForever

can you check again who is my mate?  I listed Chromotose as it but I think it was supposed go RomanticPerv  ???

Chromatose

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on November 20, 2010, 12:43:17 AM
This idea seems rather interesting. I'd like to put my name in for the head warrior of the wolf tribe.

Quote from: Chromatose on November 20, 2010, 03:09:01 AM
I'm definitely interested in playing your character's mate...a headstrong tiger warrior sounds really appealing.

Here you go. ^ ^ Btw, I'm not going to be on the rest of the evening. I forgot I have to leave the dorm today for Thanksgiving. (I thought it was tomorrow they kick us out lol.) Sorry everyone. I might be on very late, but that would be it.