Warhammer 40k One-On-One (F Only please)

Started by Tharic, June 05, 2010, 11:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tharic

I'm looking for a female to play in a long-term one-on-one RP based in the Warhammer 40k Universe. As part of this process, the storyline will be mutually setup by both of us. I don't want to impose a pre-built storyline on someone, just the world.

I'm somewhat anal with regards to canon, so please keep that in mind.

I'm very open to the storyline itself, however there are a few stipulations that I would impose:

• My char will be a human male of the Imperium. I'm open to Inquisition (preferably as it will give us the most flexibility), Astartes (possibly, we'd have to discuss this as it goes against canon for the most part), Assassinorium, Mechanicus, Administration, etc..
  • Your char would be a female, preferably human, POSSIBLY eldar. But honestly it would take some talking into, I'm not certain I would see the feasibility of say, an Inquisitor and a Dark Eldar for a long-term RP. Granted it may work for a short-term, but ultimately the role of any and all agent of the Imperium is to ensure the survival of mankind. Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
  • I would prefer if you have some level of knowledge regarding the 40k Universe. Feel free to research further at the 40k Wiki.

Please send me a PM so we can discuss this further if you are even remotely interested.

You accuse me of being a madman. What right have you to judge what is sane and what is not?
I have fought with the shadows on the edge of your vision.
I have seen the faces that laugh at you in your nightmares.
I have smelt the foetid breath that issues from the mouth of hell itself.
I have heard the silent voices that make your spine tingle with dread.
I have entered the realms between worlds where there is no time or place.
I have clashed with creatures the sight of which would sear your soul to the core.
I have bested horrors that chill with a gaze and tempt unreasoning terror.
I have faced death eye to eye and blade to blade.
I have stared into the eyes of insanity and met their all-consuming stare.
I have done all of this for you, for your protection, and the guarantee of a future for mankind.
And yet you accuse me of being a madman, you who have never had your sanity tested so sorely.
What right have you to call me a heretic and a blasphemer, who have not heard the whisper of dark gods in your ear?
You are weak. Vulnerable. Human in your frailty. I am strong and yet still you judge me.
And yet you still judge me for my sins, you who art most sinful to the heart?
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those that prosper truly judge what is sane.
Inquisitor Lichenstein, Warhammer 40000

Tharic

*Bump*

Gotten a few replies but this isn't necessarily a first come, first served line. I'm trying to find a partner that will mesh good with me, so keep sending this interest PM's.

Thanks