What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 3)

Started by Oreo, December 21, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

"A friend said they didn't like this song... But now they're just somebody that I used to know."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOKuAigsrec

AmberStarfire

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Nico

RedRose

Nico

Nico

The Green One

Quote from: Nicholas on February 24, 2017, 12:47:10 PM
I am on a French trip today ~laughs~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgHGU8gqz9U

OMG! My mom used to listen at her all the time, all memories from her youth XD She always told me France Gall was the best and clubs or bars or whatever that existed when she was young played her all the time XD (yes, my mom is French :P)

Not available for new stories

abandoneddolly

The Green One

RedRose

freakula86

WyldRanger

Evanescence....lots of Evanescence so far this morning :D

The Green One

RedRose

The Green One