The softspoken requests...

Started by Softspoken Words, December 31, 2008, 05:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Softspoken Words

Alright time to get to it!! *cracks knuckles*

Now before I get started with what my requests are I think you should get to know me, my writing style, and things I'm looking for from you. I haven't been rping for too long. I'd say for about a year now. The only reason in being I had just gotten a computer then and never even knew there was such things as forms and rp sites. Yes I am very lame. BUT...I happen to be a dedicated writer, it's just all my pieces of literature happened to be scattered on pieces of paper and never seeming to get finished. My love is writing and reading and anime, and a good story too. Something that captures the imagination with a good plot, and steamy scenes that make your breath come faster, and your heart pound so bad you have to go find your spouse and do something about it.  ;) I like to fall in love with my characters, both the ones I am playing and the ones I am interacting with.
Needless to say I am looking for a damn good rp. Sadly those are very hard to find, then once you find them, the player doesn't respond for weeks on end or looses interest. It's a sad sad world.
But judging by the fact that we have to be approved based on maturity in this site, I don't think we will have any problems. I first started rping on gaia which pretty much gives you a guideline of what I don't want in rps. Then I found darker roleplay, which suited my needs then was eventually overrun with noobs, gaians and trollers.

While I all I have said makes me sound like a very picky, rping bitch, I am actually very flexible, and not very picky at all. I just ask for some literary skills and post that are decent to work with. I also like some creative feedback from you as well. I can't do all the work! I wonder is I am asking too much? Well I'll let you be the judge of that. I have the tendency to be an extreme people pleaser..

A couple things you can expect from me:

-I am semi-literate to literate. Though I try to post at least two paragraphs. I've had times in a good rp where I posted 7 in a reply!
-I tend to get busy sometimes or I need to think on a reply for a post. I try to reply at least every three days but I try not to let an rp go for more then a week. If you need a response right away, maybe message me and please be patient.
-I only play heteo and yuri characters. I play both male and female but only in those situations. (female characters can be yuri or hetro, but males are strictly hetro)
-I don't do any smut, bodily functions, gore or anything beyond normal sexual actions. Pain and grossness isn't a good thing for me.
-There are types of rps that I haven't done, so if you have a specific need and a general plot line don't be afraid to ask for it. Also don't be too offended if I say no, but I'm mostly open minded. It might also be that I just can't visualise myself playing that role at the moment.

Things I need from you:

-To be semi-literate to literate and can post at least one paragraph. Good grammar and spelling also help a lot (there is a spell check which I use very often). And put some detail so I can visualise what your trying to portray. I don't mean any minuscule of a second of how their cloak blows in the wind as they are flying through the air, but at least something to work off of.
-Creativity. Sometimes the way I write is like my partner is the reader of the thread as well. I may have a plot in mind and am going through it throughout my posts. But the worst thing is that I put the effort into the post and then I get nothing to work with. Be creative and throw your own characters ideas and motives in it. The best story is one we create together. (god that sounded corny)
-To be responsive with our rps. I will pm as a friendly reminder if it goes on for more then a week, but I do love to keep my rps going. If your just not into it anymore then please inform me and I will do likewise.

I think I bored you enough..Now onto my requests:I have an idea for a plot for each pairing but I would like to hear from you what you have in mind and maybe even brainstorm a little. If your just looking for my plot, I don't want to post it up but if your willing to play I will share with you.

*Twilight-Edward and Bella- Oh god I need this one! You can pick whoever you wish although I would like the chance to play both characters. You won't be disappointed if I play Edward though.
*Vampire Knight-Zero and new comer- I kind of have a plot for this one. I would have to play Zero for this.
*Inuyasha-Inuyasha and Kagome.
              -Sesshomaru and Rinn-I get to play Sesshe!
*Vampire/Vampire
*Vampire/Angel
*Vampire/Human Hunter.
*Vampire/Victim.
*Vampire/Warewolf
*Pirate/Pirate
*Pirate/Captive
*Knight/Princess
*Elf/Elf.
*Angel/Knight

I think thats all for now..I will post many more..later.

And always don't be afraid to ask for something I don't have.
"Peace is but a fleeting illusion, unless you endured the agony and chaos to achieve it.”
Can you see me? I am known as the angel of Despair. The sorrows of the world are mine to take. Can you Feel it? The pain? The agony? It fills me up till I can no longer bear it.
Now watch me fall, watch me break. Do you think you can save me?

Tanglefoot

I know I am not approved yet and such. If I get approved though I would love to try a vampire/fallen angel thing. I think that would be a lot of fun. I just loved this post, I think its cool to be so honest and it was standing there with no responses. So I had to pop in and say you seem really cool. I would love to make a story with you sometime.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Softspoken Words

Wow thank you so much. I won't say anything as in terms of rping since you haven't been accepted yet, but the compliments are very nice to hear.
Honestly since there were no responses to the thread and only a couple pms I was a little worried I was to formal and turned people off...
If you get approved hun send me a pm and we shall get down to business! ^.^
"Peace is but a fleeting illusion, unless you endured the agony and chaos to achieve it.”
Can you see me? I am known as the angel of Despair. The sorrows of the world are mine to take. Can you Feel it? The pain? The agony? It fills me up till I can no longer bear it.

Aestas

you have a very lovely selection, soft, though i dont see alot in the way of plots here. :}  Perhaps you could put a few ideas up beyond the more simplistic pairings, you might get more bites?

Softspoken Words

Thanks for the tip. But actually I do have plots in mind for each pairing, though I like to hear what the other side has in mind and brainstorm. Though maybe I should mention that huh? Thank you!

Marguerite

If have caught my eye Soft with your ideas.

-Smiles-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Softspoken Words

Marguerite! If you are the same person from darker, I am very happy to see you again. I was too from darker but under a different name.

*smiles*

Marguerite

Yes, I am from the dubious DRP. Hmm, what handle were you under? People keep telling me I am infamous though I was merely being myself.

-Smiles-

Softspoken Words

I was under Nibishun_que, on both Drp and Virtuouse. You were very famouse from what I saw love.  ;D

Marguerite

-Laughs-

Aye, though I was slightly happy to leave DRP. Though E is now my new home and yours as well.

-Smiles-

Though we can talk about DRP another time but I am interested in starting a roleplay with you.

Softspoken Words

O O yes drp talk another time *grins*

Which roleplay cought your interest dear Marguerite?

Marguerite

Twilight, Vampire/Human, Vampire/Vampire, and Vampire/Werewolf. Though maybe you might find some interests in my own R.R thread.

Softspoken Words

Hummm well I think it depends on which role you would play or what you want me to play hun.

Marguerite

Well in Twilight I read one could not be disappointed by how you play Edward which then makes me smile. With the other ones, I would play the vampire, what can I say, I enjoy vampires.

-Smiles-

Softspoken Words

Hehehe I like to play the vampires too.

I think the Twilight will suit me just fine. I would love being Edward for you. Have you finished the series and saw the movie? The movie part doesn't matter at all really but the books do. How about you pm me hun so we can discus in further detail.

Softspoken Words

Lavaske

Heya there, softspoken.  I'm always up for a good fantasy / darkfantasy roleplay, which seems to be just what you're asking for.  If you would like, I have a bit of an idea for a good vampire style roleplay.

I was thinking we could set vampires in a modern setting, with a cult worshiping a particular sect of vampire priests, who are slowly gathering undead.  The vampires wouldn't necessarily be evil, however.  Then of course you have a few vampire hunters thrown in, and things can get exciting.  I'm having troubles finding good words, but if you're interested I can try and find them.

Softspoken Words

Actually hun. I very much like that idea. Pm me so we can discus further details and get this show on the road! ^.^

Softspoken Words

HiddenLover

The Pirate/Captive idea is freaking amazing and so is the Knight/Princess. Shoot me a PM?

Softspoken Words

Chevalier des Poissons

Is this too late for me to apply into your plots? Don´t worry about expectations, I will do my best to be fully literate. Why? As I told to a friend some days ago, I´ve decided to be a writer for living. I write since I was 9 years old, so I have some experience. I´m not telling you this to brag about anything, just to let you know that my RP´s follow some specific style. I hope if you don´t mind, I mean, if you want me to play some plots with you, if I make some subjective stuff. I like to hide things in some parts, to avoid being predictable.

About the plots, just pick one for me to join, that I will create something and pm, or post here, to you.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Softspoken Words

Ahh sorry everyone. I am bumping this to restart my rping and continuing the ones I already had. I have been away for a bit. There are more details in my absence thread, but the just of it is I just had a baby and am now recovered from the mental and physical stress of it all.

I am looking to getting back in rping now and hoping to find some partners for some good plots! Hit me up if your still interested!