[Interest Check] Virtual Reality Fantasy MMO

Started by Yorubi, May 15, 2011, 04:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ala Rai Sen

Character Name: Sabina
Class: Monk
Appearance:
Pretty much as the image, just without the tiger hooks.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Character Background: Sabina's background is sparsely filled, just a few lines on how she will be the greatest martial artist ever and that no one can stop her.

Appearance: Chun Hei is short, barely topping 5 feet tall, and has a thin willowy build. She tends to wear loose, modest clothes that are easy enough to move about in, but completely hides her figure. She grows her hair long, and allows her hair to partially cover her bespectacled eyes.
Personality: Chun Hei is very shy, and has difficulty talking with people she doesn't know. Which makes her job as a cashier in a convenience store that much more difficult. When she gets online though, she does a complete 180, becoming assertive and even a little sarcastic.
Background: Chun Hei grew up in Portland, Oregon. Throughout all of school (elementary, middle and high) she had been something of a wallflower, making few friends and in general was barely noticed. It was in her senior year of high school that her friends decided to help her with her shyness problem and coerced her into getting a job where she would have to interact with people on a daily basis. For the first few weeks, she was on the verge of being fired, but after some time she got better, provided she was on her side of the counter and the customer was on theirs. She was still shy and quiet, but she was more responsive than what she was before.

This seemed to coincide with her starting to play a new (for her) MMO. Her friends thought it harmless, but have noticed that she is spending more and more time on the game, seemingly venturing out only for school and work. This trend continued even after graduating, and lately, the only times Chun Hei is seen outside, is when she is going to or coming from work.

DigitLninja

Character Name: DigitLtamer

Class: Beast Master

Weapon: Hand Claws

Appearance:

Character Background:
Age    21
Weight    79 kg
Height    184 cm
Summons    Birds

Appearance:

Personality: Considered to be very polite and nice to most people, he tries to stay off the in game chat as he tends to put his foot in his mouth.

Background: Known in his high school as the 'AV Club' since they don't have one, Josh quickly rose to glory by being on call during class to fix any technical problems the teachers may be having and set up various computer connections, or video players so the video presentations can happen as scheduled. Most teachers would have a problem with him leaving the class to do this but he has excelled as a student and has only received one C grade so far in a Home Ec class due to his inability to cook.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saerrael

TheHangedOne

So, I was just staring at the classes and my character sheet, and thought of something: As a Beastmaster class in the game, I figured it would make sense for my character sheet to have a little addendum... what his 'pet' is. Modified my posted profile to reflect that... is that groovy, Yorubi?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

DigitLninja

I'm glad you like the claws... the only other weapon I could think of for him was a whip, so I went with bladed claws.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saerrael

Quote from: Eden on May 17, 2011, 12:16:19 PM
Oh, two assassins seems excessive for a small group. Hmmm. *eyes the other classes*

Well, we do appear to have two Beastmasters, too *griiins*

DartimusRae

question... perhaps my character could be one of the ones stuck in the game, unable to log out?

SinXAzgard21

I wasn't sure if I am able to play, but was wondering if there where any positions that were still open or if there is a role that needs to be filled?
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Nadir

Quote from: Saerra on May 17, 2011, 06:31:24 PM
Well, we do appear to have two Beastmasters, too *griiins*

Heh. True. I just didn'r want to crimp anyone's style. I might go for a Beserker. *ponders a little more*

Saerrael

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on May 17, 2011, 08:06:39 PM
I wasn't sure if I am able to play, but was wondering if there where any positions that were still open or if there is a role that needs to be filled?

I'm not sure, but I think we don't really have a structure as of yet, Sin.

DartimusRae

have at it Sin, we'd love to have you, i'm sure.

Eden, if you wish to play assassin as well, it would not bother me. hell, i see some funny potential there

Nadir

If you don't mind my character using yours as a dart board... *grins*

Saerrael

SinXAzgard21

I was thinking either a paladin or a ranger.  But I cannot decide -is torn between the two-

Nadir

Quote from: Saerra on May 17, 2011, 08:29:17 PM
xD!!!!

I have to see that happen~

He's budding into something of a jerk in my head *grins*

DartimusRae

hey, as long as my guy can return the favor XD. this is gonna be hilarious. i see so many anime-like comical moments. and Sin, i think you would make an awesome ranger :D

SinXAzgard21

Yeah, I know how to play them, but a heavy armor class sounds great to play as well.. Considering I don't normally play them.

DartimusRae

hmm... this is true. i dun think we have any tanks yet

Nadir

The group is quite rougue heavy as it stands *chuckles*

SinXAzgard21

Saerrael

I think we so far have two Beastmasters, a a priest, a monk and one, maybe two rogues?
Forgive me if I'm forgetting anything.
I'd love a Paladin, by the way, but that's up to you, Sin.

SinXAzgard21

I'll play a Paladin.  It will be an odd fit but hey, I'm used to shoving into odd spots

DartimusRae

that's what she said... giggity.

my profile is almost done. the images i will have to add later

SinXAzgard21

I'll get to work... -is thinking of playing through all of the .hack series again-

DartimusRae

preliminary profile. i will tweak as needed to be more appropriate with what the GM wants.

Character Name: Micale Levay
Class: Assassin
Weapon: twin stilettos hidden in sheathes along his forearms, and as many throwing daggers he can carry without hindering his movement
Appearance: 5'5", black anthropomorphic fox humanoid. a thick crown of black hair falls down his back to his waist. dressed in baggy pants that gather around the middle of his calf, soft-soled black leather boots covering his feet and meeting the bottom hem of his pantlegs. he wears a black tunic tailored to his lean frame, over which he wears his light studded leather hauberk. the leather has been dyed black, and the studs painted a matte black so he didn't give himself away while being stealthy. it's a task he has to do after most missions. finally, a black hooded cloak conceals his frame, while a cowl covers his foxish muzzle. being slightly shorter than the average human male, he's able to slink around a bit easier, and works hard to conceal his rather memorable features.
Character Background: His parents were thieves and trap-tinkers, and when he was a child, he picked up on the tools of their trade. he learned all he knows from his mother and father. by the age of sixteen, he was already taking apart and rebuilding master level traps, all of them deviced by his parents just for his training.

one night, that all changed. as the trio were on a routine snatch and run from a wealthy man's vault, his parents were captured and killed. with his father's final breath, the elder handed over his stilettos to his son. the young anthro swore vengence against the man who had killed his parent.

for two years he trained heavily in the ways of the assassin, learning how to handle throwing daggers, how to mix poisons, and how to make quick work of an unsuspecting victim. Certainly, he had his tail handed to him quite a few times, but he was a fast learner, but by the time he was eighteen, he had finally gained vengence, and sworn off assassinations from that time. however, there was a stirring in the wind, something calling from the shadows. after months of returning to a regular thief, something was coming. so donning his cloak and cowl once more, he prepared to face whatever it was from the shadows.

Appearance: 6'2", husky build. brown hair, brown eyes that shift to green.
Personality: an animal lover through and through, he prefers the company of animals to humans. he borderlines on being considered a Furry, though he keeps his preferences to himself. he never goes so far as to don a fur suit, but he had on occasion worn a fox tail while he games.
Background: A bit on the anti-social side, he found the game when it came out of beta. given his love of animals, it was no surprise his character came out an anthropomorph. outside of work, he has no real social life, though he does put everything, even the game aside, when an emergency comes up at the clinic. what started as a social experiment for him, turned into an escape from the stresses of running a practice.