Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

Splatters Mordred with orange goo grabbing the win as he throws his hands up in the air in disgust.

win
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Orange? Are you mad? Do you have any idea what orange can do to a blue vampire? *actually, I don't know.. might just be a muddle of cool swirls.. but still, gotta act all outraged, you know :P*

*rolls up sleeves and resorts to some serious pulls of shadow from every source nearby.. forming between his hands a glowing ball of blue so bright, so crackling with power.. makes him wanna sink his greedy fangs deep inside just to get a big ol' taste.. BUT.. no.. instead the power all around flickers as the blue light dulls.. leaving a blue.. orange (as in the fruit.. dimpled thing with blue rind instead of orange.. why? Why not? To set the universe back in order.. for if this dude is splattered with orange.. then the orange must be doused with blue, yes? Logical, I think*

Oh yes.. and with this blue orange.. which I'll simply call blorange.. I did the old switcheroo.. leaving it in the place of the win.. just to trip the lovely Kaz out! :P

*wins.. sipping a glass of blorange juice*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*eyes the ......blue orange thing, then looks up at the blue one and throws it knocking the blorange juice out of his sticky blue mitts. While he is busy cursing the blorange juice gods I simply pick up the win and wander off with it*

*waves the win in the air* Thank you oh blueness! *smirks*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

-seeing Kaz, plots- Kaz!! Wow, so great to see you. It's been so long. How've you been, girl?! -hugging Kaz tightly, sneaks the win from Kaz and contains grin- Okay, well, just stopping through here. See you soon! -walks away with the win-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Kazuume

*shakes a fist at Mia* Curse you! Aw but not really. *grabs a feather and tickles her all over with it until she drops the win into my sticky little mitts*

as always I thank you! *salutes and skips off with the win*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*Channels Marvin-The-Martian.. which ends up making me (fortunately!) more like Magneto.. (must be the helmet).. so I test out the temporary powers (brought to you by the power of shadow).. raising my hands and pulling upon that most rare of all metals, the Win. A whistling sound is heard.. growing louder and louder until the Win comes bursting throug the wall, snapping into (and nearly taking off) my hand*

*Sends a bowl of ice-cream back to Kaz.. with a thank you note for looking after my lovely Win*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*standing back watching Mordred think he can take off with the win, a smirk of epic perportion drags the corners of my mouth up, up, up until what is the cause of the smirk is revealed.  A super, duper, handi dandi, orange goo shooting gun. Placing it upon my shoulder and aiming carefully the trigger is pulled..........and his blueness is slapped to the ground with a loud "SPLAT". What he doesn't realize is the goo is oh so very sticky and it holds him in place. Walking up to the helplessly orange gooed blue vampire, the win slipped from his fingers, I smile down at him and say..."

Thank you dearest Mordred for holding MY win.

WIN
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*Grins.. despite his predicament. First.. totally admiring that 'smirk of epic proportions'.. such a wicked curve of lovely lips would normally lure a kiss from these blue coated lips of mine.. ahhh yes, but as I'm tied down by (refuses to utter that other.. color.. instead.. gestures with a shrug).. it's not truly possible. Well damn.. what's a vampire to do when stapled to the earth by (gestures).. earth. Earth? My old place of refuge? Why, this crazy creature lures with a few clicks and whistles, those lovely little worms that wiggle nonstop under the ground. Last time he knew, they loved the taste of (gestures). Soon, after a little party, for it's been a while and we go wayyyy back.. the Worm King nudges me with a wink.. saying they have a surprise up on the hill. Following, I find they have captured the lovely Kaz.. holding her in place upon the ground similar to how she captured me. But in stead of (gestures).. it's Binding Worms that hold her lovely wrists and ankles in place. And next to her, my.. yessss, myyyyyy Win! Lowering, I give her that little kiss.. for still I owed her for that adorable smirk, earlier.. before shaking my head.. with my own manic grin.. then vanishing into the dark.*
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ewww... worms.  *free's Kaz, locates Mordred (since the orange leaves a distinctive residue making the shadow easy to follow), and calls out to my WIN, which flutters into my awaiting arms for a nice cuddle*

MINE!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kazuume

*shakes off the worms with a massive shudder thanking Belle for her assistance* I hate worms! *then vows to get Mordred back for that with a silent curse, in the meantime I must hug the lovely Belle picking the fuzzy warm win from her arms and then hops onto her super duper fantastic scooter to go plot revenge against the ever blue vampire known as "M"*

Love you Belle! But the win is mine. hehe
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*Shakes a box of Count Chocula into a bowl.. knowing, sensing, willing that little win to come bursting free.. ready to hop back into the hands of it's master.. and oh yeah, I was not disappointed!*
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

The delicious cereal also attracts a najlah and she sneaks up behind the win, pouncing on it before it can make it to Mordreds bowl..

*skips off, humming a little winning tune*

Mordred

I should have been faster. I should have reached out with my crazy vampire reflexes and swiped that win from midair before that naughty Najlah swooped in and stole it away. Yes, I shoulda. Ah but you see, I was distracted. As I sat there pouring the cereal, in my view came this.. juicy, tight, mmm.. yeah.. just look at that ass! Can I be blamed for my taking my eyes off the prize? Wouldn't anyone? Ha! Of course they would.

Ok to make this long story not so long.. soon after coming 'back' to my senses, I remembered the old 'proof of purchases' I'd been collecting. (hehe.. having the usurper herself to thank for this little tidbit).. which I quickly sent off and even quicker received via UPS.. my Win, giggling madly to myself as I envision the scrumptious Najlah seeing her Win fade right before her eyes.

*hugs his sweet little win as he sinks down into his box*
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*snags the WIN while Mordred's doing his Mordredy things*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Wakes.. barely. Eyes still kinda not opening. Reaches for win and damn.. it's gone again. Rewinds the events, hears the crack about 'Mordredy things'.. (note to self, time to be unpredictable).. rewinds back farther.. just before Belle is about to attempt to take this win of mine.. and just as she sneaks up, I just up, exclaiming..

"Holy crap.. look! It's Justin Bieber!"

Belle, of course, loses her mind as she freaks out to make sure she looks perfect.. while I make like the Dead and get the 'ell outta 'ere.. With win. Then I fast forward along to this new, corrected path.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*bars Mordreds corrected path with herself and waves a package of BooBerry at him and whilst he is digging happily into the box of cereal the win is slipped from his grasp and whisked away by yours truly*

win
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*Bars Kaz.. literally.. surrounds the usurper in a smallish cell with all the amenities a girl could hope for (translated via the twisted mind of an ancient dead thing with a slightly sadistic sense of humor and a ravenous lust for things that ripple).. while luring the Win from it's hiding place. Ah but once that adorable little Win was back in these arms, it knew.. yeah, it knew.. it was back home.*
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Blows her special win whistle and sits back and waits for the win to scramble back into the arms of its Mistress. Pets and loves and snuggles and cleans the blue and orange mess Kaz and Mordred made.

Kazuume

*sticks cotton in the win's little ears keeping it from running too far before getting tackled by myself and taken back to Kaz secret base* mwahahaha
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Whistles in a way that sorta makes those around forget their woes (specifically those that start with a w and end in -in..).. yeah a deceptive, soothing dark little whistle that also has laced through it's dulcet tones a sneaky call to that crazy little win. Which suddenly comes rushing back home ready to have it's favorite treat and watch it's favorite show. Ok to be fair, 'cause I admit I feel a tiny bit bad.. I do another whistle that sends a happy dream (hehe, with a few blue jello surprises in store, just to be silly) to Kaz, in the win's place.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Cuts the electricity to Mordred's... cave? Extra large sized coffin? The win begins to cry for the last 5 minutes of its favorite show and while Mordred frantically tries to turn the power back on najlah sneaks into the devils lair and rescues the win. Whispers, "what's that bad, bad man letting you watch anyway?" Kisses the win and crawls out the window, leaving the dial turned up high (don't you miss tv's that did that?) so the noise is deafening when Mordred does fix the power.

Mordred

While grumbling, wondering how Najlah found my oversi-.. (actually it's a small castle. Had to downgrade back in the 90s).. my home.. through the win I hear her whisper how I'm a bad, bad man. Not sure what it is about hearing that.. maybe that wild little win amplifies those words.. whatever it is.. I like the sensation! But.. yes, the naughty Najlah.. who I have to say is also quite bad. Very bad, in fact.. for messin' wiff my win and wrecking it's little home-coming.. So the big guns come out. (actually, the most hi-tec squirt gun known on earth.. filled to it's glued seams with super-sticky and very difficult to remove blue jello-goo. But in kindness, it is edible and quite sweet, in case she's stuck fir a bit.)

So as she makes her way.. and wow, she was fast as I scrambled to fix my power.. I somehow caught up.. and doused her loveliness with blueness! Suspended animation can be quite alluring when a delicious creature is taken mid-flight. From her hands, I pluck the win, leaning close to whisper dark grin.. "Look who's calling who bad.." Snuggling the win, I give the sexy usurper a small kiss before finding abode number two!
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Well, suspended animation, as we all know, only works well in the cartoons so najlah concludes the same laws apply. She calls Acme and orders a giant blow torch and carefully (very very carefully around certain, sensitive parts) she melts away the blue jello. She finishes the job just in time to catch sight of Mordreds car turning a corner. While thinking that perhaps he should have upgraded his car when he down graded his home (the evil fanned shadow was still driving the Flinstones model) she chases after him, runs in front and quickly paints a deep hole in the ground (painting is quicker then digging you know.)

As Mordred paddles slowly up in his flinstone car she waits and catches the win right before they both fall in. As she walls away, petting the win absently, she wonders how deep she had painted that one, and if the Chinese liked Vampires. Hmm..

Mordred

As he fell.. as the wind of a long, deep plummet whipped through his hair (but somehow failed to extinguish his cigar, which he now took a long pull from).. he wondered if like Gandolf, he'd come out of this predicament a new, transformed creature? A shift from Blue Vampire to.. hmm.. perhaps Green? (I've always kinda liked the idea of going green.. that's not me being traitorous, is it?)

Oh well.. after I went splat.. it took a while to 'feel myself' once again. Najlah.. phew she really did a number on me there. It's a good thing shadow really lurks down in these depths or I'd have to resort to a long, boring climb. Time would advance, I'd go super-duper hungry for blood.. and have to unleash a new age of terror. Happily, though.. a gust of shadow pushed me up and out of this deep, dark pit. (didn't quite end up on the other side of the world)

Back to the light of the moon, as I always time so perfectly.. I activate the GPS I had recently installed in the win. Ah ha! She has become complacent with that little win in my absence. Sitting on a mantel right inside her front door? Is she mad? And while tempted to see if she's asleep to give that luscious bottom a swipe.. I decide a quick exit is best. After all, she seems to like ACME products.. no tellin' what traps lurk within these walls.

*makes like a dead dude.. and goes to find some blood for me and my win*
*See Pillory*