what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeven

Charcoal grey cuffed, flat front shorts that reach about a quarter of the way down my thigh.  White, v-neck fitted t-shirt with the number 86 (no idea why an 86, but it's cute) embroidered in pink on the front and reminicscent of the numbers on a football jersey. 

Oh, and thin, black flip-flops.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Aether

A wonderfully beat up and comfortable pair of jean guess shorts, hard to describe the color, think lichen  ~.^  Greenish gold, maybe.  One pair of Rocport loafers.

Paradox

An old brown bath robe.

Socks.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Ket

Tight black tank top.  Red boy short panties that are mostly open on the sides, only connected by three small strings.  The edges of the panties are lined with little rhinestones.  Black knee high socks. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Maeven

Quote from: Ket on January 19, 2009, 10:25:28 AM
Tight black tank top.  Red boy short panties that are mostly open on the sides, only connected by three small strings.  The edges of the panties are lined with little rhinestones.  Black knee high socks. 

*swoon*

Black running shorts (I figured if I put them on as soon as a woke up, I'll have no excuse not to run later!) and an old sorority rush t-shirt that has the "Top Ten Reasons to Go Greek" written on the back. It's so thin as to be almost see-through and so soft that it's the immediate go-to shirt when I'm terribly sunburned. Hair in a ponytail. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Quote from: Stattick on January 13, 2009, 04:40:39 AM
Bliss is talking about her underwear. And referencing me. ;D You know what Strong Bad says, "Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing!"

Strong Bad also says that a one that is not cold is hardly a one at all. So I always think of him when I crack a beer.

Today I'm wearing a sleeveless squareneck open-work knit grey sweater over a white tee shirt with elbow-length sleeves and a v-neck over a brown spaghetti strap tank top, with light brown wide-legged trousers tucked into brown and black snowboots. They puff out like jhodpurs. I'm also wearing my glasses today, because I've gotten to the point with all my aches and whatnot that I didn't feel up to sticking lenses in my eyes. Purple plastic oval frames, kinda indie/librarian looking.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

I love your glasses, Bliss. <3
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Sethite

Glasses, panties and... nothing. Well, technically, a blanket I'm wrapped in.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Aether

Old navy, top and bottom.  Black jeans with a long sleeve dark green shirt, boxers and loafers.

Aleksandr

Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aether

levis, athletic cut -looks around- yup!

Lovebug

A black two-button suit of, um, German extraction with barely discernible midnight blue pinstripe and fetchingly narrow trousers, a white cotton shirt of seemingly mutually exclusive fineness and opacity, a tie which is difficult to describe in words but is mostly black and a little bit white, a pair of scary black capless Lloyd oxfords and the Wayfarers I have been continuously forgetting to take off the top of my head since I was sixteen, partially because they get lost in my hair with the owls and whatnot that dwell therein and partially because I am easily distracted.

I feel hideously overdressed and will be wearing shorts shortly.

Maeven

Quote from: Lovebug on January 21, 2009, 02:54:44 AM
A black two-button suit of, um, German extraction with barely discernible midnight blue pinstripe and fetchingly narrow trousers, a white cotton shirt of seemingly mutually exclusive fineness and opacity, a tie which is difficult to describe in words but is mostly black and a little bit white, a pair of scary black capless Lloyd oxfords and the Wayfarers I have been continuously forgetting to take off the top of my head since I was sixteen, partially because they get lost in my hair with the owls and whatnot that dwell therein and partially because I am easily distracted.

I feel hideously overdressed and will be wearing shorts shortly.

*crushes on Lovebug, like hard*

The Cardinal Rule

Ket

Light gray wide leg lounge pants, light blue tank top underneath an over-sized black cowl neck sweater and light blue socks that say 'boys suck' on them.  And sort of wearing my dog, as he won't dislodge himself from my lap. 

The one good thing about sick days is wearing really comfy clothes. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Bliss

Quote from: Maeven on January 21, 2009, 09:46:18 AM
*crushes on Lovebug, like hard*

Seriously yeah. <3 owls! ^_^

Today is my first day back in heels since the car accident, and of course it's the 4 inch round-toe double strap green ones with the brown stacked leather heels. I'm in black knee-high stockings (wishing I had ones that go all the way up) under an A-line skirt with a diagonal simple plaid of grey, grey, grey, and pale blue.

Above this I'm wearing a capped-sleeve blouse with a repeating pattern of tiny black-in-white-in-black concentric spots that look very much like the Turkish symbol of the evil eye; it's on a violet background, and the shirt is a deep v-neck with a wrapped top, tied at an empire waist. Underneath it I'm wearing a brown spaghetti-strap tank top, for the sake of having that triangle of cloth as a modesty panel to cover my cleavage. The corporate establishment, it hates the boobies. Damn the man. Save the empire!

And my hair is in a bun.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Quote from: Bliss on January 21, 2009, 09:59:24 AM
Seriously yeah. <3 owls! ^_^

Like, for real. Who doesn't appreciate a good pair of hooters! I mean, c'mon?!

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Quote from: Maeven on January 21, 2009, 10:01:20 AM
Like, for real. Who doesn't appreciate a good pair of hooters! I mean, c'mon?!

Ahem.

Quote from: Bliss on January 21, 2009, 09:59:24 AM
-snip-
Above this I'm wearing a capped-sleeve blouse with a repeating pattern of tiny black-in-white-in-black concentric spots that look very much like the Turkish symbol of the evil eye; it's on a violet background, and the shirt is a deep v-neck with a wrapped top, tied at an empire waist. Underneath it I'm wearing a brown spaghetti-strap tank top, for the sake of having that triangle of cloth as a modesty panel to cover my cleavage. The corporate establishment, it hates the boobies. Damn the man. Save the empire!

And my hair is in a bun.

Comprehensive reading, it is your friend!

XD
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aleksandr

XD Regardless, I think most of us can agree when we all say that boobies rock pretty hard.
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aether

DefectiveTurret

Boy shorts, an oversized navy blue hoodie, and comfy sandals.

Aether

Liliana

Black velvet shirt with a vine pattern and no pants (I hate pants)

Captain Maltese

Same as always, lately. Red tee, black bdu pants. Black socks and boxers.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Happy an Nice

Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Diabolus Lupus

Dark blue sweat pants, black cut off t-shirt, black sports bra and my glasses.