Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheirDirtySecret

Take A Bow - the Lea Michele version

Seems to fit my life perfectly right now. It's amazing how the iPod manages that one

Salamander

Chaosengine

Salamander

Chaosengine

Salamander

Well...having posted Motorhead playing a song called Motorhead, I thought that I'd post PIL (Public Image Ltd) playing Public Image:

PIL - Public Image

Prototype

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Salamander

DiverseDesires

*raises a glass in memory of a free spirit who never bowed to conventiailty*

The Hoosiers - Goodbye Mr A

The Hoosiers - Goodbye Mr A
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Obsidian Isolabella

It reminds me so much of my summer just before my freshmen year of HS. Me and my two best friends, it seriously felt like nothing could stop us. Then high school happened, and none of us speak anymore. +Sighs+
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

DiverseDesires

that was blocked Raven - would love to know what it was though

Come What May - from Moulin Rouge

Moulin Rouge - Come What May

Salamander

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

DiverseDesires

WyldRanger

DiverseDesires

Chaosengine

DiverseDesires

perkus tooth

Captain Beefheart - Shiny Beast [Bat Chain Puller]

RIP Captain   :'(
O&O

Chaosengine

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.