techno age pirates (seeking recruites, captives and rival pirates)

Started by azzmeister89, April 03, 2013, 08:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

CurvyKitten

Looks as cute and smexy as possible to lure in a few more players- come on folks!

azzmeister89

Ok so the ooc and ic threads will be up later today. If anyone wants to join up after it starts i will regularly be checking and posting here looking for more swashbuckling fun pirates XD

azzmeister89

Tamhansen

This does sound enticing. I'm going to think of a character
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

wooblia

elfguy

Here's a recruit for you!

Name: Kathy Standford

Nickname: Bitch

Position on ship: Recruit

Appearence:

Brief history: Kathy has always been a child of the streets, and quickly learned to get her ways by doing petty crimes, and surviving out in the streets. She has no conscience and no problem hurting others as long as she gets what she wants, and cares for very few people. She has a tough exterior, a large ego, and developed the skills needed to be an able fighter. While she can use projectile weapons, she much prefer fighting with melee weapons or her hands, often using her petite size to her advantage, making her opponents underestimate her. She also has used her body to get what she wants as well, and is very active sexually. Recently however, she got in trouble with some very influential figures in town, and has a pressing need to leave. She has no interest in getting a real job, but when she heard that a pirate ship was looking for new recruits, she told herself what the hell, why not?

Ons: Bringing fear in her opponent's heart, dominating them, being overpowered, getting dominated, rough sex, violence.

Offs: Romance, sweet talk, futa.
----

azzmeister89

Oooh nice elfguy. Both ooc and ic threads are up so feel free to start posting

elfguy

----

Tamhansen

Name:Jonathan Siebert
Nickname: Seabert
Position on ship: Engineer
Appearance:

brief history
: The world is tough, and those who want to survive it have to be tough. Jonathan learned his first lesson at the age of four, when his father, a lowly sailor on a merchant ship died when his ship crashed. Leaving his mother destitute and with three young children to look after, Jonathan and his two sisters Allison and Kaila, she saw no alternative but to go into prostitution. Working the docks made her able to provide a meager but liveable life for her children, but it also left it's marks on her, and as she got older life got harder and earnings decreased. Jonathan's mother became harder as well. When Allison turned 14 their mother decided she was old enough to help earn the family income, and forced her to work alongside her.

The extra income was good, but Allison changed. Often coming home bruised and bleeding, she became more and more silent and dead inside. As Jonathan saw what happened to his older sister, he vowed to spare his younger sister the same life. Remembering what had befallen his father, Jonathan studied airship engineering, and by the time he was 15, he could take an entire rigging apart and put it back together again. Meanwhile, his mother, getting old and being ridden with the curses of the docks became more and more abusive. Allison had turned into a husk of her former self, and eventually became pregnant. Not knowing which of her bastard clients was the father, there was little hope he'd be any help if she did know.

One day, Jonathan came home from a job to find his mother beating young Kaila. Apparently mother had decided to bring Kaila along in the business now that Allison was indisposed due to her pregnancy, and had already selected a 'fine' candidate for Kaila's 'maiden voyage' Jonathan stepped in front of his mother and pushed her away. He took his little sister, only twelve years old in his arms, and looked at his mother, uttering one single word 'No!' He then took Kaila by the hand and left.

He ran as fast as he could, dragging his little sister. He went to a friend called Haggard, who'd helped him find the odd job before. He asked if Haggard knew where Kaila would be safe, and Haggard mentioned that the best option would be one of the boarding schools, but they came with a price. Jonathan got all his money together, and took Kaila to the st Nivend boarding school. After hearing his story, the head master agreed to take Kaila in as long as jonathan could pay enough for her board. Knowing it was too much for the young boy, he agreed that Jonathan could take as long as needed, and that Kaila would work for the school until the debt was paid.

Jonathan left in search of work. He signed on to a passenger's ship as an engineering's mate, and has been working ever since. Every spare dime going towards his debt. But after seven years he's only half way through. Kaila, who has graduated from the school with honors is now technically a slave there. When Jonathan heard there was a pirate's ship in port looking for an engineer, he hoped that that would be his ticket to get rich enough to buy her freedom
Ons: Passion, foreplay, a little roughness, domination struggles,
Offs:bodily functions, blood, extreme pain, non-consensual sex
ons and offs

selfexiled

Aye! I've interest in this one since the pirate play I have seems to have fizzled out. I'd like to transfer me character too though he'll be needin a bit o'updating as he's meant fer pirating times when there was not but ships in teh water.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

selfexiled

I post for your approval and editing.

Image: http://www.ufc.com/media/154-weighin-gallery#i=34 imagine the picture as a thicker fellow with an obvious belly but not slobbish.

Name: Brom "Taskmaster" Quincy

Position: Boatswain, obviously this should change

Personality: A hard edged man bent on precision and protocal. Nothing goes wrong if everyone and everything does the job thier supposed to when thier supposed to. However he does have a heart hidden behind all that rigid by the bookness but it's hard to find.

Biography: Grew up as a nobody with no grand tales of life before the sea except that he swore to never live in the gutter when he was able to leave home. His first stop was a cabin boy on in the Royal Navy. When he wasn't needed by the captian for something menial he was serving under the ship's boatswain or quartermaster swabbing decks and repairing sail and line. It was hard and many times his fingers bled and his body ached but it was a far cry from living on the streets hoping you had an odd job that would feed you for the week.That being said he was often making friends with the cooks to ensure he always had a way to eat. After being "retired" by a captain who seemed to simply have a splinter in his ass everytime they crossed paths Brom took to plying his trade for other ships reguardless of thier flag but certainly refused to sail under a Naval flag ever again and jumped at the chance to board and assault one. As such when the chance came to work amongst the crew of an infamous pirate family like the Silvers he took it, reckoning there would be plenty of chance to wipe the military across thier own decks.

Weapons/Equipment: While comfortable with all manner of boarding "tools" he maintains his own cutless which is really very simple and shows signs of age. He's never without a dagger either, which he uses more on the lines of the ship than anything else so it stays very clean and very sharp. He was seen shaving with it once. Though he does carry a unique item with him always, a short handled gaff hook that he keeps sharper than its job demands.

Character's Orientation/Likes/Dislikes: Very much a straight man that has punched out a fellow for making advances. Being a man of order and disipline he expects the same everywhere he goes, if he says do it he expects it to be done. But he also believes that work and pleasure are seperate and is happy to simply "enjoy" the moment however it plays out.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

azzmeister89

Wow there both great characters! Selfexciled, my first mate has just informed me that he is dropping out of the game so if you need a new position then you are welcome to be first mate.

Both the ooc and ic threads are up so both of you feel free to join in

Hercinia

Hey.

If you guys are still looking for more shipmates, I would like to create a Crows Nest Master  :-)

azzmeister89

Hercinia

Hercinia

Name: Ella Santini

Nickname: Spectress

Position on ship: Crow's Nest Master

Brief history: Ella grew up an orphan, looking out for herself and often using her some-what exotic looks to manipulate men into parting with food, drink and money; pretty much anything she desired at the time really. Spending most her time on the streets or scamming drunks, Ella knew she was living on the edge and it exited her. The day soon came however that would push Ella to change her life, hopefully for the better. Ella  seduced a elderly drunk in an inn, she had tied him up on the bed and promised to tease him to bursting point before revealing the built up tension in an unforgettable way. The man was way too drunk to realize how vulnerable he was to become as Ella finished tying the final knot, stringing the man up to the bed.

Ella then proceeded to help herself to any of his possessions and meager finances before fleeing the inn. Problem was, his screams of hatred had woken his buddies in the room across the hall. The men burst into the room Ella was stealing from, but quick as a flash; Ella jumped out of the window and was on her way to freedom. She had just made her way to the docks, when the group of men that had attempted to block her escape earlier walked across her field of view.

Ella was now trapped, the men hadn't seen her yet as she crouched behind some large piles of dock rope; nevertheless she knew she needed an escape route. Turning around, Ella saw the 'Dandy Lion'. Taking one last look to make sure the men weren't looking her way, Ella made her way unseen (A particular skill of hers hence the nickname) towards the 'Dandy Lion'. Ella made a deal with the Captain, she would serve in the Crow's Nest if she could come under the protection of the Ship and it's crew. The Captain accepted and Ella hurried on board, nervous but relieved to be relatively safe for the time being.

Ons: Powerplay/Powerstruggle, Anal, Male or Female, humiliation, mild pain, mild bondage, rough and abusive sex, danger, Metal/Punk, Rebels, Freedom,

Offs: Weak willed partners, submissive men, scat, vore, violence towards the innocent, religion, overt greed, People who claim authority over others,

azzmeister89

Wow i seem to have a crew full of hot women......... Best pirate ship ever!

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Hellis

YOu need rival pirates? Becouse I have an idea for a captain~~

azzmeister89

Awesome! If you can put together a little rival crew in your own request thread then we can have your crew come in and join us whenever your ready

Rahzilla

I'd be interested to! I was part of the other pirate play that fizzled out.

I'd like to play a captive if that's alright...
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)

Rahzilla

Name: Rose Escar
Nickname: Rosie
Position on ship: Captive
Brief history: Rose was born to a rich and noble family. Her parents are relatively known worldwide as her grandfather helped engineer the first airborne cities and first airships that people pilot today. She is the only daughter, with an older brother serving in the military. She was out for a walk one day in the slums of the city (exploring the underbelly of the cities her grandfather helped build) when there was a scream from behind her. Turning around, she met a hand to the back of her neck and she was knocked out. Rose is currently a captive aboard the Dandy Lion.
Ons: bondage, passion
Offs: scat, vore, menses, waterplay
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)