Supernatural, Population 15 [IC] [Day 5]

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 11:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Night had fallen once more on Supernatural. During the night someone screamed but when the inhabitants of the town came to check out the disturbance all they found was the bloody corpse of Queentrippingserpent lying on the floor beside her bed. It seemed as though the demon or demon(s) had finally struck! And yet they had fled before anyone could catch them in the act.

Those who were witness to this gruesome death had to figure out who was to blame for it. So far the humans in the town hadn't had much luck for they kept eliminating more of their own rather than finding the supernatural demons in their midst.

Would the humans take out the demon(s) or would they once more eliminate one of their own?

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • daylily

There are 3-4 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

LadySky was simply heartbroken at the loss of Queentrippingserpent. Again she voted for Teno, sticking with her gut instincts.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

Josi frowned seeing her friends death. Heartbroken she looked to Ladysky and then the others placing in her vote for Teno as well. She hoped Ladysky was right in her suspicions.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Marguerite

Nooo! Trip!

-Screams for the loss of Trip-

Teno!
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kitsu

It didn't seem wise to Kitsu, for a demon to kill someone who had voted for him. It would immediately draw suspicion to himself after all, but then he could just be giving the demons too much credit. Despite the vast amount of people voting for Teno, Kitsu decided to cast his vote for Ryven. Calling out for the angel to reveal themself and be opened up to the demon's attack seemed far more suspicious.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Kip

Kipoc listened to the howls of the crowd and decided to throw his vote to Teno as well.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Teno

Teno saw that he was already voted by a few and felt betrayed. He turned to the others and began to speak, "What have I done? Would it not make sense for the demons to kill someone who was almost lynched, and place the blame on them? LadySky has always been so quick to point the finger at me, and has made everyone else believe that I am one of them! If anything, she's the enemy, not me!". With that, he walked away from those who were hungry for his blood.

Ryven

Sateru

Once again, another invaluable soul was murdered by the demons and he sighed to himself with the fear that they were going to be no more soon.   With Trip dead, he found himself worried about what would be coming soon.  He looked at Teno with a sigh, he did remember that he had displayed some dark tendencies, but he was still uncertain of things.   Then again, he remembered that Silk had her suspicions on Rafufu, he didn't know whether he should vote with the mass on Teno, or vote for someone that he and Silk seemed to agree that they were suspicious.   In the end, he felt more concern that he didn't know anything about Rafufu over Teno, because he couldn't help feeling suspicious over the silence and mystery that Rafufu had over himself.

Saku

Current voting:

Ryven (1) - Kitsu
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (1) - Sateru
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Teno
Teno (9) - LadySky, Josietta, Marguerite, Kip, Ryven, Rafufu, daylily, Rockin, precious
Kitsu (0)
precious (0)
Sateru (0)
daylily (0)

Yet to vote: 0

There are 3-4 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

rafufu

Teno it looks like you've made people very suspicious of you, and there has to be a reason for this...

The Dark Raven

My Muse hates me...going to go smack it around in a few...*points at Teno*

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Rockin

Kitsu

Kitsu's eyes widen slightly at the overwhelming vote for Teno. Was everyone just that sure that he was a demon or did they just not like him? It seemed to him that the first few had voted for him out of anger and anguish, but did their shouts of incrimination hold some truth to them? There were those among them who would know these things after all and if they too were voting for Teno then someone had to know something he didn't. He didn't feel the need to change his vote, however, since it would affect nothing. He still felt his own suspicions held some ground.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Ryven

Quote from: daylily on August 14, 2009, 01:05:59 PM
He smells...*nodnod*

*gigglesnorts, spurting water out his nose as he was trying to drink at the time*

Kitsu

Quote from: daylily on August 14, 2009, 01:05:59 PM
He smells...*nodnod*

Of course! How could I not see this before! Bad guys smell bad, and good guys smell good! It's all so obvious to me now! XD

Marguerite

Smelly men are nice except those who smell like onions and farts.

-Nods-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

precious

Indeed, it's obvious that Teno has been slated to die, the people have spoken.  Certainly it's not her place to speak out. 

Saku

Final voting:

Ryven (1) - Kitsu
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (1) - Sateru
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Teno
Teno (9) - LadySky, Josietta, Marguerite, Kip, Ryven, Rafufu, daylily, Rockin, precious
Kitsu (0)
precious (0)
Sateru (0)
daylily (0)

Once more the humans of Supernatural had decided to lynch someone they suspected to be a demon. This one would pay for the deaths of the innocents they had lost, the only question was had they chosen correctly, would the one they had chosen be a demon? Or would they once more take out one of their own? Everyone surrounded Teno and brought him over to the one they had elected to be their leader who took a knife and sharpened it on a stone. This was the first time they had been so daring but the overwhelming majority of the humans made them sure that Teno was a demon, the one they had sought. So the leader drove the knife into Teno's stomach, knowing that if he was a demon it would not harm him. Teno convulsed as the knife went in but his eyes grew pitch black and he started to laugh at the others. He grabbed the knife and threw it away to turn on the humans who remained as he chose a victim. Some daring human plunged that same knife into Teno's back - after having dipped it in holy water - and a cloud of black smoke erupted from Teno's mouth and disappeared into the air. This was proof that Teno had been a demon.

Everyone rejoiced for it seemed as though they had finally made the town a better place and they returned to their homes thinking the night would pass peacefully.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Sateru
  • daylily

I'm back!

LadySky

Once more LadySky felt the pride of knowing those in Supernatural had stood up and defeated the evil among them all! Settling into her home she slept peacefully, sure that they must be safe this time.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

Josi breathed a sigh of relief when she found she had not been wrong in her accusations. Having felt that Teno was a demon, but not always right the past few nights. She hoped she wasn't wrong on the next one. Now to hope for survival through the night.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kitsu

It didn't come as a surprise to him when they found Teno to be a demon. How could it have when everyone had been certain he was. Kitsu knew better than to celebrate just yet though. There couldn't be just one of these things. So, with a mind to think about who else could possibly be suspect, he crept to his own area of rest. He'd have to sleep lightly. The demons would surely be angry about their comrade's death. Kitsu had no intention of falling prey to their vengeance this night.

Saku

Once more night fell. During the night it seemed as though everything had been taken care of the night before since Teno had been proven a demon, why should the inhabitants of Supernatural think that there were more in their midst? So they went to sleep without fear. During the night the remaining demons tried to take out another innocent but failed due to the angel's interference. Too bad. Morning came with no deaths and the humans stretched as they made sure none of their numbers had decreased. They were satisfied that no one seemed to be missing. However, there was one human who was convinced that Teno had not been the only demon and that there were still more out there. He/She said that they should find out who the remaining demons were and eliminate them before they ended up eliminating the humans. Those who believed in her/him would need to place their votes and those that didn't believe in him/her should abstain.

What will you do? Vote or Not Vote? Do you believe there are more demons out there other than Teno? Or do you think Teno was the only one?

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Teno
  • Sateru
  • daylily

There are 2-3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky steps forward and demands everyone vote, she is positive that demons are still trying to kill the innocent.

Hoping her suspicions are correct she votes for rafufu.