Titan Dream || Space Exploration - Interest Thread || 2 New Positions!

Started by la dame en noir, July 26, 2016, 02:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 26, 2016, 04:28:38 PM
Could I reserve navigator? Is that how it works?

lol yes! I'll post the character sheet in here as soon as I get more interest!

I'm so happy to see you in here! :D
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

DreamlandDenizen

I'm Interested!

Like Lustful I'm stuck between weapons expert and engineer. I could go either way but if it's okay with her I think I'll take weapons expert.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 04:18:45 PM
@Lustful - which position would you like to reserve?

Im gonna wait on my character though I am leaning abit towards the Engineer.

la dame en noir

Np lol I'm about to head in for work, but I'll check in every once in a while.
A&A | FxF |

DreamlandDenizen

As the weapons expert I was kinda picturing my character as being the chief security officer as well, while on the ship.  Would that be okay? For instance he could in be charge of matters of security like investigating any crimes or breach of protocol or insubordination that occurred on the ship. He might be responsible for locking people up in the brig if needed. I'm imagining a fairly self important character who's feels he's the only thing keeping the crew from falling into lawlessness and chaos.

Aida Rose

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 04:31:06 PM
lol yes! I'll post the character sheet in here as soon as I get more interest!

I'm so happy to see you in here! :D

I'm so happy to be here! x)

la dame en noir

Quote from: DreamlandDenizen on July 26, 2016, 04:48:34 PM
As the weapons expert I was kinda picturing my character as being the chief security officer as well, while on the ship.  Would that be okay? For instance he could in be charge of matters of security like investigating any crimes or breach of protocol or insubordination that occurred on the ship. He might be responsible for locking people up in the brig if needed. I'm imagining a fairly self important character who's feels he's the only thing keeping the crew from falling into lawlessness and chaos.
Kinda lawful neutral? I like it :3
A&A | FxF |

Ontan

I’m stuck between pretty much all the remaining roles – this RP looks amazing! – but I had a few questions about the role of translator. Would it be okay to expand it out to more of an archaeologist / anthropologist archetype? He’ll still do plenty of translating, of course, but the emphasis would be getting out into the field to study cultures / relics / etc., rather than primarily crewing a communications console. I almost hate to say it, but think of Indiana Jones or Nathan Drake in space, as you've probably got the right idea.

Relikai

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ontan on July 26, 2016, 09:02:19 PM
I’m stuck between pretty much all the remaining roles – this RP looks amazing! – but I had a few questions about the role of translator. Would it be okay to expand it out to more of an archaeologist / anthropologist archetype? He’ll still do plenty of translating, of course, but the emphasis would be getting out into the field to study cultures / relics / etc., rather than primarily crewing a communications console. I almost hate to say it, but think of Indiana Jones or Nathan Drake in space, as you've probably got the right idea.

Yes! Actually, that would be great - because I wanted that to be apart of the team, but I couldn't remember.

You know what? How about I just add that to the roster? Then I'll think of one other to keep it even. So, instead of 10 - its going to be 12! :D
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Relikai

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 10:09:17 PM
NOPE! It's all you! :D

Fine, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Faceclaim shall be the cook, with a generous stash of tasteless aphrodisiac hidden in his room!!

la dame en noir

Quote from: Relikai on July 26, 2016, 10:12:49 PM
Fine, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Faceclaim shall be the cook, with a generous stash of tasteless aphrodisiac hidden in his room!!

LOL! I like this. I like this idea...

I'll face claim him for you! :D
A&A | FxF |

Alcandre

I'm gonna go ahead and face claim Rose McIver for my lesbian mechanic. Because cute, innocent badass mechanic with a cute smile is my life. Also....lesbian!

la dame en noir

Quote from: Alcandre on July 26, 2016, 10:19:50 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and face claim Rose McIver for my lesbian mechanic. Because cute, innocent badass mechanic with a cute smile is my life. Also....lesbian!
Lord lol
A&A | FxF |

Ontan

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 10:08:48 PM
Yes! Actually, that would be great - because I wanted that to be apart of the team, but I couldn't remember.

You know what? How about I just add that to the roster? Then I'll think of one other to keep it even. So, instead of 10 - its going to be 12! :D

Great! I'll reserve the role of archeologist, then.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Relikai

-Hunts for partners-

Oh, er- I mean, where do we send our apps? Here, or PM ?

la dame en noir

I'll probably have you all post them here at first and then send them too me. But don't worry about that just yet. I have to add a little bit more to my world building thread.

currently working on the weapons and magic portion

Then I'll post the template from the world building thread into the interest thread. I'll probably open up the OOC Friday! :D
A&A | FxF |

CurvyKitten

Raises hand~ I'd love to try out for the Engineer spot if its still open!?

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

CurvyKitten

Ok just to make sure I'm not stepping on toes as people see them differently in every game I'm in. What is the duties/differences of the mechanic and the engineer?

Also...hmm face claims, I'm thinking. Pauley Perrette (aka Abby :P),kate mckinnon (aka Holtzmann), natalie dormer..any opinions?

Aida Rose

I'm probably going to use Natasha Ndlovu as a face and I'll hopefully send a CS soon x)

I LOVE Abbey! Good choices all around!!