Sisters in Suffering [Game Currently Full]

Started by The Exiled, April 07, 2010, 10:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Exiled

Our story begins at an exclusive, invitation-only party. The characters may be any gender, and may be of any background in life, and are human and no younger than twenty-one years old. My own character will be a post-operative, female-to-male adrenaline junkie who finds an invitation to the party in a cryptic e-mail. It turns out being the best party of their lives thus far, catering to all their many desires. The alcohol flows freely. Drugs pass hands without any need for money. Acts of carnal pleasure take place in the open, and without shame... until everyone but the staff of the party start falling asleep.

Each character, one by one, wakes screaming in pain, bound to cold, hard operating tables on an alien vessel tearing quickly through space. They are all now female, and mere toys in the hand of a powerful being who has surgically and hormonally brought out genuine feminine beauty in every one of them. This alien life form docks at a heavily trafficked hub near the center of the galaxy, and for the next years, doses his slaves with a solution that allows their genetics to modify for survival while exposing them to more and more dangerous creatures that try to kill them. The slaves learn to work together while they each slowly mutate into a unique, exotic creature to gain new skills for the team. This is only their training, and a deadly arena awaits the beauties who mutate and survive.

The story will include a chance for all present to include a secondary character or two who are much less likely to survive than a primary character, and this role play will include all manner of content to include scenes deemed "Extreme" to Elliquiy, to include but not limited to mutilation, dismemberment and bestial rape of characters at their players' own design or consent. The Master will not be interested in sex, considering it taboo because the girls are so much weaker than him. If you are interested in joining this disturbing group role play as a fellow victim or wish to brainstorm, please do so in this thread. This is a story I've considered for a few years before Elliquiy, and I intend to make a strong effort and go through with it.

Chaos

This sounds extremely interesting - I'd love to play a victim too!

The Exiled

Would you like to discuss the story of your own victim, perhaps provide some sort of feedback on the canon plot? I'd like this to be something of a group event, rather than something I subject a group to. Feedback is much appreciated. ^_^

Chaos

I'm considering character options - my first thought is a guy, mid twenties, possibly a martial arts enthusiast. Kind of shy, and delighted to be invited to an exclusive party but worried about attending and meetinbg new people. Probably ought to have listened to that instinct...

When I say martial arts enthusiast, I should qualify it; I don't mean super-death-ninja. An actual marial artist, with no combat experience, will have useful skills in a fight, but not overwhelminngly so. However, they are teachable skills, which could be useful in a group.
Also, though, he'll have to adjust those skills to her new body before they are useful at all.

The Exiled

Your interest fascinates me, and you're welcomed as a player. My own character is, as I may have mentioned, a woman who has worked hard and transitioned from female to male. Their age will be roughly mid-thirties before all victims, in a way, are restored to youth. He adores women, and chases an adrenaline rush constantly. His time in the US Army before the transition has made him a bit bitter, but his gentle nature always seeps through that shell. He enters the team having had some hands on experience in combat, but is in for a big emotional downfall when he becomes a woman again, having had all that work violently and beautifully reversed in front of so many others who are now beautiful females. The traumatized woman will be a shy character for this, but will fight like a tigress to keep her sisters alive, naturally adoring them all. in spite of her emotional disadvantage, she will be quite familiar with the balance of her body from her days as a military woman.

Chaos

Sounds very interesting. I don't imagine my character will find the transition easy, but yours is going to go through hell with that background!

Are you thinking of using a system or freeforming it?

The Exiled

Freeform seems to suit the creativity I'm going to invest in this project.

Its something I've meant to write alone for seven or so years, but haven't had the bravery of exploring alone. Now I realize its potential as a role play, and its ability to bring me together with players who would embrace the darkest of my qualities as a writer. I do hope this serves the game well in the end, when we might choose to move toward closure, or expand the story into something more than the struggles against The Master.

Chaos

I agree that freeform sounds best, so good!

And it does sound like a very involved project - I think I'll get a good deal out of being a part of it.

The Exiled

What I hope for is that players like yourself would certainly help move the story toward these girls serving a higher purpose in the story than to suffer and fight. There will be a lot of bitter moments, but this should bring the characters together like a family. If anything, this explains the title I've chosen. Those characters who do not work with and care for their sisters might suffer the most before they've seen this to the uncertain end.

Ace Flyer

This sounds very interesting, although, I must admit I've never really done a group RP before. How many players do you plan on having in this?

Transgirlenstein

I had told myself I wouldn't do another group game as I have a bad habit of dropping out of them..however I find this idea wonderfully deranged and fascinating.  Please count me in.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

The Exiled

Quote from: Ace Flyer on April 08, 2010, 01:21:20 PM
This sounds very interesting, although, I must admit I've never really done a group RP before. How many players do you plan on having in this?

There wasn't a plan on any limit, because I was not sure too many would be interested in a story of this nature. I will probably delay further entries if and when the game starts flowing smoothly toward the abduction event. Thank you for investing your interest in this story, and feel free to reply with any other questions.

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on April 08, 2010, 01:25:13 PM
I had told myself I wouldn't do another group game as I have a bad habit of dropping out of them..however I find this idea wonderfully deranged and fascinating.  Please count me in.

You're welcome to join. A few more, and I will start bringing an introductory post together. I suggest everyone focuses on their unique characters, and the survival skills that will help them and cause them to mutate into deadly beauties in a slow process.

Geeklet

Alright, been keeping an eye on this thread, and I do think I'd want to join.

Rough description/history of my char: Raised solely by her mom, who was a rockstar in the 80s. Though, she spent a lot of time alone because her mom was trying to relive the glory days. Jumped around from fad to fad as a kid, trying to rebel against her mom, or trying to draw attention, who knows. Punk, Emo, Goth, you name it, she tried it. Finally after going to college, and getting away from things, she began to finally start to see things from her own perspective and be her own person rather than trying to fit a certain mold to try to garner certain reactions out of people. Fresh out of college, trying to make it own her own for a change, she receives the invite. Figures its probably someone trying to get her to come cuz of who's daughter she is, but its also the chance to socialize and make new friends in an unknown town, so why not.

Opheliac

I think it was wise of me to read through this one. Color my interest piqued.

Concept: Lydia was one of those girls who solely depended on herself. Her parents were worthless, usually off doing thier own thing and forcing Lydia to fend for herself. She was holding a steady job at the age of 16, when her parents were hopelessly unemployed, carrying herself through highschool, and later, college. Friends and partying were never too important to Lydia, but shes always felt bad that she could never tear herself away from her work and school to bother going to the popular hangouts and party spots. She was looking forward to the weekend, as she finally had a saturday off work, and no school. A day to herself. She intended to sleep it away, but a curious email sparked the idea to head to a party...

The Exiled

The last two character concepts are fascinating, Geeklet and Opheliac. The first character may be more keen on making friends than most... And the most recent addition seems to be a hard worker, adjusted to fending for themselves. There seems to be enough interesting and unique personalities, and so I will begin to write the first of the canon story for the next few hours. All that have confirmed their interest to me will receive a PM containing the in character invitation, which itself will contain a link to the in character thread. Thank you all for your responses and patience, and I must admit that more role players are fond of this concept than I anticipated.

During the first leg of the story, you will all have a chance to introduce your characters in appearance, personality and name. You will also have a chance to express them as party-goers and make in character introduction of themselves. This will affect the storyline and make things delightfully unpredictable between our characters.

For now, new entries won't be accepted. But for those who wish to express interest later, the story may allow for newcomers once a milestone is reached, assuming there is a need for more players at such a point in time.