D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

You really think its that easy to get me to make out?

Zaphod

If I get down on one knee and say Please?

Breathless Intent

Aww...how could I say anything but Yes when you're on your knees?

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

Hm...I don't know, why don't you surprise me? :)

Zaphod

Shall we pack our bags right away? :P

Breathless Intent

Berek

Why don't you leave them behind and come with me? ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

blue bunny sparkle

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Mordred

Depends.. mind if I possibly bite you in return.. but in a mostly friendly way?
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*tilts head in thought* I don't think I'd mind...

*giggles* ..but what if I bit you??
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*gasps* Ly! *huggles*  Somehow I don't think I'd mind that.  ;)

But, when would you bite me?  O:)

Lycana

Hey, sweetie *huggles tightly* Hmm can I bite you soon? >:)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*blushes* Sooner rather than later?  ;D

Lycana

Of course!! Although don't you know the suspense and anticipation can be just as much fun?

Grainne

That is so true!

And don't you think they can make it sweeter?  ;)

Lycana

There's something even more sweeter than you??

Grainne

*blushes* Awwww...*cuddles*

Well, aren't you sweet? Or are you the...spicy girl?  ;)

Lycana

*Giggles and cuddles* sweetie, don't you know I'm sugar and spice and everything nice? O:)