The College Life (Recruiting)

Started by MagicalPen, July 19, 2014, 12:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

College Fuckfest Parties

A secret rumor has spread through the college - wild college girls looking to make money to help pay for college can speak to Professor Nailor.

Professor Nailor runs a seedy business that allows companies or individuals to 'rent' college girls for wild parties. Wild parties where the girls are beautiful and horny and you're guaranteed to be laid - by girls with almost no limits.

Everyone from Frats to other Teachers to local businesses know about these girls and what they can get out of them. They are in high demand.

New girls seeking to join have to meet with Professor Nailor and prove how willing they are.

The girls will also be 'ranked' - whomever Professor Nailor ranks the highest gets a higher portion of the money from each party, and also the pick of the next contract (girls can be rented out solo).

So I am looking for a core group of 4 College Girls who are willing to get down and dirty.

I am also looking for at least one more Teacher (one teacher for every 2 girls) who can be male or female and will have a close relationship with Professor Nailor.

This game will also fluctuate between parties and their daily lives.

Male players will be encouraged to play multiple characters.

Party Pics

Rules for the Parties:
1. Bareback ONLY (all girls are on birth control) - No Condoms Allowed
2. The Girls are expected to get the party going and get their clothes off as it does so.
3. The more cocks the better.
4. They do not talk about the parties to outsiders.
5. More to come?

More information and details to come as interest for this picks up.

Also, Males play as Males, Females as Females.

All female characters need to be between 18 - 21.

Character Sheets:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Background/Personality:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b] REAL IMAGES ONLY
[b]Favored Kinks:[/b]
[b]Hard Offs:[/b]

The Girls of 'The Club'

Melody by MissFire
Name: Melody Clarke
Background/Personality: A free-spirited Art Major, Melody is the kind of girl that takes life as it comes. Sweet, quirky, and fun-loving, Melody has always had a creative spark and imaginative mind, making art the perfect outlet. Her home life is only remarkable in that it's completely unremarkable. She is, by all accounts, the average girl next door. Two loving parents that are still together, and a middle class household that afforded her most of the luxuries a kid could want growing up (aside from a Unicorn, which many a kid has wished for and never recieved). As a co-ed, she gets average grades, but excels in Art and English. Melody (or 'Mel' as some of her friends cal her) considers herself a 'love and peace' kind of semi-Hippie chick; she loves sex and isn't shy about it. Everyone likes to feel good, so why be a prude? With that kind of mindset, she was quickly directed to Professor Nailor. His offer seemed like a lot of fun, so she happily agreed. Sex, parties, and extra cash? Sign her up!
Favored Kinks: Gangbangs, Oral (giving), Facials, Older Men
Hard Offs: Urine, Scat, Bondage

Tess by mtpersson

Name: Tessa (Tess) Morin

Background/Personality: To say that Tess enjoys sex would be to understate the matter some what. A more accurate way of putting it would be to say that she thirsts for the pleasure and the release. One night stands and the briefest of encounters are common in her life, Tess preffering the fleeting touch and temporary loved of strangers to the eventual disappointment and monotony that a long term relationship brings; she quickly bores of innumerable boyfriends telling her that she should change her provocative behaviour and settle down. To have fun with someone she will never see again, for them to quench her thirst and not judge her on it, is a matter of convenience. It allows her to avoid them getting close enough to believe that her business was their business.

So, as a cash strapped, nymphomaniac student, when she began to hear rumours spreading around campus of an opportunity for girls to make a bit of money on the side by attending parties and ensuring that everyone had a good time, she immediately set out to find out more. Through plenty of hard work and no small amount of luck, she's finally found the man she needs to talk to. Professor Nailor.

Favored Kinks: Vaginal, anal, DP, oral (giving & receiving), girl on girl, multiple partners, food play, animal play (prefer kitten play).

Hard Offs: No watersports, no scat, no vore, no minors, no cutting, bruising, marking the skin or disfigurment.

Sadie by rpgirl85

Name: Sadie Monroe Age: 20 Background/Personality: She was not exceptional in her studies, did not have any great sporting or cheer leading talents, and did not came from a rich family, her parents being simple middle class folks. The only thing then, that had served Sadie well in her life were her looks. It was on her physical appearance alone, that she had become one of the most popular girls of her high school, and they had continued to serve her well, even when she had come to college, after passing her SATs, by some stroke of miracle.

She was popular, she had a lots of friends, many a boys were interested in her, she was getting invited to all the hip parties around the campus, life was indeed great for Sadie, that was until, she got a phone call from back home, her welled up mother explaining to her that her father had lost all the money saved for her tuition in a stupid sports gambling bet.

No wonder Sadie's world came falling apart, as she faced the prospects of dropping out of college, leaving all this fun behind, and going back to her hometown where she would probably have to work as a waitress for the rest of her life. Could the providence be so, so cruel?

Turned out it was not, for before it was too late, she learned about the party girl program of Professor Nailor. Straight she went to him, begging him to include her, promising that she would be the most enthusiastic party girl ever. Not one to be satisfied with words alone though, the Professor Nailor put the girls through the ropes, and it was only after she had partook in every degradation thrown her way with a happy smirk, that he finally gave her the position.
Its been six months since she had become a party girl, and in that time, she had worked and pleased her clients, old or young, with the gusto of nymphomaniac. Her parents back home are happy, thinking their girl had gotten herself a special scholarship, she is glad, getting a chance to complete her college, and those parties are more fun than work half the time, her clients are happy to have an enthusiastic girl like her, and its all thanks to Professor Nailor's party girl program.
Picture:
Favored Kinks: Humiliation, degradation, all sort of perversity or any kind of filth really. Hard Offs: Torture, mutilation, anything too brutal.

Kenzie by Luvan95

Name: Kenzie O'Sullivan
Background/Personality: Kenzie grew up in Ireland, but when she was 15 her father's job needed him to move to America (I'm guessing the game is set in the US), the whole family packed up their things and moved with him. So she studied her last years of highschool there, and now she has gone away to college.

She has natural red hair, a beautiful and pretty curvy body and brown eyes. She is a fun loving girl, and loves music, which is what she is majoring in as well. She plays guitar (prefers acoustic) and piano, as well as sings, with a lovely Irish accent on her melodic voice.

Since her family isn't one of the wealthiest, Kenzie knew she would need to find some kind of income to get her through college. But she had always been a bit of a wild girl, and was more intrested in parties and alcohol than getting a job as a waiter or something of the like. So when she heard the rumors going around the college that willing girls could earn some big money just by being promiscuous at parties and the like for Professor Nailor, she was very intrested. Kenzie thought that, since she was a horny party girl anyways, why not get paid to be it?
Picture:
Favored Kinks: Hair pulling, Spanking, Dominant people, Dirty Talk, Hard fucking.
Hard Offs: Vore, Scat, Gore and Bestiality.

Melissa by Enthelya
Name: Melissa Vinci

Background/Personality: Born in Florence, Italy in a wealthy family, Melissa grew up in a rich setting as an only child and never had problems with money. For her 18th birthday, she decided, agreeing with her parents, to go and study in US, planning to graduate in Economics and Business; though, once she arrived in America, Melissa experienced an enviable life: she never went to the lessons, sleeping all day and going to parties at night, getting drunk and having sex with someone met there: that's how it went almost every day: she didn't have to worry about money or anything - her parents sustained her all the time, no matter what.
However, in one of these parties, after being spitroasted by two guys she had never seen before, Melissa heard rumors about someone having sexual parties - real sexual parties, where sex was the main course! And they also paid for it - a damn good thing, as her parents were starting to ask her why she needed those enormous quantity of money. Excited like a kid in front of a candy store, the girl immediately began to look for the man who organized those wild parties: the research ended when she met Professor Nailor.

Favored Kinks: Multiple penetration, giving oral, breath play, MFF, gangbang.
Hard Offs: Watersports, scat, gore.

Hannah by ReaperDouble0
Name: Hannah Hale
Background/Personality: Hannah had always been a typical California party girl. She lived off of daddy's wallet and could easily spend several hundred dollars the same night as she got them. She had decent grades throughout all grades, usually laying around a B in most subjects, without really being superior in any of them. Just like any rich girl would expect, she got a nice sports-car at the age of 16 after successfully attaining a drivers license, and started socially drinking around the age of 17. By the time she entered collage, she already had quite the reputation among a lot of the males that entered the same year as she did, and said rumors spread like a wildfire. She soon found herself to be the school's proud whore, loved among guys, hated among girls, and she was fine with it. She had her standards of course, but she would pretty much sleep with anyone she found interesting enough, which leaded to more than one broken relationship.

One relationship that turned sour did however do something that put her in a bad situation money-wise. One girl planted a small bag of weed in her car and called the police on her. Even if the case was resolved without Hannah being guilty, it was enough to tick off her parents. All money-streams were cut and it was up to her to make money to pay for her tuition fee. Yet, having never done any kind of physical work and not wanting to let go of her current lifestyle, she found herself picking up on an old rumor she had heard from one of the guys she had slept with, that a certain history teacher had ways of making money, so she decided to see if she could dirk the truth out of him.

Favored Kinks: Petplay (She prefers cats, dogs and similar) anal, rough sex, double/3+ penetration, deepthroating, hair-pulling, is willing to try bondage-stuff, but hasn't tried any yet, girl-on-girl (Has little experience due to not being on very good terms with a lot of the girls at the collage)
Hard Offs: Lasting injuries, anything that belongs in the toilet

The Teachers who run 'The Club'

The Professor by MagicalPen

Name: Professor Richard Nailor, History Teacher, Founder of 'The Club'

Background/Personality: Richard had always loved a good party. He loved hot girls too. College life for him had been one big party but he had still managed to get a doctorate in teaching History at a college level. Which was perfect for him. College chicks were the best. They were always horny, always good looking, and always willing to do ANYTHING you wanted them to do. He had multiple affairs his first year teaching and never slowed down, always being careful in regards to who and where he did such things.

Eventually, he did get caught, but luckily the other Professor was willing to look the other way if he could get in on some of the action. And thats where Richard had started his 'business'. At first, it had been a select few girls who he set up with college professors - all for the 'A' grade in their respective classes. But soon he branched out, renting out groups of horny college girls who were just as happy to party and fuck and get paid for it as they were before. The school keeps things under wraps, of course - all in on it themselves - and it is quite profitable.

Lately, under a new business model, individuals or small groups can rent a single girl for such fun, though the majority of the business is for larger parties with larger groups of the girls.

Picture: See Image

Favored Kinks: See Player On/Offs

Hard Offs: Recieving Anal, M/M, See On/Offs

Anthony by WildstallionNYC
Name: Professor Anthony Edwards, Theatre Professor and Dean of the Theatre Department
Background/Personality: Anthony had always been a ladies man.  Good looking, confident, charming, and well off for a college professor.  He never married and always jumped from one relationship to another.  There was never an evening though that he couldn't be found with a beautiful lady on his arm.  He was the definition of a ladies man.

The only thing that changed when he became a professor was that the ladies on his arm started to be younger.  The rumors of him dating students were rampant around campus.  He had already been a professor for 10 years and enjoying dating the college coeds when he met Richard and learned about 'the club'.  He was one of the first Professors to learn about the club during it's early days.  Now he helped Richard manage the 'the club' and he enjoyed the benefits of it all.     

Picture:

Favored Kinks: D/s, obedience, bondage, Hard fucking, see player ons/offs
Hard Offs:Receiving Anal, M/M, receiving pain, blood, scat

The OOC Thread!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

fezesarecool

Certainly interested in a male teacher role, or just a party member when the comes to his college or something like that. :)

Lynnette

I'm interested, currently on vacation but I'll be back tomorrow. My interest is directed towards one of the students.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Mtpersson

You can mark me down as a student if you'd like :-)

MagicalPen

Awesome. Male Teachers will also take on roles of Males at the parties.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

fezesarecool

Sure, well, I am certainly up for that!

Mtpersson

Just putting this question out there in case someone reading is thinking the same thing - Are people who want to play characters in the girls everyday lives (like partners or friends) welcome to play?

MagicalPen

I have to find out how many people are interested first, and what would such people do while these exclusive parties are going on?

It may be a case where I let you play one of the GIRLs and a 'friend' as a second character. All depends though.

Also, for those interested, send me a Character Profile.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Mtpersson

Quote from: MagicalPen on July 19, 2014, 01:24:59 PM
Also, for those interested, send me a Character Profile.

What info do you want in it?

Edit: See code in intro post :-)

rpgirl85

I would like to be considered for the role of one of the girls please.

MagicalPen

Just send me a character profile anmd we'll go from there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MissFire

Is it one girl per party, or more?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

MagicalPen

Yes. The core group of girls will be the ones going to the Parties - the 'call girls' so to speak.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Luvan95

I am definitely interested in playing one of the girls. Will send a profil as soon as I can get to a computer (on the phone at the moment).
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Vanetias

MagicalPen

Updated with accepted profiles.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lynnette

Hmm, looks like I was too late. Send me a PM if a spot opens up or you need more girls though!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

fezesarecool

Still need another couple of teachers? I am about to send in my profile for one now :)

MagicalPen

ALWAYS accepting more Females (Student and/or Teacher). I set a minimum at 4, and need 1 teacher for every 2 students.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lynnette

Quote from: MagicalPen on July 20, 2014, 01:56:31 PM
ALWAYS accepting more Females (Student and/or Teacher). I set a minimum at 4, and need 1 teacher for every 2 students.

OOOOH, I thought you wanted four and four only. I'll see if I can get something down tonight :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

fezesarecool

PM'd my character, hope it was okay. If not, give me any changes I should make. :D

Vanetias

Before I post in, can I play as the customer/partygoer for those hosted parties?

Enthelya

I am interested! I'll PM a character sheet asap ;)

Edit: MagicalPen, you have a message in your inbox ;D
~ Enthelya
[O/O][A/A] (Last update: 12th November)Elluiki User PageThread Tracker

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Still need 2 Faculty Members.

NOTE: Males will play multiple roles! Both the Faculty and then the Males at the Parties!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry