Small Group Fantasy Adventure a la D&D?

Started by Afterglow, April 18, 2023, 07:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afterglow

For the record, I'm not offering to DM. I just thought it would be fun to get three or four people together and write a fantasy adventure using some of the character mechanics of Dungeons and Dragons!

The basic gist is that we can use the available races, classes, and subclasses to form a character or two for each of us, and then brainstorm various scenes for them to play out together (like the party meeting for the first time, or getting into a fight, or just wandering around in the deep woods looking for a place to make camp). It would probably end up being a little slice-of-life-y but with that fantasy spice to keep things fun.

I would like to keep the roleplaying portion on Elliquiy but we could easily create a group chat in Discord for plotting and chatting purposes. DM me or comment below if you are interested!

AndyZ

Sounds like casual fun of “How I Met My Adventuring Party.”  Might I suggest starting in a tavern?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Afterglow

That is precisely the vibe, yes. lol

A tavern could absolutely work!

Raven Rawne

Lately I've been mulling over starting my first group game as a GM, so I am up for some co-writing in a fantasy, DnD-esque setting. I also have Discord, since it was brought up. Overall, I'd be interested in participating, maybe even doing some GM work.