A few ideas [[NC/BON]]

Started by Dave, June 18, 2010, 12:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I haven't been on this site much recently, but I've had a craving for a few RP ideas, and would love to play them out with whoever was interested, just post on this thread or send me a PM.

The Mage's apprentices In a wizard's tower, a grand and powerful Archmage trains two young mages-to-be, the older one a girl, the younger a male. The two have been training under his guise for years, the boy clearly more talented than the girl, yet because the female's parents pay the Archmage more and the girl had been enrolled in longer, she is treated better and with more respect, something she flaunts in front of the boy's face, as well as her body. I would like to start this scenario with a day or two of them training under the wizard, the girl teasing the boy before the Archmage leaves for a few months to help fight a war in a far off land, leaving the female in charge. Of course, the male (played by myself) would see this as the perfect opportunity to extract his revenge on the female, breaking her and turning her into his sex slave. This roleplay would involve a lot of magic and humiliation, as well as some opportunity for actual character development.

High School Blackmail This story would revolve around the children of two wealthy families that live near each other. The daughter of one family loves nothing to do during the summer than go out in her backyard and tan by her pool, to tease the younger boy who lives next door, who she loves to torment. One summer however, the girl's parents leave for a week-long cruise, and the boy decides to take his revenge on the girl, training her for the start of the next school year...

The tales of busty blonde Betty This one would be a little more humorous, it would involve one person playing 'Betty', a dumb, curvy blonde girl who finds herself getting into situations where men take advantage of her all the time, not that she minds. Betty loves to have sex, though it ends up that she usually doesn't get to choose who she has sex with... this roleplay would have a lot of light bondage, as well as have a rather funny appeal to it.

Please take me, Master Another high school roleplay, this time about a shy, extremely pretty (though no one notices) bookworm who gets straight As, and spends her time reading, and fantasizing about one of the popular boys in the school, slowly developing an obsession for him over the years. One day it would become to much for her, she would tie herself up and find a way to present herself to the boy, hoping he would take her to be his sex slave, which of course, the boy would be more than happy to do...

Nevaeh

The black mail one sounds pretty good
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

abandoneddolly

The Mage's apprentices  sounds like something I'd love to try