News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Change Name, Story Telling Game!

Started by WordSmith, March 19, 2019, 05:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WordSmith

This is one of my favorite games, and I would like to invite you all to play with me!

In this game, I will give and name and begin a one-three sentence story involving my character with the next. The twist, however, is that you must take the last letter of that characters name and use it to name your character, plus one-three sentence that progresses the story!

EXAMPLE:

Noir Sabastia

Noir walked down the street distracted on his phone, causing him to bump into an oncoming citizen down the sidewalk.

Adrian Capone:

Adrian turned, "Hey watch where you're going," giving him the middle finger in an angered tone!

So on and so forth!!

I think it would be cool to set goals, maybe after 100 posts, we could post what the story reads! It would be interesting. Hope y'all like this game!

I'll start us off:

Claymond

Claymond hunched slurped his freshly brewed ale away in a matter of moments.

P.S. I did get a good question about re-using character names! I think it would be yes, it would be cool to see characters come back and make appearances! They could even go on for several dialogues or actions, only if the name ends with the letter though. This is getting fun.

Hrle

Damon

Damon was stunned at how quickly Claymond drank the viscous ale: "Where the hell did that pint of ale wonder off to?!"

WordSmith

Nyah,

Nyah's head pounded, and the man yelling across the room didn't help, "Hey, pipe down would ya?"

Mirrah

Hestia.

Hestia heard a few shouts but she stood ready, prepared with a big pitcher brimming with ale just waiting to be poured at request; she'd long learned that a good way to keep the men less rowdy was to make sure their mugs remained full.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

WordSmith

Adra scrambled to get in between the two men who had both stood to their feet by now, "Stop it, Hestia hurry up with the brew before they ruin a good time!"

Mirrah

"Can't a man have some peace with his drink after a long day?" Archer grumbled darkly beneath his breath as he tuned out everything and tried his best to enjoy his drink by the fire.

WordSmith

Tired of the fussin', Remram stood up and made his way over to the bar with his fist balled; he punched Claymond clock square in the face.

Mirrah

It was at that moment that Marcus crashed in through a front window--and it wasn't even by his choice, the poor bloke--though through luck alone, he only sustained minor cuts and bruises as could be attested to both by those who scrambled forward and those who scrambled away.