Miyu it's looking for games (F searching for anything)

Started by Miyu, October 07, 2011, 05:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

Good Day everybody:

First I would like to say that I love this site and I love the few friends I made so far, this will be a attempt to get some more people to get to know me. Let me tell you a bit about myself first... My name it's not important (I value privacy especially on sites like this) but you all can call me Miyu (thats my real nickname btw). I live in the wonderful paradise, a little island in the Caribbean (If you guess you get a cookie). I am the type of woman who knows what I want, let me tell you right off the bat that roleplays that focus more on sex than anything else will get very boring to me, I need to have some plot in it, give me something to write and I will give you the same. I would love someone who can challenge my writing skills to become better than what I am at the moment.

Let me give you a piece of advice, I am a sub at heart however I am starting to roleplay dom, I am just starting so bear with me please. Also I love descriptions, give me good descriptions on your post and you will get me to do the same. I don't do well in history type settings, I did not do well in history in high school. I can do modern and maybe futuristic setting, I also do medieval time settings however other than that don't ask me for anything else.

I love plots, I cannot get enough of it, give me a good plot... post apocalyptic, or maybe futuristic if you give me a plot I think I can do I will most likely do it. Don't be afraid to get to know me via pm or yahoo, I love meeting new people even if it's just for chat I would love to get to know you. Right now I tried just about a lot of group roleplays and none of them had gone up to the point I want so for that reason don't ask me to do any more group rps (I meant creat them not rp in them). However if you have a good group plot and need players? feel free to let me know and I will gladly look over it.

I am online a lot, (and I do mean A LOT) to the point where I have no life actually. I don't expect you to post at the same rate as me but please at least try to post once every week, I would be more than happy if you can manage that. Now for a few kinks of mine, not on a list! I want to force you to read so here we go paragraph style.

First off I do love bondage, I cannot get enough of it. Either getting tied or tying someone up if there is bondage and a good plot you will have me for sure. I love to make rps when the male turns into a female, I mean I love the surprise and the fact that the now new female has to learn how to be female I love that idea. I also love pet play, treat me as a pet, make me eat out of a bowl or anything like that, of course always with a good plot. I like to rp also woman who has been at the wrong end of the stick, blind woman or woman who had been in some sort of situation and they are recovering I think that could be a good plot point to start.

I am open to suggestions and I am open to anything you wanna ask me, if you want to rp with me feel free to ask away. I would like you to forgive me if my English its not perfect, it isn't my main language, without further edo, lets go to the plots.