~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Lapine

Rock and Roll Lullaby ~ B J Thomas

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Lapine

The Look of Love ~ Diana Krall

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lapine

World Without Love ~ Gerry and the Pacemakers

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Strangefate

Mr. Me - They Might Be Giants
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Despairs

Lapine

Mr. Tambourine Man  ~ The Byrds

Despairs

Man in the mirror - Micheal Jackson

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

yobo

Despairs

Down - Kele Okereke & Bobbie Gordon

Rhedyn

Down With The Sickness ~ Disturbed

Despairs

Rhedyn

It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) ~ R.E.M.

Despairs

Lapine

Despairs

(Thank you. You made my day. I set that up hoping someone would mention that song.) This it it - Kenny Loggins[size]

Lapine

(my pleasure :)

This Magic Moment  ~   The Drifters