A public thanks to Lilac.

Started by Trieste, May 01, 2005, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Giving credit where credit is due, this was actually Spel's idea.

A thousand thank yous to Lilac! She's wonderful and she's been working (and continues to do so) really really hard to make all this happen. Without her, we would just be another abandoned and deleted game.

You're the bestest, Lil. ^_^

The Overlord

Yes indeed a big thanks. When the Thought Police come a’ calling to raid our pad, it’s nice to see we have alternatives.

Looking forward to gaming with you all again. This is a fine group.

Dreamshard

Yah. Now I feel guilty for not doing this earlier. But better late than never as they always say.

Many thanks for setting up the site, and doing lots and lots of things so we can continue our gaming pleasures.
The wind hears all your secrets and whispers them unbidden

ONs and OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4435.0

Dreamshard requested indefinite account restriction in August of 2006. She's still out, about and well as of 2009

Lilac

Aww, I feel all warm inside ^_^

And I may be able to get a chat up after all!  Hooray!

Akhanu

On behalf of all the abominative entities that lurk around at the M&M realm, a warm monster-like hug and many thanks for all what you did. :D

And the second monster-hug is not from the ambassador, but from Akhanu. :D  Thank you for your efforts. :)
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

Spookie Monster

Hear, hear! I think it's important for us all to remember each time we log in that we wouldn't have anywhere to log in to if it weren't for Lilac. Thanks, Lilac, and keep up the great work! :)

Quote from: Akhanu on May 01, 2005, 06:20:34 AM... a warm monster-like hug...

I'd watch out for those, Lilac! They often offer more than their fair share of penetration.  ;D

Quote from: Trieste on May 01, 2005, 12:18:02 AMGiving credit where credit is due, this was actually Spel's idea.

Oh, you're sweet. :-[  :) Thanks, but it was nothing. I know it was on everybody's mind anyway; I just felt it should be articulated.

Thanks again, Lilac! :)
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Trieste

Quote from: Dreamshard on May 01, 2005, 03:12:50 AM
Yah. Now I feel guilty for not doing this earlier. But better late than never as they always say.

Yeah, when Spel mentioned it, I sat here and stared at the message and blushed for a good couple seconds before going to post. Poor Lilac's so underappreciated sometimes. ^^;; But yeah. Many thanks and all that.

*pats Spel*

Bartuc

thanks for bringing the games to a different server. *hugs Lilac for nefarious reasons, again* this time I can explain what nefarious means though (wicked and immoral) ;D
All things entail rising and falling timing. You must be able to discern this. - Miyamoto Musashi

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Trieste on May 01, 2005, 06:20:38 PM*pats Spel*

:-[  :D

Aw, shucks.

(I hope that first smilie is the one for "blushing"! I'd be pretty embarrassed if I accidentally used the "I just sat on a tack" smilie.)
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Hunter

I also wanted to echo everyone else in thanking Lilac for taking the time and effort to give the rest of us a place to play.  Thanks!   ;D

Akioth

Yes, Thanks a lot Lilac ^^ Of course you haven't know me long so I can't hug you... And of course it's hard for a creature of my size to hug someone, Perhaps a soft squeeze from one of my claws might count x.x;; So ya heh >.> Being a dragon sucks sometimes :p
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

nick012000

I heartily concur. Thanks for the board and all your hard work, Lilac.

<3<3

Lilian

Thank you Liliac! I'm kind of quiet sometimes.. but.. I really do mean it. It's the effort of awesome people like you that keeps great things alive. ^.^

shadai

THANK YOU LILAC!

Only here 13 minutes so far ok 14... lol but wanted to thank ya anyway

JustyW

Well Lilac, I don't really know you yet, but *hugs* and thankyou! :-*

Ajoxer

We're not worthy. * bow.* We're not worthy. * bow.*
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

NightBird

I've had the week from hell at work, and then find out how limiting the new guidelines are going to be on the site where I've gamed for years.  It's wonderful to log in here and feel like I'm part of the community, not part of a ghetto all the 'decent people' wish would go away.

Thank you, all of you, who contributed to making this board possible.

deraxeman

A belated thanks from me as well.  I hesitated a bit at first, hoping things could be worked out over at RPOL, but now I see that the minds are as open as the doors are at this site.

bloodrose

Hear, hear to all thats been said here.  I've loved my time at RPOL but don't feel I will be able to write there without looking over my shoulder constantly in case I'm offending someone.  You've been a lifesaver, with this site LIlac...saving the lives of the characters and games we've worked so hard to create! :D
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Pixie

Thanks, Lilac. I hope to be a good admin. for ya.

Pixie

Ariabella

Hear hear! Thank you Lilac. I too was hesitating but the guidelines as things went today pushed me out the door. Glad to be hear and thank you muchly!
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Lyria

Yes, thank you lilac. I was reluctant and hesitant to come to elliquiy, but followed a game. Now I am glad I did. Everyone is amazingly friendly, and you have done a wonderful job setting things up. Thank you :)
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Lord of Shadows

I must also send my thanks to you because you did this possible.