Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Alright. XD I would like for Lloyd and Llyr to be close to the Lord/Lady for whoever makes them.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Strifesblaze7

Pen, how many characters might you be able to play?

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Strifesblaze7

Well, I was thinking about it, I would like one more Lord or Lady, would you like the spot?

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Strifesblaze7

Alright, I have no preference on the sex of the character. I don't mind writers playing characters opposite their sex if you would like to do that.

Strifesblaze7

Could you write up a class chart, Pendarious?

pendarious

Classes available to players:

Lord
Fighter (Promotes to Warrior)
Knight  (Promotes to General)
Mage (Promotes to Sage)
Mercenary (Promotes to Hero)
Cleric (Promotes to Sage or Bishop)
Priest (Promotes to Bishop or Sage)
Social knight (Promotes to Paladin)
Pegasus Knight (Promotes to Falcon Knight or Draco Knight)
Myrmidon (Promotes to Swordmaster)
Dark Mage (Promotes to Sorceror or Sage)
Manakete
Archer (Promotes to Sniper)

Strifesblaze7

pendarious

Name: Ariana
Class:Lord

History: Ariana is a noble in the court of Talis who only recently became the head of her family after her father's passing due to illness. She is practiced in swordsmanship. She led a comfortable childhood but took to studying and is a bit of a scholar.

Personality: Ariana is quiet and calm a bit cynical perhaps but still considered friendly.

Birth Country: Talis

Weapon Name: Rapier

Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Archimedes
Class:Mage

History: unknown because he acquired amnesia

Personality: He's incredibly lazy and constantly sounds bored. He's blunt and rude as well.

Birth Country: Unknown

Weapon: Elfire

Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Strifesblaze7

Silk

Name:Levantine Doluna
Class: Lord
History:After the fall of Medeus the royal family's dragonkin bloodline became increasingly diluted, although they still had the power of the elemental dragons in their veins, they were only capable of harnessing their blood through magically crafted swords, no longer able to have the ability to transform like their predecessors the royal family was a shadow of it's former self, but unlike Medeus, the royal family has endeavored to try and be benevolent leaders of Doluna. Although relatively reclusive in international affairs, Doluna has once again grown to be a substantial power in Akaneia. Catering to international officials when they visit, but rarely leaving to visit others.

At the birth of the most recent child of the royal household was a cause for celebration, as twins were born to the line, one male and one female. The brother Gungnir and the sister Levantine, named after a lost mythology the pair were inseparable throughout childhood. The years past with little events to mention, visitors came and left, both commoner and nobility. Perhaps it was a way for Doluna to repent for their actions in history, non the less it would be cause for their downfall. After a delegation from Archanea came for a routine visit. Disaster struck the nation, as the delegation was a ploy to try and assassinate the twins for some unknown reason. Because of the restrictions on military power imposed on Doluna after Medeus's attempt at invasion meant that the only recourse for the Queen was to use warp magic to send the two to safety. However due to the distortion from the attack meant they were separated mid transit. Now stuck on a unknown plains due to the reclusive nature of Doluna's family it meant that Levantine didn't know anything about the landscapes outside of her country. So now she is stuck trying to search for any familiar faces and the direction of her homeland. However she knew that without her Brother Gungnir, they would not be able to mount a defense against the Archanean cowardly attack, resulting in them merely being targeted again. So with a heavy heart and the magic blade crafted for her to harness her bloodline, she stepped forward hoping to right the wrongs done to her.
Birth Country: Doluna
Weapon Name: Weiss
Description:

pendarious

very nice character silk

also added my second character. I'll add my third after I confirm something.

Strifesblaze7

I like the first two, Pen, looking good. XD

Silk

I'm liking. If need be I can always make another character or two. :)

Strifesblaze7

Doomglazer

Name:Hendrich
Class: Archer
History:Born in Doluna as a Archers son he lived with his parents who where both well know Archers. They had won many prices in various competitions and were well know for there skills in and out of the kingdom. Tragedy happened when he was at the age of 15. Both his parents went out hunting which they always did but this time they didn't come back. After a few days Hendrich became restless and went searching for his parents. It took him 2 days to find them or what was left of them. He overcame his anger and tried to look for signs what could have killed them both. He came to the conclusion that it wasn't an animal attack but a human one, several humans. From that day forward he roamed the lands looking for his parents killers. He went on journeys far and beyond and on one of his journeys he found buried deep within an ancient forrest a bow of which he only knew out of legends: Miracoran, the Vehement Chord.
After some more years of looking and wandering he finally caught the persons responsible for his parents deaths and they have paid for it with there lives.
From that day forward he was a wandering lone soul looking out for himself and only himself. He also had his tiger with him which he had since he was a little boy. The tiger is the only link he still had with his parents. His name was Doomy

Birth Country:Doluna
Weapon Name: Miracoran, the Vehement Chord
Description:

pendarious

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Sessha

Oh yeah by the I'm interested here as well. Don't know much about the Fire Emblem world but talking with Pend has caught my interest.

pendarious

oh yeah I forgot about Thieves  they are also a playable class

Sessha

Do you know what is the most annoying part about all this? Finding the right picture.

pendarious

Sessha

My biggest problem is finding an image for a character that fits with the mercenary/ hero type I'm looking for.

Strifesblaze7

Hmm. What race is your character, Doom, that guy doesn't look human to me.