U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Jack you are Banned for going to bed before I could kiss you goodnight
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for agreeing with Angzyn in the not wearing thread!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for being a "day walker".  It is to confusing, when you should be in a coffin right now.  I mean, you are a vampire, right?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Insanityenviesme

Nah..I'm just a guy who got a little too much sun!
-grins-
You are banned for making that poor woman stay so long on her knees!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for brewing discontent.  She knows what she has to go to be allowed up.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kytn

You are banned for my hangover. Uggggh.. =_=
Updates coming soon!

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for bing drinking, while wearing a school girl outfit!  *gets her an ice pack and brews his special cure*  Crap, I am out of catnip.   *uses eye of newt instead*

Kytn

o-o;;;
Banned for giving me something with newt in it.
Updates coming soon!

Scoot Morningside

You are banned because it is suddenly very cold outside!

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for blaming sudden climate changes on a freakin' cat.

Scoot Morningside

You're banned for not knowing that soft cat food in cans is the number one reason that recycling will never work, thus ensuring global warming....somehow.

Kytn

You are banned for mentioning canned cat food... ugh.. @-@
Updates coming soon!

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for not sleeping on my feet to keep them warm.

*scratches behind her ears*  Good night Kytn and scootm.  Play nice, who two crazy animals.

Kytn

You are banned for kicking me when I try to!

*purrs* Sleep well. ^_^
Updates coming soon!

Scoot Morningside

You are banned for not being fierce enough to let your claws loose!

Have some good sleep, sir.

Kytn

You are banned because my claws were clipped! D=
Updates coming soon!

Scoot Morningside

Awww, who would do such a thing.

I ban myself for not assuming such a thing.

MrDiamondBackJack

I would ban you Master Fox, if you had not already had the good grace to ban youself.  You sins are forgiven.  Go and sin no more.

Kytn

You are banned for eating my breakfast! D=
Updates coming soon!

Scoot Morningside

Gives Kytn breakfast catfood...whatever that would be.

You are banned for not hunting down a mouse or bird for breakfast.

Kytn

You are banned for assuming that I would hunt! A lady doesn't get her claws dirty first thing in the morning.
Updates coming soon!

Scoot Morningside

Banned for not knowing I would give you a pedi/manicure (doesn't know how this word would apply for cat-like beings)

Kytn

*giggles* Well then. *bans someone at random*
Updates coming soon!

Scoot Morningside

You are banned so you will have a reason to reply.

Kytn

You are banned for forcing my hand.
Updates coming soon!