'The morning star a lights the night.' (F looking for M)

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, April 24, 2016, 01:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

'The morning star a lights the night.'
The seven seals of Heaven.

Prelude

Celestial trumpets blare, the sky rumbles in turmoil. 
The heavenly gates open.
The brightest of stars  takes notice.
Lifting his head to gaze heaven ward.
As the embodiment of night falls from heaven.

Hell crackles and groans with the fury of those lamented for eternity.
As its gates now open.

Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
-Revelation 6:1-2

Summary

The end of days have come the seven seals have begun to open.   With the advent of the coming apocalypse.   Two beings are the key to stopping the coming apocalypse.    The most unlikely pairings,  as Lucifer the most beautiful of all angels.   The morning star once of heaven,  the first to be cast down from heaven.   Has witness the fall of night,  as Lailah the angel of conception,  the guardian  and secret barer of new life.   She who is the key that guides the soul into its mortal clay.   Has been cast out of heaven.   Down to the mortal realm of man,  earth.   

The first seal has open and pestilence  has ridden forth as preordained in the book of revelation.    Yet as hell open and the white horseman sprang forth with the seal  broken.   Lucifer finds himself regurgitated  and thrust upon the earth from the depths of hell.   While  Lailah ripped from the celestial host,  cast down into the mortal realm.    With  Lucifer and Lailah find themselves in the city of Angels,  Los Angeles,  California, in mortal guise.   

Create your mortal guise

Lailah Nox, a twenty four year poser in the sub culture of Los Angeles night club scene.    Who originally came from a small town from the midwest, seeking stardom and fame.    Yet in her hedonistic ways of being a socialite on the club scene in Los Angeles.    Lailah at heart is a nurturer,  as she works as a candy striper for one of the hospitals delivery wards.        Who yearns for a family of her own.   Yet caught in the world of a hedonistic lifestyle.   Shallow reflections of  love cast in the carnal delights.  That accompany the advent of a socialite of the club scene.    Brings a growing  frustration of being trapped.     Unable to be whole,  that sense of such growing by the day.   Searching for that light that will alight her soul,  to once again glow with the abundance of love and life.   Still there is a mystery to her,  that calls to the one that would be her other half.    The one who would be her salvation.   

~Lucifer Morningstar?     To be filled in.~

Final Summary

This is a adventure,  romance wrapped in the occult  theology of Christianity mythism.    The two main characters are the heroes that will come together and must find away to stop the seven seals from opening.     The primary focus is not about sex.   Rather about the journey of one lost in the darkness and the one that will be her light while saving the world.   

I am looking for a partner that  fancies this and is creative in helping contribute to the outline plot of the story.    Writing skills need not be  awesome,  as myself is at times quite horrendous.    Yet I try to bring some quality to my part and will ask the same. 

Finally I am looking for a player male or female to play the male role in this adventure.

LuckyLukin

Hello, I'm curious if you still have this open.
I see some possibilities here, just curious for some more of a backstory for what the reasoning for being brought from the depths itself?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: LuckyLukin on April 27, 2016, 01:42:21 AM
Hello, I'm curious if you still have this open.
I see some possibilities here, just curious for some more of a backstory for what the reasoning for being brought from the depths itself?

Yes it is still open.   

As for what reason Lucifer is thrust out of Hell.   Numerous reasons that can be used.   All of which can work.   Examples compassion rekindled for a fellow angel he once knew intimately, before his fall from grace.  As she seeming has fallen now from grace.    The fear of what the real meaning of the apocalypse.   That mother is freeing her chains  (Lillith).     The idea is to bring a humanized spin,  create a saga akin to like the Greek myths where the Greek gods are portrayed with human emotions.  In a modern day now setting.    A convoluted twist of such movies as the Seventh Sign,  End of Days and toss in television show Lucifer.         

Still the bottom line is no matter the reasoning  the unreachable all father  has set into motion events that will shape all from heaven to hell for ages to come.