One Piece Alternate Timeline Interest Check (Recruitment Closing April 12)

Started by SweetRevenge, March 06, 2014, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

I might as well add half-form sex as favorite position while we're at it. He likes to bite and claw, and wields something cold and large...  >:)

kingmaster1

Careful or you'll get your tongue stuck to it XD

PrestaDGTation

Kay.  The villainous crew of the Wild Thorn is posted!  Forgive my bad drawing of the Mordi Bros, but I had so much damn fun!!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

kingmaster1

That's a great drawing DG, I can't draw to save my life :-P

Wolfy

catherinehellfire

Dang, I am torn between a Zoan or a Logia fruit, any opinions?
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

kingmaster1

We have a good amount of both XD

It's a toss up, though I really would like to see paramecia type fruit more :P

catherinehellfire

hmm, I guess i could look at parcemia, though I'd have to think of one.  I guess i'll change my question to what type of the three do you guys think I should use?

kingmaster1

Well, you don't have to change it, I'd be a bit of a hypocrite since I'm using a zoan type too XD

SweetRevenge

I thought of a random idea for a paramecia. The spin spin fruit. Allows user to spin without getting dizzy, anything they touch can start spinning, they can rotate any of their body parts 360 degrees.

catherinehellfire

Well, I'm really just asking which would be preferred by you guys for me to have.  The only reason paramecia wasn't included before was that it seems to be the most common fruit and usually the weakest unless honed and mixed with some Haki like what Luffy does.

kingmaster1

Hmm, that is true, really XD

I say go Logia, then :P

SweetRevenge

Well, it's kinda logical that there would be more paramecia around than anything, because they are more common. Not everybody who eats a fruit knows what they'll get, so it kinda all makes sense. I do admit that we already have some pretty rare fruits already (3 mythical zoans, 2 logias). But it's really up to what you feel like playing. One Piece has so many possiblities.

kingmaster1

There is always the option that you have a non fruit based power like Sanji and Zoro :P

Or, you come on the ship without one and get one later. Really, if our ship capsizes at this point everyone will die XD

SweetRevenge

King has a point. We're mostly a boat of hammers.

Wolfy

Except for my character! o3o She can adapt to any environment.

However.....she'd still be immobile, so unless someone can save her, she would be forever still as stone, on the bottom of the ocean, full conscious until she starves to death. @_@

kingmaster1

Quote from: Wolfy on March 17, 2014, 10:32:42 PM
Except for my character! o3o She can adapt to any environment.

However.....she'd still be immobile, so unless someone can save her, she would be forever still as stone, on the bottom of the ocean, full conscious until she starves to death. @_@

...Which, to me, sounds much worse than drowning XD

So... you know, someone who actually can swim would be a big plus :P

PrestaDGTation

I'm going to put my two cents in an ask that any character who plays a shipright must actually be able to go underwater.

Given the sheer amount of powers a body can have without a devil fruit..  I mean, let's see some Okama Kenpo on this boat!!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Juggtacular

A shipwright would need to be able to go underwater to do quick repairs if they're out at sea and the ship is damaged.

SweetRevenge

He could build a suit to go underwater if he cant go directly >.> Or build a submarine-robot to repair for you... There are multitudes of ways to get around those problems =P

Wolfy

SweetRevenge

So how do you guys wanna start it off? Like with the dragon brothers searching for a crew or are we already sailing about together? =D

Juggtacular

Recruiting everyone could take a bit, but it would definitely be interesting to play out.

SweetRevenge

Here's a random idea that popped in my head; everyone's in a pub and marines show up, trying to catch a criminal hiding amongst the crowd or separate a fight. Most of you may already be wanted for some reason or another and flee at the same time that a number of other people do. And that's how the crew was formed? XD My random pitch out there =P

Juggtacular

What if they show up, and they don't specify the criminal? That way all of them can get ready for a fight and potentially do some damage.