Stranded, Extreme Pathfinder

Started by Jaded, September 08, 2015, 11:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

UPDATE: Due to a few losses I am looking for 4 or so more characters/players to join.  They would start in their own group, but hopefully link up eventually with the existing group.  Please read the below post if interested.  Thanks!

Before you read further please be aware that all the games I have previously tried to run have died a horrible death (mostly due to me I am guessing), and that people have expressed discontent with the length of my posts when I am GMing. 

I will be aiming to post at least twice a week, and ask that players can match that rate.  If you haven’t posted for a week or two, I may remove you from the game to keep things moving.

The game is intended to have a heavy focus on NC smut, so if you aren’t comfortable with that please don’t apply.  I am only looking for female characters, and it will start at low level.

This game is intended to be a semi-sandbox game focused on survival, base-building, and investigation.  The characters have been shipwrecked (not necessarily from the same ship) on a mysterious island at the center of a massive storm.  Their goal is survival, to achieve that they’ll have to establish a base, scavenge for supplies, and determine just what is going on around them.

Flavour
It is a rare Captain that is foolish enough to sail near the Great Storm.  Most, knowing full well the destructive power of its hurricane force winds and massive waves, chart a course well clear of it, even if it may add weeks to the journey.  A few though, whether through arrogance, ignorance, or simple stupidity, find themselves trapped in the endlessly churning sea.  In centuries, there have been no known incidence of a ship or any of its crew surviving.

The storm had tossed the ship about like a child’s toy.  Those not tossed overboard or smashed against the bulkheads, found themselves dragged into unconsciousness as water surged through the shattered hull.

The sound of sea birds arguing overhead, and waves washing over soft sand, greeted the survivors as the returned to consciousness.  Their eyes blinked open to reveal a beach of white sand dividing the crystal clear waters of the sea from the dense tree cover of a jungle.  Ships, and debris from ships, were washed up around them.

Rules
All characters must be female.
All characters must be medium size.
I will not be looking for a balanced party.
HP will be max at first level, half at every other level.
If you want to use something outside the PRD (such as from the d20pfsrd) please ask first.
Anything from outside the core rulebook is subject to approval/rejection, so if it is important, ask first.
All characters may have 2 traits.

Ability scores will be rolled.  6d6 drop the lowest 3 for one, 5d6 drop the lowest 2 for one, 4d6 drop the lowest 1 for one, 3d6 for two, and 2d6 for one.   If you get a 2 with the last one, you shold reroll it.  If your total is less than 60 (adding them all together) you may reroll.  Finally, once done, you can add 4 points (with the usual maximum of 18) divided between one or more ability scores (so a 14 could become an 18, or two 12s could become two 14s).  This is before any racial modifiers. 

Characters will only begin with basic gear (1-2 weapons, 1 set of armour, class specific items) totally no more than 250gp.  Additional gear (rations, rope, etc) will have to be scavenged. 

Characters will begin at level 1.  I won’t be tracking exp, but instead levelling up characters at certain milestones.  Initial level gains will hopefully come relatively quickly (first battle, first victory, etc).

Initiative will not be used to determine posting order, instead characters will act in the order that they post.  Instead, in the hopes of speeding up combat, initiative will be divided in half (rounded down) and added to the character’s to-hit modifier. 

All damage/heals will be doubled (after the final is calculated).

These changes will probably unbalance things a bit, but hopefully will keep things moving a bit faster.

Characters generally won’t die from damage, instead being incapacitated or similar.  If health reaches the negatives, they will be treated as conscious but unable to act (just so you can still post).  Equipment may get damaged/destroyed as part of combat.

Smut
The game will take (some) inspiration from Corruption of Champions and similar games.  The intent is for it to be dangerous to consume or use things on the island.  As such, as well as the usual on/off response, I am asking players to let me know their comfort level with the following:

Non-consensual (Exotic)
Body Transformation
Pain/Light Torture
Bondage
Animals
Impregnation

If you're interested, please provide a character name, race, class, a brief background/description, and the information asked for under the Smut spoiler.  You can if you so choose also include rolls for your ability scores.  I will probably wait roughly a week before making any specific decisions, and am leaning towards accepting six in the first wave of players/characters.  More positions may open up later depending on how things go.

eBadger

I'm definitely up for Pathfinder, CoC, and your games!  I'll start work on a character shortly. 

ExisD

I'm also very interested because your games are normally a lot of fun and this idea hits all of the right buttons.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chulanowa

Welp. I'm interested... Now that I have a better idea of what to expect.  :-[

VonDoom

Aye, sounds interesting. I'll get something together. Currently thinking of a straight-up Barbarian using this for inspiration.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

ExisD

Jaded, would Alchemist be allowed as a class?

Also would the initiative modification do anything to save DC's? Because if Alchemist isn't allowed I'm thinking Wizard(Transmuter).

Chulanowa

Welp, while they're hot...

Dice Rolls
Result: 2, 1, 6, 1, 2, 6, = 14
Result: 2, 4, 2, 6, 4, = 14
Result: 5, 4, 1, 5, = 14
Result: 4, 3, 5, = 12
Result: 3, 5, 6, = 12
Result: 6, 6, = 12

Presentiiiiiiing Princess Generica, So-So Sovereign of the Beige Lands of Meh!

Chulanowa

Naw, Princess Generica abides with her better than 20-point-buy blandness  ;D

VonDoom

And here's my proposal. Kept the profile entries short, as ordered. :)

Name: Tyra, Daughter of Tyrnir
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian

Short Description: Tyra, daughter of Tyrnir, is a large woman -- tall in stature and well-muscled, she looks like she could wrestle an Orc and come out on top. Stemming from the high north, she has the wild looks of the barbarians there, with plenty of female curve to her warrior's figure: a flame-red mane of unruly hair, fair skin with light freckles and deep green eyes that match the emerald around her neck.

Like many warriors of her homelands, she prefers to wear flexible chainmail. It covers most of her upper body, arms and legs, but even it can't hide the impressive bounty of her chest, especially since it is at just about at the same height as most people's eyes. One must be fair, however: they are actually well-proportioned to her overall size. A woman can't wear only chain, though: for both comfort and warmth she wears fur bracers around her arms and boots of the same material, as well as a thick bear pelt around her shoulders, bound together by a broche -- a broche that is her most treasured and valuable inheritance, inlaid with the afore-mentioned large emerald.

Tyra usually hefts a heavy polearm on her shoulders. She carries it quite comfortably, indicative of the force with which she brings it to bear against her foes -- of course, she seems just as prepared for fisticuffs, with a spiked battle-glove worn on her right hand.

Short Background: Tyra originates from a clan of bona-fide Vikings, growing up in a culture where worth was determined by strength and the ability to acquire treasure. Luckily, she had the best qualifications, taking after her father -- often called 'Tyrnir the Giant'. At first awkward and gangly after her first growth spurt as a child, she quickly gained muscle, grew more comfortable with her stature and upon reaching adulthood possessed such immense strength that she was gladly taken aboard a warrior's ship and soon set out for a first opportunity to plunder.

Sadly, it didn't work out so well. They were captured close to the mainland and Tyra was sold as an exotic slave. The gods were with her, however, as the ship she was transported on was small and became caught up in a storm. Managing to break her restraints when it crashed, she proceeded to earn her freedom and slay the three remaining crewmen who had survived. Fortunate that they had sold her 'as captured', together with her former weapons and armor, she quickly retrieved her possessions and set out to explore this new place she found herself in.

Smut

Non-consensual (exotic)
Should be fine. That is rather broad, of course, but I've played in your games before.

Body Transformation
I need a 'that's my fetish' .gif, stat! … err, that said, I do have some limits there. I don't like furries, so definitely not up for any transformations involving snouts or muzzles and such. Animal-type monster girl with a mainly human face is fine, great even.

Also not into extreme proportions. I do have a pretty extensive list for CoC game requests regarding Transformations I particularly like, if you're interested. Futa is definitely hot to me, if it's an option, but I can live without.

Pain/Light Torture
Fine with it. Not really into anything beyond very light stuff there, sexually (say, what you might find in an amicable light bondage session), but I can deal.

Bondage
My, yes. When it isn't coincidental via spider-monsters or similar and actually practiced as a fetish, I vastly prefer light. The heavier stuff often gets a bit weird and tied-off breasts getting all red and veiny aren't sexy to me.

Animals
Not into it, but can deal with it.

Impregnation
Sure! As well as associated breast growth and lactation.

Also oviposition and parasites, provided they're the sexy kind (CoC worms are gross). If the pregnancy is actually followed through, preferably sped up and without having to deal with the ultimate result, assuming it's not something Tyra'd actually want to keep. Which is unlikely.

Requests and Charsheet Draft
Not 'can't play without' vital for the concept, but would be nice to have:
Invulnerable Rager (archetype, APG)
Frontier-Forged (trait, ultimate campaign)
Axe to Grind (trait, ultimate campaign)
Cestus (weapon, APG)
Bardiche (weapon, APG)

This is what I'd do with it:

Tyra
Human barbarian (invulnerable rager) 1
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses Perception +4
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 15 (1d12+3)
Fort +4, Ref +2, Will -1
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 40 ft. (30 ft. in armor)
Melee bardiche +5 (1d10+6/19-20) or
. . cestus +5 (1d4+4/19-20)
Special Attacks rage (6 rounds/day)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 18, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 11, Wis 8, Cha 11
Base Atk +1; CMB +5; CMD 17
Feats Combat Reflexes, Power Attack
Traits axe to grind, frontier-forged (any frontier area)
Skills Climb +3, Intimidate +4, Perception +4, Survival +3 (+4 to get along in the wild), Swim +3
Languages Common
SQ fast movement
Other Gear chainmail, bardiche[APG], cestus[APG], 82 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Axe to Grind +1 trait bonus on damage against foes who are threatened by only you.
Combat Reflexes (3 AoO/round) Can make extra attacks of opportunity/rd, and even when flat-footed.
Fast Movement +10 (Ex) +10 feet to speed, unless heavily loaded.
Power Attack -1/+2 You can subtract from your attack roll to add to your damage.
Rage (6 rounds/day) (Ex) +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 to Will saves, -2 to AC when enraged.

In the charsheet above, she's listed as Chaotic Good. I should probably note that, stemming from a Viking culture, she's more accurately somewhere between Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Good. Pillaging ain't exactly nice, even if you don't add burning and rape on top.

O&O

Sain

Joining ;D Chara up later.

Rolls
17, 10, 16, 9, 11, 10

Not bad!
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Hexed

Hi Jaded!

Sounds like an interesting plotline so I'd like to toss in my hat. I do use the SRD and have a bad habit of not looking at what book the stuff is from so smack my ideas down as needed.

Name:Alyna Havencrag
Race:Half Elf
Class:Druid
Background:Born to an outcast elven woman and an unknown father Alyna was raised on the outskirts of a small farming village where her mother lived as the wise woman/non-cleric healer. With a childhood spent among the friendly peasants and the wilds around them she was quite content even as a small thread of wanderlust worked its way into her. Eventually she joined up with a small group of friends who bore a similar want to explore and headed towards the nearest port to book passage upon a ship as they sought adventure, their limited funds meaning they chose a captain with less then sane navigation skills.

Description:While her tanned form is only of average height her curves are surprisingly lush for her elven heritage. Her long black hair brushes her waist, the wild locks often decorated with feathers and small beads. Eyes of a bright emerald green rest above her button nose.

smut
Smut: Offs - Vore, scat, snuff, heavy torture, golden showers,  probably some I've yet to encounter (Will try most things at least once unless it's very... disgusting)   Ons - Light bondage, Groups, breast play.   
Non-consensual: I'm fine with.
Body Transformations: Are good. Very good depending on the direction. :D .
Pain/light torture: Depends on what you mean actually. Spankings and such I'm fine with, some hair pulling. Even if it's not a turn on I can deal with them for RP purposes.
Bondage: Light bondage is quite good, heavy is only iffy because it leaves one with such a limited ability to reply to anything.
Animals:As long as it's not elephants or something equally massive compared to the character I'm fine with them.

<.<  >.>
May not have been a good idea to do this right after waking! After work I'll roll more dice and poke at it some more, get the stats going at least.

Sorrow Singer

I'm interested. I'll start throwing a character together if there is still room.

Sain

Ririh
Catfolk Sorcerer

In foothills of the mountains cutting mainland from the northern areas spreads wind-beaten grassy wilderness where many dangerous beasts drive away the humanoid races and settlers seeking to conquer the area. Therein a many strange character take refuge away from the civilization, among them an old witch and her apprentice: Ririh. This young little catfolk sorceress was been raised to navigate the world with lies, deception and stealth. Being moderately good at all three and the cutest thing that her wrinkled old witch mentor had ever seen has led to Ririh overall leading quite pampered life. She has not had to do any real work or pull her weight thus far except meow menacingly or adorably, apply a little magic to get others do things for her. Trolls, orcs and other intelligent brutes around her home were often made promises that she always found some way to wiggle out of without incurring their wrath.

Ririh could not settle to wither her youth away in a witch’s hut however and through various little adventures and plots ended up convincing captain of a sea vessel that she was on an important mission issued by the king and should be given a free ride. She didn’t know where the ship was going, but nothing could go wrong as long as there would be people on the next port she could exploit. The crash and sinking has thus far been the most traumatic experience in the life of the catfolk sorceress. She had no idea how to swim and fought shamelessly for anything that could float and keep her alive, scratching a few other survivors to be when they tried to get to her plank. Landing in the unknown and being alone is scary. Ririh's first thought was to seek out other survivors who could help her.

Smut

Non-consensual (exotic) NC in all its forms: Great. Exotic: Even better.

Body Transformation Any kind of bodytype, race, sex and species alterations are fine. Although once assets bloat to comedically oversized proportions (ie. breasts heavier than body etc.) so that they're immobilized by the weight it better be the final nail in the character's coffin in some form of Bad End or some form or there be hope of rescue. Go nuts within your own good taste ;D

Pain/Light Torture Yesh. My character will probably not enjoy it initially though  >:) Additionally any piercing, branding and marking of the character's body is fine.

Bondage Your creativity is the only limit here. Ririh will probably also eventually resort to binding more physically imposing creatures and beings so they don't hurt her.

Animals Huge insects, monstrouls animals, predators, or having the character breed with pigs or other lowly animals are all good.

Impregnation Eggs and babies all good. For stranger monsters anal pregnancy as well :D

Charsheet Draft

Ririh
Sorcerer (Fey bloodline) 1
CN Medium humanoid (catfolk)
Init +7; Senses Perception +1
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 15, touch 15, flat-footed 10 (+0 armor, +5 Dex)
hp 7 (1d6+1)
Fort +0, Ref +5, Will +1
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee
Quarterstaff +0 melee, 1d6 x 2
Ranged
Crossbow Heavy, +5, 1d10+5 (120ft)
Special Attacks
Ray of Frost: +5 ranged touch, 1d3 cold damage (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 9, Dex 20, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 20
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 15
Feats Black Cat
Traits
Highlander: You were born and raised in rugged badlands or hills, and you've become something of an expert at evading the predators, monsters, and worse that haunt the highlands. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Stealth checks, and Stealth is always a class skill for you. This trait bonus increases to +2 in hilly or rocky areas.
Reactionary: You were bullied often as a child, but never quite developed an offensive response. Instead, you became adept at anticipating sudden attacks and reacting to danger quickly. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.
Sprinter: Catfolk gain a 10-foot racial bonus to their speed when using the charge, run, or withdraw actions.
Natural Hunter: Catfolk receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception, Stealth, and Survival checks.
Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the compulsion subschool, increase the spell's DC by +2.
Skills Bluff +8, Intimidate +8, Stealth +11
Languages Common, Catfolk
SQ Low-Light Vision
Other Gear Scholar’s Outfit, Quarterstaff, Crossbow Heavy, 20 bolts
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Cat's Luck (Ex): Once per day when a catfolk makes a Reflex saving throw, he can roll the saving throw twice and take the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the saving throw is attempted.
Black Cat (Su): Once per day as an immediate action, when you are hit by a melee attack, you can force the opponent who made the attack to reroll it with a –4 penalty. The opponent must take the result of the second attack roll. This is a supernatural ability.
Laughing Touch (Sp): You can cause a creature to burst out laughing for 1 round as a melee touch attack. A laughing creature can only take a move action but can defend itself normally. Once a creature has been affected by laughing touch, it is immune to its effects for 24 hours. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This is a mind-affecting effect.
Eschew Materials.

Sorcerer Spells
Difficulty Class: 15 + Spell level
Spells per day:
5/day 1st level

Spells known:
0 level: Detect Magic, Haunted Fey Aspect, Ray of Frost, Prestidigation
1 level: Lock Gaze. Charm Person

Shamelessly snatched Vondoom's formatting. Catfolk is PRD, but I guess they're not core so I'll need your confirmation whether it's okay to go on with one before I start on typing down any fluff.

e. Decided to add bg anyway, at least a short one.

Muse

So a cleric/oracle type is currently missing?  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

eBadger

Aria
Strix Skald
Character Sheet

Description & Background
Although most strix are feared and reviled, those of the Golden Cliffs hold a very different reputation.  They are prized for their exotic beauty and delicate voices, traits gained from a mix of harpy blood that fetch a good price in the flesh trade.  Speculators often hunt the southern isle in search of eggs or young to steal from the vanishing tribe.  Aria was older than the typical capture; usually trainers prefer chicks who won't remember the taste of freedom.  But her new mistresses were free with their whips; after a few months of beatings they were certain they'd broken Aria's spirit.  They watched, smug in their superiority, as she learned to cooperate and master the arts of a Red House courtesan. 

She was merely patient, though, biding her time and playing at the role of simpering songbird, gathering more knowledge than her fool captors realized as she waited for the time to strike.  The opportunity came at the end of her training.  She was less guarded at sea, en route to her buyer.  The crew didn’t understand the import of her wings and the navigator was driven by his lust to visit the strange girl that languished in the hold.  A bit of flattery, a touch of magic and a quick murder left her ready to flee - except the daft, lecherous bastard hadn't brought the key as usual.  By the time she'd worked herself free the ship had spent a night of aimless wandering, and Aria found herself caught with the rest in the storm. 

Personality
Intense, bold, daring, narcissistic, decisive, and playful, Aria has an unbreakable spirit and a constant delight in the world around her, from a good thermal on a cloudless night to the rigorous satiation of her own sexuality.  Unlike others she is happy to be on the island, rid of the Red House and away from the claustrophobic stench of the city.  If there are a few dangers and the odd quirk, they are a small price to pay for freedom. 

Sexuality
Aria is bisexual, although she views the sexes differently: women are more prized for companionship while men have a more purely carnal purpose.  Formally trained in the infamous Red House, Aria has a thorough theoretical understanding and is very practiced in many ways; however, her virginity has been preserved - with the help of a chastity belt - to increase her value.  The product of a matriarchal clan and relishing her newly recovered freedom, she has a keen interest in power games and bondage - and a decided preference about who is in charge. 

Smut
Non-consensual (Exotic)
Yes please!  I do tend to prefer things from the top side.  Of course, making Aria suffer now and then can be fun and I expect her to sometimes end up on the sticky end of things, but I'm much more interested in having my way with others rather than being their plaything. 

Body Transformation
Meh; it's not an issue, but not an On, either.  I would prefer to avoid the chaotic mashup that tends to occur in CoC and stick to 2 or 3 simultaneous creature types at the most, and the potential for 'resets'.  Temporary transformations, that the character could enjoy briefly or force on another, have more appeal.

Pain/Light Torture
...is fun, yes!

Bondage
*Brings rope*

Animals
No problems

Pregnancy
Complicated.  Nothing is a hard limit.  Normally I shy away from pregnancy because it either breaks belief or carries a ton of baggage, but Aria is a bit of a special case in that she lays eggs rather than giving birth normally.  So it could be fun to play through some of that and wouldn't derail the game. 

Oviposition/parasites carry much less baggage and as long as the experience slants more kinky than gross I'm willing. 

I would heavily prefer to play Aria, but I rolled up another option as well: 

Maki the Blue
Aasimar Paladin
Character Sheet

Description & Background
The Blue Lotus House is shrouded in myth and mystery, a cult that mix religion and prostitution in a way few understand.  Most mistake the Blue Lotus for simple, if very esteemed, courtesans.  However, their faith is deep and true.  A gathering of talented oracles, the seers use the spiritual force of sex to perform rituals to create miracles and to touch upon the mysteries of the unknown.  The act of prostitution is considered divine and pure, both a duty and a privilege for the clergy to serve their secret goddess, spread the joy and tranquility of physical release, and provide prosperity for the House.  None are exempt from that call, but while some of the Blue show greater skill harnessing the spiritual others take the role of protectors and escorts.  From time to time, they are even knights errant, preventing foreseen disaster or righting injustice.  Few realize it, but these paladins are no less skilled than their more traditional brethren. 

Like most of the Blue, Maki was birthed by the goddess herself, sown by the seed of a unknown client.  The Blue served as her family and consoled her when the visions that came so easily to her sisters eluded her.  She quickly learned to love the path of protector, however, and her faith grew deeper rather than broke.  Her future with the House seemed certain and secure until the Solstice Orgy.  Every oracle touched upon the same vision: that Maki would have to undertake a journey to prevent some unknown catastrophe.  With a stalwart mien and the fondest of farewells from her sisters, she set upon an unknown course. 

Personality
Loyal, fair, accepting and supportive, Maki tries to present a dignified air of placid calm.  She's young, though, and her cheerful eagerness breaks through when excited by something new or carried away by the pleasure of religious rites.  She strives to lead by quiet example or polite encouragement rather than intimidation, although she will intervene more forcefully to protect the helpless.  In particular, Maki is dedicated to the protection of prostitutes and gravitates toward their activity peripherally, as a worker or even as a client. 

Sexuality
The Blue Lotus House teaches that all members must practice the holy rites of prostitution, an obligation Maki has never resented.  She is beautiful, young and skilled, and has never lacked for potential clients.  Respect is required of clients, but refusing a fee for selfish reasons - beauty, politics, or sexual preference for instance - is frowned upon, with the injunction that a priestess must find the beauty in each person and has a duty to grant them pleasure.  Maki is, therefore, very experienced and omnisexual.  Sex outside of commerce is fine, but relationships are not if they encourage monogamy and interfere with faith. 

Maki's own interpretation of scripture emphasizes the duty to impart pleasure as a carthartic safeguard against evil.  Ideally, it should push limits and incite lust.  Bindings are particularly effective to help build intensity before release.  Nor is consent always strictly required in the face of repression. 

VonDoom

Just so I don't get any further undeserved credit, I want to clarify that the character sheet is a herolab format paste.  O:)

Edit: Yay Skald! Free Rage.  >:)

O&O

Chulanowa

Hmmm, Skald, Sorcerer, Barbarian, Druid so far, with Muse eyeballing Cloricle.

Support, face, beef, druidlol, and support. I think this points towards a need for either another beef or another boom - So I'm angling for melee combatant here. What kind I'm not 100% Sure on.

Question on race... How would a gnoll fare? 'Cause I have a big folder of gnolls and never have anywhere to use the things.

Sain

Decided to add a touch of fluff too.

Could use a rogue or monk maybe? Though we were told party balance is a nonissue. I imagine if it's a survival setting they might often go forage and get into encounters alone or in small groups too.

Grizzly

This sounds interesting.  I'll see what my imagination can come up with.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

ChaoticSky

Name: Nurra
Race: Catfolk
Class: Oracle
Description: Nurra is a Empyreal cultist from Magnimar, very nice, kind, community minded and sexually freespirited. A avid follower of the True Spark, she believes that her power is a gift from the Empyreal Lord she follows.

sheet

Name: Nurra
Race: Catfolk
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Deity: Azathoth
Level: 1 Oracle D8

Abilities

ScoreRollModsGearTotal
Str7+3bonus10 (0)
Dex16+2Race18 (4)
Con1616 (3)
Int1616 (3)
Wis12-210 (0)
Cha16+2Race+1Bonus19 (4)

Derived Stats
Bab: +0
Fort: 3 (+0Class+3Con)
Ref : 3 (+0Class+3DexB)
Will: 2 (+2Class+0WisB)
CMB: 1 (+0BAB+1StrB)
CMD: 14 (10+0BAB+1StrB+3DexB)
AC : 13 (10+3DexB+0Armour)

HP: 11/11

Skills 7/lvl
Craft (Int)
Disguise (Cha)
Diplomacy (Cha) 4 [1+3]
Heal (Wis)
Intimidate (Cha) 4 [1+3]
Knowledge (Arcana) (Int)
Knowledge (History) (Int)
Knowledge (Planes) (Int)
Knowledge (Religion) (Int) 4 [1+3]
Perception (Wis) 7 [1+3+2Race+1Trait]
Sense Motive (Wis) 4 [1+3]
Stealth (Dex) 4 [1+3]
Spellcraft (Int) 4 [1+3]

Languages: Common, Catfolk, Aklo, Draconic, Protean

Features
Catfolk
Ability Score: +2 Dex/Cha, -2 Wis
Type: Humanoid (Human)
Size: Medium.
Speed: 30 ft.
Languages: Common, Catfolk
Cat's Luck (Ex): 1/day can roll twice on a Reflex save, must decide before rolling.
Natural Hunter: Catfolk receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception, Stealth, and Survival checks.
Sprinter: +10-foot racial bonus to speed when using charge/run/withdraw actions.
Scent: Gain the Scent ability. 30ft.
Favoured Class: Oracle: +spell known below highest level. +1spells/+0SP/+0HP
Oracle
Proficiency: All simple weapons. Light & medium armour, shields (except tower).
Spells: Casts  divine spells from cleric spell list. Can cast any spell known without preparing it. Must have Cha at least 10+spell level. DCs for a saves is 10+spell level+ChaB. Dont need a divine focus to cast spells with (DF) components.
Mystery: Dark Tapestry
-Class Skills: Disguise, Intimidate, Knowledge (arcana), and Stealth
-Spells: entropic shield (2nd), dust of twilight [APG] (4th), tongues (6th), black tentacles (8th), feeblemind (10th), planar binding (12th), insanity (14th), reverse gravity (16th), interplanetary teleport [UM] (18th).
-Revelations
-Cloak Of Darkness: +4 armor bonus to AC/+2 circumstance bonus on Stealthhecks. At 7th lvl/four lvls after, gain additonal +2 ea. Can use for 1hr/lvl/day.Current: 1/1

Feats
-Weapon Finesse: Use Dex instead of Str on Attack rolls.

Traits
-
-Seeker: +1 Per, Per is Classskill

Magic
Type: Divine
Spells
=0
-(Detect Magic
-Create Water
-Spark
-Mending
-Light
=1 [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
-{Cure Light Wounds
-Bless
-Summon Monster I

Equipment

Misc/GM Stuff

next feats:
Combat Casting: +4 on concentration to cast when on the defensive or while grappled.
Improved Init

Sexual QA

Sexuality: Pan
Non-consensual (Exotic): Bring it on!
Body Transformation: slightly iffy, as long as its tasteful/interesting its fine, can even be very good! But... things that are just overly pointless (like say, Hyper-breasts) or juvenile dont really appeal to me at all. Nor does turning into a furry.
Pain/Light Torture: Mhmmm, my idea of a good time. I'm a maso myself, so this kinda thing is more than welcome!
Bondage: I am perfectly fine with it, its not a kink of mine, but its not something that bothers me either. Tie me down or pass me around, its all good.  ;D
Animals: Adored! The rougher the better too! There is just something about taking a walk on the wild side you know?
Impreg: Mhmm. I dont mind it, it can be fun if done the right way, like transformation, spending 9months of game time knocked up and/or playing out the actual birth would probably be abit much for me. Rapid preg that glazes over the end, or ovi are probably best. Especially Ovi, gets rid of the mess.

ExisD

Name: Evelyn Protz
Race: Human(if alchemist), Elf(if wizard)
Class: Alchemist(if approved), Wizard(if not)
Description: Evelyn had always been sticking her nose in places it didn't belong and surviving the results by the skin of her teeth. Whether through wandering into these situations or her own experimentation, after all it would be highly unethical to test things on other people before using them on yourself, she is much tougher than someone with her frame would suggest.

These traits are also the reason that her academy 'kindly recommended' that she begin her journey of discovery early and sent her out on the first available ship. What she lacks in common sense, self preservation, or tact she more than makes up for with raw knowledge and diversity of skill. Hopefully that will be enough to let her live through what the island has to offer. and maybe she'll even make an interesting discovery or two as well.

"Smut and rolls"

Rolls: 15, 14, 9, 16, 9, 8

Non-consensual (Exotic) - Always a fan.
Body Transformation - So long as it isn't furry/anthro or permanent futa I'm good with anything from coc here as well.
Pain/Light Torture - Also good.
Bondage - Light is good, heavy not so much.
Animals - Yep, in all shapes and sizes.
Impregnation - Also a big yep.

Jaded

Thank you for your interest everyone!

I added one more thing to the Smut spoiler that I had forgotten, Impregnation, if you have already posted please edit in your comfort level to it, thanks!

I am mostly just responding to questions in this reply, so if I don't respond to your post please don't be insulted!  If I miss a question or character, please let me know.

Quote from: ExisD on September 09, 2015, 12:45:23 AM
Jaded, would Alchemist be allowed as a class?

Also would the initiative modification do anything to save DC's? Because if Alchemist isn't allowed I'm thinking Wizard(Transmuter).

An Alchemist is okay, though may have trouble finding some ingredients such as vials. 

Hmm.  I'm not sure on the DC question, I'll have to think on it and get back to you.

Quote from: Sorrow Singer on September 09, 2015, 08:14:52 AM
I'm interested. I'll start throwing a character together if there is still room.

I will be deciding on characters sometime early next week.  Unfortunately that means not everyone will get in at least in the first wave (just for my own sanity).  You are welcome to toss in a character, I would keep it fairly short/simple though. :-)

Quote from: Muse on September 09, 2015, 11:08:21 AM
  So a cleric/oracle type is currently missing?  :)

I don't believe I've seen one yet.

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 09, 2015, 01:03:34 PM
Question on race... How would a gnoll fare? 'Cause I have a big folder of gnolls and never have anywhere to use the things.

Hmm.  I am mainly looking for maidens, so to speak, so a gnoll may be a little odd.  It would depend what you had in mind though.  I wouldn't refuse it offhand, but it might have a point or two against. 

Quote from: Sain on September 09, 2015, 01:18:50 PM
Could use a rogue or monk maybe? Though we were told party balance is a nonissue. I imagine if it's a survival setting they might often go forage and get into encounters alone or in small groups too.

A rogue or monk could be interesting. :-) 

The group will likely be splitting up. 

Quote from: ChaoticSky on September 09, 2015, 04:49:52 PM
Class: Psychic (if approved), Oracle (if not)

Could you link the Psychic for me please?

VonDoom: Human Barbarian
Hexed: Half-Elf Druid
Sain: Catfolk Sorcerer
eBadger: Strix Skald
ChaoticSky: Catfolk Psychic or Oracle
ExisD: Human or Elf Alchemist or Wizard

Foxfyr

Would you allow the Unchained Rogue class and Drow race?