Romance involving a little D/s

Started by nomdeplume13, December 09, 2008, 07:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomdeplume13

I am looking for someone willing to help me explore a character I didn't get to really test out like I'd have liked to in a former RP.

Her name is Melissa and while she's managed to become a doctor, she has some lingering issues with her abusive family. After a lifetime of being told she was worthless, being neglected, she has a somewhat submissive personality for someone capable of treating her well. As a doctor, she doesn't like anything that would really leave a mark or do her serious physical harm without some serious manipulation on her partner's part.

I would prefer to have her with a female, but male could work as well. I would also like to have a little plot in this as well, including some massive interference from her parents. I am more than willing to work together on additional plot other than family drama. I'd like to have this be something that both I and my rp partner/s work on plot-wise.

I would be more than willing to put her in a present day situation or a fantasy sort of one, with more of a healer role than that of a doctor.

Initially, this was the plot I had going for her, but never got to explore, though I'm not stuck on this, I just want to give an example of what I have done with her:

Melissa went home to visit her parents, which turned into a complete disaster. Her parents ridiculed her, belittled her for actually going to become a doctor when it could have been a way for her to find a husband who might put up with her. She knew there was no hope of getting the strength that day to admit she was a lesbian to them.

Getting drunk, she had gotten together with an old boyfriend who had treated her somewhat decently and out of familiarity, slept with him. She kicked herself for not being protected at the time, but still admitted to her parents about her sexuality. She was disowned.

Only then did she meet a woman she finally showed some interest in when she returned home. They began dating, ready to move to the next level and she found out she was pregnant, fearing telling her girlfriend that she'd lose her and telling her parents that they might take her child from her, she kept it a secret until she knew she couldn't any longer. To her surprise, her lover was understanding and was willing to take both Melissa and baby on.

We did a couple of sex scenes, some before she showed, one after the baby, but it became just sex and skip sex and skip.
I have fought with reality for my entire life. I'm happy to say that I won.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=4212

Mnemaxa

I think the main question would be where are you interested in taking the story up again.  Do you want to start over entirely, or would you want to keep some previous elements and discard others, or do you want to try and take it from where your character was abandoned by your playmate's randomness?  The detail is present, but what you would like to see happen isn't quite clear. 

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

nomdeplume13

I've managed to pick this up with someone else, but I've changed the story she's in entirely. Her personality's mostly the same, but the situations are different, save for the parental issues.
I have fought with reality for my entire life. I'm happy to say that I won.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=4212

Mnemaxa

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.