Towns of Salem ~ TOWNIES, AND VAL, WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 04, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

Awwww <3

Well I declare the Princess Coalition shall clean up this town in no time. Lend your votes to Minty everyone!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

King Serperior

I feel that Sunshine is the best choice for a tiebreaker because I trust her opinion.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Vote Tally

Myobi - 1
Sunshine - 2
Mint - 2
Phoenix - 2
Missy - 1
Guy - 1
Val - 1

Yet to vote

MP, Miss Myobi, Missy

There's still time to vote! Don't worry and don't rush!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RedPhoenix

You heard the GM! MAKE A SNAP DECISION! THERE IS NO TIME TO LOSE! A VOTE AGAINST MINTY IS A VOTE FOR TERRORISM! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S FOR ME!

Madame Professor

No, no, no, this will not do. Poor Judge Judy...

I say Myobi should take it, she is level headed enough, should the need for a tie breaker arise.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

NightOwl35

Quote from: NightOwl35 on March 06, 2016, 10:39:21 PM
Quite frankly I'm more for the person I trust the least in games like this, and say Myobi should be the spokesperson.

I think I'll change my vote to Mint as our spokesperson. :D

persephone325

Vote Tally

Myobi - 2
Sunshine - 2
Mint - 3
Phoenix - 2
Missy - 1
Guy - 1
Val - 1

Yet to vote

Miss Myobi

Myobi has been a bit busy lately, so I'll be keeping the voting open until tomorrow afternoon. Feel free to change your votes until 5PM EST.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Galactic Druid

I'm changing my vote to Myobi, Red is way too vocal about voting for Mint and I feel like she's up to something.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Mintprincess

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 08, 2016, 10:39:08 AM
I'm changing my vote to Myobi, Red is way too vocal about voting for Mint and I feel like she's up to something.
Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 08, 2016, 10:39:08 AM

Mint is concerned too
That this vocalization
Boads ill-will for her

:(

Galactic Druid

I'm just saying, with so few certain roles right now, it seems odd that there is this much support between two players so early.

Valerian

I've seen that happen a lot, with both leader votes and lynching.  No clue why, but it seems like it would be an interesting subject to study.  ::)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

NightOwl35

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 08, 2016, 12:15:55 PM
I'm just saying, with so few certain roles right now, it seems odd that there is this much support between two players so early.

Well the issue is we haven't had a night phase yet, so the only people who will know what others are, is the mafia, unless people have made secret alliances.

Quote from: persephone325 on January 29, 2016, 01:50:54 PM
~The game is a game of lies and deception. Lying about your role, motivation and what others have said/done in private is encouraged.
~Players are encouraged to talk among themselves, form alliances, and etc. Please add persephone325 to any game related PMs!

Once the night phase hits, that's when we can start figuring out what people are. I'm not sure how important the spokesperson will be, as they're just a tiebreaker, but if we choose poorly, hopefully we don't have to find out.

A question though occurs in what if our spokesperson dies? Does it move to the person with the next highest amount of votes?

Galactic Druid

That's my point though, Red and Mint wouldn't have even had a chance to learn anything about each other yet, unless they already know they can trust one another. I'm just saying, I feel like keeping an eye on it would be a good idea. Red's already made a lot of promises about winning this thing...

Mintprincess

Mint has no idea
She just likes to be flattered
Red is good at that

persephone325

Quote from: NightOwl35 on March 08, 2016, 12:39:53 PM
A question though occurs in what if our spokesperson dies? Does it move to the person with the next highest amount of votes?

We hold another vote for a new spokesperson.

Vote Tally

Myobi - 3
Sunshine - 1
Mint - 3
Phoenix - 2
Missy - 1
Guy - 1
Val - 1

Yet to vote

Miss Myobi

Just under an hour left to change votes.
I don't know.

persephone325

It seemed the townspeople were so confused and shocked, they were divided as to who among them they wanted to represent them.

Please cast a vote for either Myobi or Mint.

In order to get into the actual game, this voting round will only last for 24 hours.
I don't know.

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

yugi006

NightOwl35

Quote from: yugi006 on March 08, 2016, 04:08:19 PM
I'm sticking with my vote of Mint.

I will be doing the same, and sticking with Mint.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 08, 2016, 12:44:09 PM
That's my point though, Red and Mint wouldn't have even had a chance to learn anything about each other yet, unless they already know they can trust one another. I'm just saying, I feel like keeping an eye on it would be a good idea. Red's already made a lot of promises about winning this thing...

And yet despite your suspicion you completely missed that I said I voted for Minty because she's the highest ranking one here when we have a King around. Apparently you like casting suspicion but not really thinking too hard about it. Preeeeety suspicious if you ask me. I've got my eye on you mister.

Mintprincess

This time, I assume
Myobi and the Princess
Do not place a vote.

persephone325

Quote from: Mintprincess on March 08, 2016, 06:58:04 PM
This time, I assume
Myobi and the Princess
Do not place a vote.

Oh, right. Because you would both have to vote for each other. I apologize for not mentioning that.
I don't know.