Good ol' hentai RP? (M seeking F. Plot: Sex Driven)

Started by Tashkin390, July 26, 2011, 05:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tashkin390

Basically a whole lot of sex in this one. I guess I was wanting the premise to be something of a modern day fic where the male is cooped up in his suite all the time simply because, if he goes out, he'll be mobbed by crazy people who want his fortune. Or maybe it's the fact that he is simply a pervert and likes looking into other's rooms to watch sex? Either way, he's always been in his suite for about a year now. If he comes out, no one really knows that it is him, for he always goes out in disguise. Oh, and rumor has it that he likes to hang out naked in his suite just because. Though, being as wealthy as he is, he doesn't have to follow the basic rules that normal places might have. However, there is one thing that he is lacking at this point. He is lacking a girl.

That's right, lacking a lovely little girl to be with. He hasn't even seen any girls interested in getting to know him. It's up to the female roleplayer to change that! It's time for her to take the first step and actually waltz into his room (or take the more polite approach) and basically give her body to him for the rest of the time that she would possibly want! PM me for details.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108690.0 These are just my basic ons and offs, for people who are interested. :P