A Knight Templar's Last Crusade (M looking for F)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 10, 2014, 06:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Medieval Europe is falling apart as religious fanatics, the Black Plague and war compete at tearing the tendons of society. The old knighthoods have been demolished by succeeding popes, the new world in the west is beckoning the adventurers, and the winds of change have become a relentless gale. In the shadows one grizzled loner is riding out on a last mission for the sake of his old compatriots, and for his sins, to make an old wrong right while there still is time. The Knight Templars banner, cut and bloodied, will wave proudly in the wind one more time in Sir Crowe's armored fist.

But the old knight does not immediately realize that he is followed. One of the Vatican's agents, also taking care of unfinished business? A mercenary hoping the Templars still have some hidden treasure left? Or maybe an enemy from the knight's past. Whoever she is, she is hanging on doggedly as he passes through the gaunt countrylands and sheer wildernesses, and is willing to do anything to reach her objective. Whatever that might be. But before the journey is at its end, both the huntress and the knight may have changed plans - and more.

I am looking for a female to play the female character. You can expect the knight to be quite strong willed, and I hope the female character will be too. It should make for a good power fight which is great for lighting those sensual sparks and tensions. I may not be the most advanced of plot bunnies but I am not on this forum for quickies either. I don't really think this will be a non-con story but there will likely be a bit of barely repressed desires.

As per current standards, please reply by PM rather than in this thread.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories