News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sold to the mob (M/M)

Started by twerdgirl, April 09, 2014, 04:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twerdgirl

I'm looking for someone to rp with. At least once a day, but hopefully more. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs normally, but can write up to 3 if I have a lot to work with. I'm looking for someone with basic grammar and who can write at least a paragraph. I plan on being the bottom, but I would be willing to play a switch if that's more your speed. The story below is just the basics and there is plenty of room for twist turns and drama. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Adam Bozzi's (MY character) family have yet to pay back the mob for the loan that saved their family restaurant. The leader of the Italian mob Micheal Conti decided they can pay him with a trade. His youngest son (Your character) is gay and Micheal decides that despite that he still needs a "wife", but to cater to his son's preferences he deiced that Adam will make the perfect "wife" for his son. Adam agrees knowing it is the only way to keep his family and their restaurant safe. Adam becomes the perfect housewife and always puts on a happy face even though he worries a lot about his family and his new life. As he slowly gets to know YC he acts more like himself and beings to fall for his husband.