Adopted Daddy's Story Ideas (M looking for F)

Started by Adopted Daddy, March 06, 2014, 08:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adopted Daddy

Adopted Daddy's Story Ideas

Hello and welcome to Adopted Daddy's Story Ideas.  I'm glad you stopped by.  As this is my first attempt at placing a post for role play partners it's going to be a little rough around the edges, but not to fear, that will all change with time.  I also only have a couple of stories listed here but not to worry there either as there will be more to come.  I'm open to anyone's ideas if you think we might be compatible in a role play.  I am older in age than most I've seen here and, as such, am going to about always play an older male character.  How old will depend on the story line.  I am simply more comfortable playing an older gentleman in what I write.   The age of my writing partner and my partner's character is not important, other than that they be of legal age anyway as my role plays will most always enter into the adult category at some point.

I don't mean to offend but as there is an element or more of romance and/or sexual situations involved in most everything that I work on I'm only interested in female writing partners.  I realize that men can often do a marvelous job of writing as the opposite gender but for me, I would rather my partners be female.

Basically, my On's/Off's are simple.  I am either interested or willing to consider many things in the role plays that I work on.  However, there are some areas that I simply will not go.  Scat and bestiality being the front runners.  Extreme humiliation and torture are out of the picture as well.  If you have any questions as to what might be acceptable it's best to ask, never hurts.  The worst that I can do is say nope, not gonna happen!

Personals Ad
A widowed or divorced father is lonely and places a personal ad in a local paper.  Unbeknonst to him the woman that answers his ad is his daughter.  She may or may not suspect or know its her daddy, that can be decided.  Either way, after some angst and adjustment things heat up and their sexual relationship develops only deepening their bond.

Daughter's BFF
A daughter has her BFF for a sleepover and during the course of the weekend the father ends up sleeping with the friend.  At some point the daughter is involved also either solo or as a threesome or both. That can be determined later.  Just a kinky little father and daughter role play but could be a lot of fun.

Bar Owner/Bar Maid Taken but on hold
A bar owner has hired a waitress that is either married or has a boyfriend that is abusive to her.  The bar owner befriends the girl trying to help her out with her situation.  When the trouble presents itself at the bar he takes matters into his own hands and decides that it is time she find a way out of her situation.  The way out could be him helping her to see a better life without the husband/boyfriend, or they might have to jointly decide just where they're going to bury the body and hopefully do that undetected.

Father/Daughter Taken but on hold
The daughter has taken with the wrong crowd and after some time has realized what a mistake it had been.  Doing what she'd always done she runs back to daddy, knowing that he would be her knight in shining armor as he always had been.  What the father doesn't realize is that she has been quite the party goer while she was away and became quite the slut as well.  All of this comes out as a result of his trying to protect her from those that want her to return to her old lifestyle.  How he is going to deal with it is a the questiPon because he's now seeing her in a way that he never saw her before.

I'm always open to new ideas and story plots.  When it comes to anything listed here, nothing is carved in stone and I'm always open to changes, modifications or complete rewrites.  It's about writing a good story, not about whose idea it is.  So feel free to make any kind of suggestions.  And I do like a good story line to go with things.  I enjoy the sexual aspect as most do but there has to be a good story behind it or it's just not worth the time and effort.

I am also willing to venture out into other areas as well so pretty much any idea you have, if you think we might enjoy writing together, then please pm me and let's talk about it.  I'm not the best at creating story ideas but am more than capable of contributing to a known plot as needed.  Anything else you would like to know about me or my writing, just ask.

Hope to hear from you soon so we can play,

Adopted Daddy

Adopted Daddy