EtherealVisions Character/Story Idea Thread (M for MxF)

Started by EtherealVisions, March 01, 2014, 09:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EtherealVisions

Hello! Welcome to my character and story ideas thread. To start, this will be fairly short and simple, but I tend to have a lot of ideas roaming through my head and in time this may grow, dependent on free time to add ideas and accept stories.

It is stated in my O&Os what I prefer to get from writing and what can be expected of me. In short, I like stories to last for awhile and be enjoyable for both participants. I enjoy either writing in forums or Google Drive as I do not have the time to set aside for messengers and my posts can grow lengthy at times. Please feel free to check out my O&Os and if you have any questions or something catches your eye concerning my ideas, PM me and I will get back to you.

Please do not reply here.

Pharaoh's Assassin

This idea is one that I started writing before, but lost my partner and would like to get it started again. I would like it to start from the beginning, as it is about the journey to completion and the growth of characters.

It is in a historical setting, Ancient Egypt to be specific. That being said, it is more about the culture and time period, than being a true canon work. Would like to keep the Egyptian pantheon in play, as well as limited technology, clothing and other period styles.

My character would start out as a nobody, probably a thief or some such, that is discovered by the Pharoah's guards and given a second chance with them after being caught. This part is mutable and doesn't necessarily have to follow above guidelines but there still has to be some way of being discovered by the guards or other important individual as being useful.

Your character could be anything you would like it to be, that has something to do with the royal family. Be it a slave, Pharaoh's daughter, priestess of some sort, or whatever you can think of.

To not bog this down, I am open to discussion on how you would like the story to play out. I do have certain aspects I would like to have happen, but it is about both main characters. As for sexual elements, that is open for discussion also.
Survival of the Fittest
Looking for a survival type story. Plane crash, ship wreck or possibly found a new world with a minimum of survivors. Saying minimum, I would like a few NPCs or multiple characters to be played out. Any period of time can be used, dependent on situation of course. Just what particular predicament is encountered that must be survived is very flexible.

Some tension between main characters and between NPCs would be nice as I am not looking for an 'Oh my god, we just got into a life threatening situation and survived. Now we must fuck!' situation. With that being said, I am quite willing to have strong sexual elements, I just would like realistic happenings concerning a survival situation.

I'm looking for a strong female writer that doesn't need to be led around by the hand for every little plot concept and can play one or two regular occurring personas and also willing to play out more minor NPC like roles. Sexual elements can be discussed before starting the story. Fairly open with this, minus what is already brought up in O&Os.

EtherealVisions