M for F [humiliation and degradation][possibly ex]

Started by JohnTheGreat, February 15, 2014, 08:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnTheGreat

I'm looking to indulge in some humiliation and degradation cravings and looking for a partner. There are plenty of ways this could go but the premise I have in mind at the moment is that a man is simply placing an add on the internet looking for a new girl to move in with him. The add would definitely send up warnings signals for most but I don't imagine the girl with quite know what she is getting herself into.

Ideally I'd like to start with a girl who is open to the occasional sexual favour instead of rent (or something along those lines), then completely take control of her life. Have her quit her job and become his full time maid/servant/ect, have her only wear what she is told to (if anything at all), have her perform whatever sex acts she is asked to on whoever (or whatever, he might have a dog if you're into that), ect.
By the end I'd expect her to be begging to cum as she kneels in front of eight of my characters friends with the word 'whore' written (tattooed?) across her chest.

Obviously the story would revolve around humiliation, as well I'd like to try and include watersports, bestiality, pain (not mutilation or bloodplay, but whipping hard enough that I feel it's worth mentioning), fxf, orgasm denial and light pet play (I'm not thinking dressing your character up like a dog, but leading her around by a leash and telling her that for the day she can't speak and eating out of a bowl). Oh and branding.

It could be as consensual or not as you like, I'm not terribly fussed on that part.
Anyway, here's the ad:

Wealthy man seeks female roommate.

My last tenant recently moved out and I am looking to replace them. WOMEN ONLY, I will not be accepting men. No older than 25.
I have quite a large home, two stories and a basement and attic, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pool out back, double garage for myself and an attached single for the tenant.
NO RENT, 100% free.
Tenant must be open minded and attractive. Redhead preferred. No A-cups. Pierced nipples or a willingness to pierce them is preferred.

Please attach a picture of yourself with your reply.

TheBlackMasquerade

Hello to whom this may concern:

I saw your ad looking for a tenant, and 100% free rent! I'm interested!

As your ad requested, I'm 20, a redhead, not an A-cup, and it's up to you to decide if I'm attractive. ;)

I await your reply,

Samantha

Attached is a pic of me :P

O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)

Lady Sophie

I read your announcement and first I shake my head but as I think longer about it I more and more become familiar with the thought to
apply to this 'rent' arrangement. Life wasn't as good as I thought the last half year. My model career I was dreaming of ended in a low
payed job as a waitress and I am nearly able to pay my current rent. No doubt even if you have not written it in your announcement it
is clear that you expect sex for your offer, but I believe that 2 or 3 times sex a week can't be so bad assuming you are not ugly.

I do a phonecall and we arrage a visit for the next afternoon at your manor. I spend the whole next morning to style and dress me up
properly. I use a lusty makeup, dark eyeshadow and a deep red lipstick with a shiny lipgloss. I give my long nails a fresh red painting
and dress up in a tight black minigown. Under the dress I wear a suspender belt which holds my black seamed stockings in place.

5 minutes before the meeting I park my small car in front of your house. I do a last check in the mirror and leave the car. With bumping
heart I teeter up the driveway in my 6 inch high heels. I am nervous knowing that I with my blonde hair does not match your requirements.

While I come closer to the door I think about what to say and thinking how to react if you will become flashy already during the application.

I am not aware that you investigate me secretly from a window while I walk up the driveway. As I reached the door I tug down my skirt
with an unaware gesture and knock at the door...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide