A story about a game by Four Leaf Studios

Started by steelsmiter, August 24, 2013, 08:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Alright, here goes: I've got Stride by Nicol Armarfi on repeat, and I often have either it, Fripperies, or Hokabi on. The video game in which these songs played is called Katawa Shoujo. It means something along the lines of "Disability Girls".
In any case I felt some stories could be either tweaked, or expanded upon for my personal satisfaction. I don't have any Lilly or Hanako stories because I liked their endings, and couldn't think of any neat ideas to change them. Bravo 4LS. On the other hand I could not stomach the idea of doing an alternate, or afterstory for Rin because I couldn't stand her.

I wrote Emi's Guilt due to inspiration by another writer who never got back to me on wanting to run his games. Probably my horrific presentation of my O/Os. I'm given to understand that irks people. Shiina's Good Ending comes about because supposedly not going for Shizune is a bad thing. I had to call bullshit on that one for reasons I stated below. So without further ado:

Katawa Shoujo Alternate Histories

Emi's Guilt- Emi Ibarazaki bumped into Hisao in the hallway. She hurt him pretty bad. He had a massive heart attack. Hisao never recovered. He never got to tell Lilly and Rin not to worry about his heart, so he never got to drink that fateful bottle with Kenji. Enter an alternate Emi wallowing in self pity, guilt stricken over the death of the newest student that she had caused. She goes to the rooftop, finds Kenji's stash, and begins to drink. He comes too, and starts ranting about feminist conspiracy bullshit and how women are bad, they killed Hisao and whatnot, not noticing the girl he is standing beside. She agrees with him. He can't help but to recant his position on feminism because he can sense her pain. The two talk. Maybe Kenji reveals the source of his angst, maybe not. The simple act of confiding in each other brings them together, providing the story for this game.

Kenji's Past- Speculations on the subject of Kenji's extreme suspicion of women suggest that his girlfriend was Yuuko, the librarian. Perhaps this or a completely unfounded connection with Miki (below) might be a very interesting avenue to explore. Perhaps Kenji latches on to Hisao later, during the actual game because Hisao represents the full mental capacity that Kenji once had. Anyway this may or may not be interesting to play as is due to the resulting Kenji, but part of the fun of Alternate Histories is to tweak them, play with them and see what you can do to have a little fun.

Miki's Betrayal- Whenever Hisao saw the bombshell with one arm on the soccer field, things certainly could have gone a different way. In fact I found myself pondering if I would get a little Miki action, but the game was locked into a favoritism with Hanako at that point. While it was a good story, it kind of left me wanting something more with this girl. So here I am, hoping someone will play Miki. Hanako will obviously get very angry. Maybe we can play that in the back ground a bit... or she can decide to end it. That's up for discussion.

Momma's Boy- Hisao is enamored by his girlfriend Emi's mother when he sees her at Emi's track meet. She looks like Emi but has way better boobs. Hisao can't wait to see her again. Then he gets invited to her house. The dialogue between Hisao and Emi doesn't go as planned, but then Meiko--tired of not getting any action lately--decides to console Hisao with a blow job. Emi finds out and discovers that she does want what's best for Hisao, so she offers to join in on a threesome. The relationships of the three blossom wonderfully in the coming days. For this one, three players isn't necessary but preferred. I'll change this to an image when i get the space.

Shiina Mikado's "Good Ending"- I was always bothered by the fact that Misha never got the focus she deserved. I found that Shizune was far more fucking annoying than her pink obnoxious friend. Maybe Shizune died in a car accident. She's deaf. Might not hear a horn. Who knows? I just want her out of the story. Could be after school. Could be that some of the old KS members have become teachers. I know Hisao wanted to.

That could be a pretty good springboard actually: Hisao got Shizune's good ending but maintained a relationship with Misha that ended up working out after all when Shizune died trying to go on a shopping trip by herself. The story could open up with Hisao consoling Misha after she heard the news. They get drunk. They fuck. They decide that Shizune's memory would best be honored if Hisao chose to move on with her best friend.

Feel free to comment below or PM about playing any of the above.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

steelsmiter

Added Miki's Betrayal.
Edit: Don't trust spell checker, apparently "wold" is correct
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

steelsmiter

Added a picture of Kenji. Also Kenji's Past.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

So I've seen a few more people wanting to play Katawa Shoujo. If you're interested, you might hit me up.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os