Dom M looking for Fs (extreme)

Started by JohnTheGreat, June 05, 2013, 12:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnTheGreat

*Edit* Open again, mostly interested in one of the snuff ones at the moment, something short and sweet*Edit*

Hi, I'm John and I'm an alcoholic looking for someone to RP with :P

A little bit about me
I usually post every few days.
I usually post 2 or 3 paragraphs but I'll try to match whatever you post. If I get 2 lines you'll get 2 or 3 back, if I get 5 paragraphs I'll try my best to match it.
I generally play via forums but  could be convinced to use PMs, I don't like IM due to timezone problems. Email is fine too I guess.
I have only really played men in the past but am open to trying to play a woman.

Also I'm pretty twisted when it comes to this stuff, but that's the point of having a site to express your fantasies on right?

O&Os
I don't have a proper O&Os page but I do have this https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=33932
As a general rule the more extreme the better. Bestiality, incest, strong BDSM are all good, as is light gore and snuff.
I don't like scat, lots of gore, MxM or females dominating guys (I'm open to dom fems if it's girl on girl).

What I am looking for
Crazy, wrong, kinky sex.

Ideas
(All of these are open to input from my partner, nothing is set in stone.)

Newest idea: Ok this isn't really all that well fleshed out at the moment but I'm craving some schoolgirl uniforms. The idea would be that a girl is attending a prestigious boarding school on a scholarship, her grades have began to drop however and she loses it. Instead of being send home she is just moved to a new class. One that teaches the girls to be sex slaves for the facility and instead of giving out detentions it humiliates them.

I'm usually not big on fandom stuff but there are a couple of things I've been tempted to a couple:

1. Game of thrones. Specifically DannyXDrogo's horse at his request since his entire culture is built around horses. I was thinking instead of eating a heart she has to swallow its cum.

2. Frozen. If we're going to ruin a children's movie we're going to do it right. I can't see this being interesting without rape. The idea would be that, for whatever reason, the sisters end up watching each other be raped, probably by multiple men.

snuff related plots

The lakehouse
A group of college boys convince a girl to come to their isolate cabin out on the lake for a party. When they get there there is no party, just a few boys, a lot of booze, and three holes waiting for their cum. They play with her, torture her, and then dispose of her over the course of the weekend.

Unlucky #7
A woman wakes up in a basement and is immediately forced to watch as another woman with a big #6 tattooed on her cheek eagerly fucking a man as he brutalizes her. In front of the new girl he thien brings #6 to orgasm before killing her. Before getting around to raping the new girl he goes to a lot of effort to tattoo a big #7 on her cheek.

Trespasser
A girl is found trespassing on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Unfortunately for her the farmer with the shotgun doesn't like that. This would involve horses and maybe dogs I think.

Clegane Cloning Corporation
In the not too distant future human cloning is a thing, but it's not just that, for the right price you can have a fully grown clone prepared in a matter of days with all or none of the memories and thoughts you want. My character would be divorced, his wife leaving him because his business always came first. That he didn't care about, he saw it coming a mile off and was ready for it. What he wasn't ready for was his daughter abandoning him and going with her. He thought he would at least have weekends, he thought she loved him. You'd play the daughter, or rather a clone of her (maybe several) that my character has made so he can abuse her again and again and again. He wants to punish her for leaving and he can't have the real thing so he takes it out on her clones again and again.

Other ideas
Home invasion Taken - could be convinced to go another round
NC, humiliation, forced incest
Maybe; slave, forced fxf, torture, snuff
(This would probably require both of us to play several characters each)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A family are happily enjoying their summer vacation at their secluded beach house (how many their are would depend on you, but there has to be a daughter, ideally 2 and a hot mother). Several criminals looking for a place to hide find the beach house and find the girls in their bikinis on the beach. It seems like all their dreams have come true so they wait until night and cut the phone line before forcing their way in.
This is taken but if it really appeals to you I could be convinced to go for round 2.

The bitch
Bestiality, NC
Maybe; humiliation, FxF
A girl finds a stray dog on her way home one day and, being unable to find it's owner decides to keep it. She has always loved dogs but her parents never let her get one, but now that she was off at college there was no one to stop her. Taking care of it would be easy enough so what could go wrong?
Spoiler: It fucks her. It's a vicious dog that decides it's in charge, not her, and takes her as it pleases.
Maybe she thinks it won't happen again, maybe she actually likes it, maybe she's just too scared to do anything, whatever the reason the dog stays and continues to take her as it pleases.
If she does end up liking it I'd love to see her friend walk in in the middle and the girl then help hold her friend down when she sees her master want's the new girl as his bitch too.

The Hotel
Incest, NC,
Maybe: bestiality
My character has told his family they were going for a weekend away at a lovely little hotel, but what really happened was that he had gotten in deep with the wrong people. He owed them money and he had no way to pay it back so they decided they would give him a choice, watch as his family is raped or watch as his family is killed. He wants his girls to live above all else so he loads his 2(?) daughters and wife into the car and leads them into the lions den. Two days of rape and humiliation await them, and if they survive then they get to live.
What the father wasn't told was that there would be cameras recording everything and that he would be expected to pop his youngest's cherry.

another random idea - needs work
She thought he was her last hope. At 36 she was still attractive but well past her prime and she was coming to the end of her career. No one wanted a loose whore. As it was she was only keeping herself and her teenage daughter fed because she was willing to do the sort of things most of the pretty, tight twenty year olds wouldn't (hell she was sure she'd have been thrown out of her apartment months ago if her landlord didn't have a thing for whips).
He was a regular of hers. He liked the kinky stuff but he wasn't a creep like most of her Johns, he was always well dressed, never argued about price and often gave her more than she asked. And he didn't wear a ring.
One day he made her a proposal. Not the one she wanted, down on one knee, wearing shining armour and promising to take her away from this life, but he told her she could move into his penthouse and wouldn't need to sell herself to anyone but him to get by. It wasn't perfect but it was as close as she'd ever find. At least it was until she heard the one, glaring condition. She wasn't being paid to let the man abuse her and only her, if she wanted to secure a better life for her daughter then her baby girl would have to spread her legs too.

Family fun Craving
MotherxDaughter incest, NC, slave
Maybe; torture, prostitution, bestiality, humiliation, FatherxDaughter
This is the one I am currently interested in.1 will work if needed but I'm looking for 2 subs for this.
The idea here is that the wife is a huge sub. She'll do anything her husband asks eagerly, including helping her rape her teenage daughter.
The original idea was that the father was the girls step father and that he only married the mother after getting her to agree to offer up her daughter's pussy as a wedding gift and accept that her master would use her daughter too. The other way to play this is that he is the girls father too and the mother and he have waited until she turned 16 (doesn't quite have to be so young but not older than 18) before introducing her to her new live as a sub (willingly or no).
How fat this ends up going is up to the subs but the further the better in my opinion ;)
There might be dogs, he might decide that while his wife is for him alone to use there are no such restrictions on his daughter (in law), etc.
Had this but fell apart, need a replacement daughter.

Please PM if interested, I don't check this thread all that regularly.

Silk

They're all so appealing :o Which do I go for!

JohnTheGreat

Updated to make the choice a little easier easier :P

JohnTheGreat

JohnTheGreat

la dame en noir

Would  you be willing to do something on the fantasy aspect?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

JohnTheGreat

I might, if you're willing to do dirty, kinky stuff PM me your ideas and I'll take a look ;)

Haibane

Mm, you really have some lovely depraved ideas. If you find a third player I would be up for Three's a Crowd, possibly going all the way from a non-con beginning to a snuff ending, I think I'd also be willing to try watersports for this one. Forced f/f, (sexual) torture, bestiality are all good too.

subjuanita

I also am attracted to your Three's a Crowd RP. One thing I don't get into though are watersports, but most everything else I should be able to handle. Would love to talk more about this one if it is still available.

JohnTheGreat

JohnTheGreat

JohnTheGreat

JohnTheGreat

Gonna go ahead and give this a little tiny bump, I'm only looking for 1 or 2 MAX.

JohnTheGreat

Miroque

I would love to join as the youngest on "The Hotel" if you have me.

Scylla

I'm new to Extreme, but I'd love to play one of the others in "The Hotel" along with Miroque if she's alright with it.

Miroque

Im good..er..bad... but im okay with sister-sufferer

JohnTheGreat

Cool, alright ladies we could put together something there.
Jenny would you want to play the mother and we'll drop the sisters or play just a father and his 2 daughters?

Scylla

Two daughters would be sexier in this one's humble opinion. But it is whatever you prefer, Sir.

subjuanita

Is 3's a crowd no longer available? You had enough for the story but it seemed to have been removed from the thread.

Siereis

If you would like to turn your school rp idea into a small group rp, I would definitely be up for that.

TheBlackMasquerade

I'd be interested in perhaps "the Bitch" idea. :P sounds like it could be fun.
O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)