The Naughty Sweepings of Haibane's Mind, M/M, M/F, F/F, mostly BDSM, etc

Started by Haibane, December 16, 2011, 10:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

March 2021 edit:

Hi. Thanks for dropping by.

I have taken several long breaks from E and have hardly been here at all in the last 2 or 3 years but I recently returned (yet again) and am picking up games again and enjoying myself.

(this thread has been added to briefly in May 2023)

A bit about my preferences first.

I tend towards writing highly detailed, descriptive, narrative style posts in the third person or the first person past tense.

I like my games to have good consistency, continuity and realism (even in the fantasy elements). World-building is both fun and important and when two or more writers click perfectly over building a world that aspect can be as delightful as the actual role-playing. I do write short posts when the pacing requires them but I usually write well above the average for the site, so I'm told. Long posts from you are not essential, but they will always be appreciated, though quality of content is always preferable over length (the two not surprisingly often go hand-in-hand).

I also enjoy working through a story via PMs and planning things and generally getting to know my writing partners so being outgoing and friendly is a huge plus; I hope you enjoy communicating, planning and brainstorming ideas. For me this part is almost as much fun as the story. I am not good at responding to spontaneous ad-libbed posts or plot twists I wasn't expecting - planning ahead is vital to my enjoyment.

Your gender, sexual preference or anything else about you does not matter to me. I like to meet interesting people of all kinds and have fun with them. A skilled imaginative writer and a fun outgoing person is far more important to me than anything else.

My O/Os are linked to in my sig. My O/O thread also contains links to a few of my favourite games which will give you an idea of my writing style, or if it's easier, just peek in my post history.

Game ideas struck out like this are not currently available.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, or if you have a general question, ask it here. Thanks!

=========================================

1) Naked in School [M/F, M/M/F, M/M, F/F possibly, Dom/Sub and NC possibly]

I have run two group games based on this idea and have something vaguely similar currently running as a 1-on-1. Inspired by the website of the same name. A group of fiction writers began writing in 2003 and produced a body of work all set in the same universe. This erotic fiction is based around a government program to aid teenagers in understanding their sexuality and developing healthy and improved attitudes to sex and nudity and to achieve this aim, one girl and one boy in each class in high school are selected by a lottery to go naked at school for a week. They should agree to respond positively to all "reasonable requests" to pose, be touched, touch themselves or others and to make themselves available for teaching purposes in lessons (such as posing in art class, being live models or demonstrators in sex-ed classes and so on). All sports are conducted nude except for protective equipment and at all other times the student may only wear shoes (or in the case of girls, stockings or thigh-highs/hold ups). All after school activities and clubs are also spent in the nude. The student must strip naked just inside the main door before starting school in the morning and dress themselves just inside the main door when leaving in the evening.

The students wear official tags which are collars to identify them. They are encouraged to do 'Outreach' work; that is to go nude outside school especially when travelling to and from home or when going into town at the weekends.

A game would centre around two characters who need not even know each other or who could be GF/BF and their experiences - enjoying (or enduring) a week of naked schooling with all the invasive lessons and interest from other students that this entails. The characters could be straight, gay or bi.

A game could have a utopian or a dystopian experience and setting, with the former building up the naked students so they grow in their sexual understanding of themselves and society or in the latter, being ruthlessly abused, even raped or virtually enslaved. In many of the dystopian versions of NiS stories, teachers, school and education officials and others in authority abuse the program for their own perverted ends.

A game could thus have any setting from "light" to "non-con" and depending on what is done to the naked students, even "extreme".

2) Tag! [f/F and M/f, (I could run an m/M and m/F version if that is your preference) forced NC public nudity, rape, group-sex, humiliation and exhibitionism, some elements of BDSM, mind control and/or some mild 'magic' or hypnotism elements]

Based on a wonderful doujin of the same name which is available to read at E-Hentai.com. Set in Japan, a high school girl sees a naked girl running furtively and in some panic across the school grounds one Sunday when she attends her cram class. Later the next week she thinks she recognizes the same girl in the school cafeteria but when questioned the girl tells her "you do not want to know or be involved".

A week or two later the girl is attending the school's culture festival with her best friend and out of simple curiosity goes to have her fortune told by a figure in a black gown and shawl (very much like a burka). The girl passes out and comes-to some hours later in a classroom where a friend is there watching over her.

A week or two later she hears a whistle from a doorway to the gym store. Going over she looks inside to find it is her best friend (from the culture festival). She is stark naked and very nervous, just like the strange girl she saw some weeks ago. The main character's friend grabs her and kisses her and as she does so a guy on a pushbike rides by and throws a parcel down. The naked friend grabs the parcel, rips it open to find it contains her clothes. She gratefully and hurriedly gets dressed and gives, from the parcel, a note to the main character. The now dressed friend says "strip naked" and the main character finds she is doing so, unable to resist the command and unable to control her body. Once nude, she's given the note which says she must go to a certain address and kiss the girl she finds there, whereupon the mysterious Organisation of this Tag game will give her clothes back and she'll be free to go.

The "Tag" game goes on (I won't go into more detail) but the main character is drawn deeper and deeper into a mysterious underground world of sexual domination, abuse, rape and forced exhibitionism, all of which she's both powerless to resist and which she begins to find she loves... then craves, her addiction becoming complete when she is "released" but even when no longer forced by the Organisation to do such acts she still needs to, willfully streaking and going to addresses to be raped and abused by strangers. In this game my writing partner would play the exploited main character and I would play everyone else. I'd have to feed bits of info of the various situations and if you have a fantasy about exhibitionism and public nudity this game will appeal to you.

3) Your Father's Wish [M/f and M/f/f, BDSM, Mother-Daughter incest]

I'm seeking a partner to play the role of a man in a three-way story based on a doujin that I read some time ago and I'd like to try using it as a basis for an RP. While we'll be using the main storyline as a base we'll have opportunity to flesh out and change scenes with our own style and content. The story is told from the POV of the daughter plus some flashbacks about her deceased father's behest. The original story is set in Japan and I think it works well in that setting but it could be anywhere.

The story concerns a mother and daughter and a male friend of the mother (in fact the deceased father's best and lifelong friend). There is going to be incest between mother and daughter but that is effectively the closing act of the story.

I will be playing both female roles, unless one of my regular writing partners voices an interest in taking the role of the mother.

4) Walking on Clouds. [F/F and M/F, public nudity, exhibitionism, naturism, some bondage/mild BDSM, orgies]

Based on a fantastically erotic doujin called Kumo no Michi. A girl stands in class to read her creative writing piece only to start relating a fantasy of hers, to be naked in public, to walk about the city in daylight with everyone staring at her. Her shocked teacher angrily demands she stop at once and berates her for submitting such a ridiculous assignment, disruptive to her class. Later in study time her friends come round to ask what she thought she was doing. She says again that it's her fantasy and that she'd love to be naked among strangers. One of the pushier, more confident girls suggests she strips right there... Some girls are horrified (though some are curious) while the boys all grin and wait eagerly.

The game is about the situation that develops from here; the girl eventually becoming the pet of the entire class and agreeing to do anything her male and female classmates tell her as long as it is passed by the 'committee' which consists of the pushy girl (who is all for the idea and revealed - not unsurprisingly - as a lesbian) and the rather strict, straight-laced proper class rep, who is against it. The one is the 'accelerator', the other the 'brake'. Over time the nudity spreads to other class members until the class forms a club based around being naked in public with various games, dares, punishments and rewards.

A 1-on-1 game would require both players to play multiple roles and numerous NPCs. It would also work as a group game.

The doujin has very little in the way of BDSM other than the main character submitting to what the class tell her to do, and later on some mild bondage but we could take the game into a slightly darker, more vigorous direction if BDSM is your kink.

5) Special Incentives Scheme. [School setting, group sex, public sex, D/s themes, some public humiliation and nudity, M/F and M-M-M-M/F].

Loosely based on a number of doujins where I've seen this theme used, and a previous group game of mine called Swan Academy, a school class is underperforming, students are playing truant and grades are dropping. The headmaster calls in his teachers to discuss ways to correct the trend and one lady teacher makes a rather unorthodox suggestion; sexual favours as rewards to the students for good attendance and for doing well in tests. The teacher suggests a range of rewards and prizes from hand jobs to blow jobs to full sex in class with the ultimate reward to the top three ranked students each month in attendance and grades being a weekend at the teachers apartment with her, where she will do anything they ask.

In the way these mucky Japanese school stories go, the headmaster accepts her offer granting her permission to be as indecent as she likes on school grounds, and the lady teacher is moved to be put in charge of the affected class and puts her proposals to her new students...

I'll be playing the teacher here, I'm looking for one or more players to play a male student each, or preferably several students. If the teacher finds the demand for giving reards is too high for her, she will co-opt a couple of the girls from her class into assisting. Although inspired by a doujin, the game can be given any setting, Europe, America, as you wish.

This RP would be well-suited to the framework of a group game.

6) Bible Black. [School setting, magic, witchcraft, occult, demons, human corruption, NC, M/F and F/F - I could even turn this into an M/M story]

I'd like to play either a one-on-one or a group game based around any of the several series of hentai anime. I'm very open to change things around and use the original as a base from which to build. The basic premise though is a spirit/kami/oni/demon released from a lower plane to wreak sexual depravity among a girls school. A one-on-one game would require both players to play multiple characters.

I think because of my dislike for the dark side of western demonology and the occult and my love of the quirky mischievous side of Japanese mythology/folklore that this game would have to be set in Japan so that it keeps a lighter mood. Dark things can happen but they would happen for light reasons.

I have run a group game using this premise back in 2020 which worked well except that I crashed out of it during one of my low mood spells when my creativity dried up completely :(

7) Forbidden Love. [Vanilla, F/F, taboo, romance, possibly age-difference, possibly going towards some BDSM later]

Two girls meet, become friends and fall in love. This can be set in a high school or be a setting with an age difference (high-schooler and adult, though NOT a teacher). The pair could even be friends who already know each other well. In this game I'm seeking depth of character and romance as the key elements over and above any smut. I'd like us both to create characters who have backgrounds that will impinge on the relationship and I also want pressure put onto their love by the taboo of lesbianism, either because they are immature and only just understanding what this is, or one is aged 16-17 and the other is about ten years older.

Inspiration comes from a wonderfully naughty doujin called "I Fell in Love for the First Time".

8) If you go down to the woods today... [Monster/f, rape, huge &/or barbed cocks, medieval fantasy, anal penetration, full (through) body penetration, breeding, egg-laying, public humiliation]

I've tried this game twice now but sadly it stalled both times. I'd play a young woman who is a princess or high-born lady betrothed in marriage to the son of a neighbouring kingdom, the marriage will bring an alliance of the two families. There is a short overland route between the two human states and a very much longer sea journey but the quickly shifting political climate requires the lady's caravan of coach and guards to take the overland route. This road goes through the Blackwood, a forbidding place humans rarely enter and the lady's guards are slain by a dragonkin or lizardman and she is taken hostage for use in breeding and as a 'body ornament'. This game will involve the following elements:

A lizard-like dominant creature of around 10 feet/3 m height with some magical powers and enormous genitalia will use the female for breeding. The dragonkin/lizardmen also wear their female breeding vessels strapped to their chests and stomachs via a leather harness and the female vessel is penetrated in both lower holes almost permanently. The RP will involve capture, communication across a language barrier, harsh sex and violence, bondage, flogging, huge and deep penetrations and a special kink of mine I've wanted to RP for a long time - full body penetration into the anus and out through the mouth via all the tubing of the bowels and up through the stomach. Magical means will be used here of course, without it death would result, by asphyxiation if nothing else!

The lizardman/dragonkin will learn of the human female's mission and work to bring either political pressure on the humans via blackmail or humiliate them and the female captive by 'wearing' her to a council meeting of men.

There could be other public humiliations in other towns as well, and the story is set against a backdrop of a gathering war between the kingdoms of men and a race of northern barbarians with half-human allies.

I am looking for a player to play the lizardman/dragonkin.

9) To Feed The Dark [Monster/m/m/m, rape, huge &/or barbed cocks, medieval fantasy, male anal penetration, possibly full body penetration, breeding,  public humiliation, body enhancement, cock/balls enlarging, CBT]

A mage of humanoid race uncovers a tome that promises great powers by 'dark breeding' with certain males. Using charms the mage wins over one or more warriors or religious adepts and  forms a party to scour the land for certain plants or animals whose flesh or stems when fed to males imbues them with the ability to become sources of power for the mage. The mage grows his power by anally mating with his male concubines and filling them with his seed. It is his magical seed combined with their enhanced metabolism from the herbs, plants and animal meat that grants him further powers.

I would like this game (1-on-1 with several victims to be played by one player or a small group game) to focus on the assembly of the 'victim party' and their journeys across the realm in vanilla D&D style. The males will come under the mage's spell and either willingly or unwillingly submit to his sexual advances. The party will be raped and milked or suffer orgasm denial for the mages pleasure and dark purpose. There will be body enhancements involved (huge cocks and balls), plenty of CBT and CBB (cock and ball bondage) as well as public nudity or public humiliation.

More details can be worked out, especially a deeper plot beyond the sexual domination one.

Inspired by a wonderful idea by the talented PaleEnchantress.

I will play one of the party/victims. I'm looking for a seriously kinky and extreme dom to play the mage and others to play other party members/victims if necessary. Force sex between the victims is a possibility as well.

10) Time of Eve

Time of Eve or Eve no Jikan is a Japanese animated film by Yasuhiro Yoshiura.

"In the future, androids live side by side with humans – but not as their equals, as their slaves. Though they look identical, these androids must display a holographic ring over their heads so the difference is clear. One day, a boy named Rikuo finds abnormal activity patterns in the logs of his own android, and alongside his friend Masaki, he sets forth to find where the android has been. Much to their surprise, the duo discovers a secret café known as Eve no Jikan with a single rule: within its walls, there must be no discrimination between humans and robots. In this place, androids appear to be human and are even displaying signs of independence – a trait that should not be possible. Rikou finds his perceptions increasingly challenged as he struggles to come to terms with his own android, and the relationship between man and machines."

This is one of those challenging humans vs AI genre stories, it deals with how humans treat machines that appear human but have considerable behavioural differences. There is almost something of the owner/slave aspect. If you know the animated film, great. If you do not - no worries, we can hash out details.

In the film there is one curious relationship between two androids, neither of which realises the other isn't human and its that aspect that draws me to attempting an RP based on this universe. What if two machines, built to look and act like humans but struggling to have their AI learn as they went about what human values and morals are, were to meet in circumstances where neither knew, or could know, that the other was a machine?

I would be interested in exploring this as either two female androids, two males, or one of each gender. For the purposes of the RP we will assume their bodies were perfect human replicas in every sense permitting sexual acts in full.

11) Anime inspirations

I'm looking to play canon characters from these series, so please have an understanding of the setting and character(s). For the Eve no Jikan universe original characters will also work.

Eve no Jikan - this would be a background world only with OCs. I think two female androids both of which do not know the other isn't human could make for an extremely convoluted and unusual RP relationship.

Monogatari - Araragi with Senjougahara, Hanekawa or Kanbaru... Or all of them. Or just the girls with each other... Or shifting combinations worked in around oddities, manifestations and strange spirit entities. ;) I need to be clear that Elliquiy's writing rules means we'd need to increase character ages in some cases.

Haruhi Suzumiya - Kyon vs the world! Or is it Kyon changes the world to what he wants without realising it? One of the more clever and challenging anime I've ever enjoyed; you never do really know what's going on. We'd need to increase character ages.

Evangelion - any of the pilots... and pretty much any of the NERV personnel. And political skulduggery. And smut. Nuff said. We'd need to increase character ages.

Garden of Words - when Takao Akizuki finally turns 18 and 'learns to walk' he travels south to meet his ex-English teacher, the now 30 year old Yukari Yukino. How will the meeting go? What might happen? This relationship can go any number of ways from soft and fluffy romance to extreme D/s.

The Sky Crawlers - this dystopian alternative universe story enthralled me completely with beautifully rendered combat action scenes against a heartbreaking story of damaged relationships. Original or canon characters would work equally well.

EDIT: A general update and tidy up 27th July 2020.

EDIT: Another tidy and update 29th March 2021.

Haibane

Here's a character I used in one game that stalled early on but would be interested in playing her again in the right SF, Fantasy or Furry setting. Her name is Kushmare and she goes like this:

Name: Kushmare Aremonbae

Appearance: Kushmare stands about 8 feet tall (2m 44cm) and is a bipedal equine. She has a deep chocolate brown coat and her skin's oily sheen makes it appear almost purple in some light conditions. She has a cream blaze to her nose and cream skin and hair to her hocks and fetlocks. Her humanoid forelimbs at the hands and to beyond the wrists are also cream. Her tail, mane and eyelashes are a rich sable. Her skin is otherwise entirely hairless. Her eyes are a deep blue. Her torso sports a magnificent pair of breasts, high and firm, thick black nipples uptilted and erect. Unusually for her species she is what is termed a 'genmix' and has male genitalia rather than female. Her cock is of considerable length and girth, almost certainly too large for any human to take more than a few inches. Her testicles hang low in a soft, loose, black skin bag. Her genitalia swing when she strides and seeing her in motion can be a deep shock to those not used to such a creature. She is powerfully built and muscular and clearly weighs several hundred pounds. Her lower limbs end in equine hooves shod with ceramic shoes.

Hobbies: Kushmare's means to relax is as a scribe. She researches and compiles histories of her people's culture and society for a communal data retention project. She also writes fiction. Her other main hobby is cooking and she is an accomplished amateur chef, making up her own recipes rather than working to those of others. Her people are vegetarians so she never cooks with meat, though her people do cook with animal products, particularly dairy.

Profession: Kushmare works as an advisor to the ruling council of her city in the Triarten tier of society (minor nobility). Her role primarily concerns cultural and historical information as well as some case law. She also speaks nine tri-planetary tongues including Rhemian and Folgian. Her job is one that involves some negotiation as well as travel between the tri-planets on research projects.

Abnormalities: Due to shod hooves and her general body layout Kushmare is unable to climb anything beyond steep stairs and even struggles with very steep slopes or rocky inclines. Her race, the Numenare, are quite incapable of climbing cliffs or trees.

History: Kushmare was born on the planet Osirin and is of the Numenarian race. While her double gender is rare, it is not unknown and the fact of it gives her some small additional social status. The Numenarian habitually go naked although they do wear cloaks in harsh weather or when travelling so as not to offend other races. The tri-planet system of Osirin, Homrikon and Plar all orbiting closely in the Goldilocks zone of a Sol-type star named Sumra, is a confederation of races who are considerably more advanced technologically than contemporary humanity. Ion drives are commonplace, medical procedures have almost eliminated all major diseases including cancers and a system of organ cloning allows for extremely extended lifespans especially among the Rhemians who are the chief proponents of genetic manipulation. War and political conflict still remain although these frictions are limited to small fanatical groups whose issues are often resolved by negotiation. Money remains as purely digital tokens via a central tri-planet bank but in many cases people barter for goods and services in kind and finance is usually limited to investment and luxury goods. While Osirin itself has magnificent cities in the classical style, most Numenareans prefer to live a more rural lifestyle, connected and closer to nature and their towns and villages remain small and traditional in architecture, primarily built in timber and thatch. A settlement of 500 is considered quite normal, with towns rarely exceeding populations of ten times that. The equines live close to nature and have a deep respect for all life.

Ons: Bondage, bisexuality, BDSM, anal in all forms, natural surroundings, warm water, romance, tentacles, humiliation, oral.

Offs: Faeces, urine, vomit, gore, vore, any form of bloodletting such as cutting, any form of permanent damage such as broken bones or even muscular sprains, dislocations, etc. Some bruising is okay. No burns/flame play, no character death please. Smoking cigarettes or cigars or drugs is a pretty big off as well if the smoker is in a sexual situation with mine. Characters smoking who won't be having sex with mine is fine. Not a big fan of injecting/hard drugs though a fantasy RP application of drugs is probably going to be okay, its just the real-world parts that bother me.

Haibane

Here is a character I created many years ago, it seems a lifetime away now. He has been used in at least three RPs but never had the chance to really shine. He is best described by copying here an opening post from one of those old and fondly-remembered RPs. In crude terms he is a slime monster and he has enjoyed many wonderful tentacle sex sessions:

MU

Mu is Void. Mu is the absence. The absence of the Spirit, the reverse of Spirit. The emptiness, the Void left after Spirit - Kami - departs.

In ages past - less strongly today - the people of Japan held certain beliefs. Shinto. The belief that all things have Spirit - Kami. All things; sky, clouds, rain, trees, rivers, mountains, animals. Kami inhabit them all and animate them. When an animal dies, his Kami ascends to a further place. When a tree is felled, his Kami becomes embodied in what the tree becomes - a timber house, a boat, a fire, a chair. Kami exists perpetually.

Except Mu. Mu is Void. Mu comes into existence when the thing that Kami dwell in is utterly destroyed. Such events are rare but in recent centuries as people do more and more harm to natural things, the Mu become more common; a river that dries up and is lost because a dam breaks its life chain. A forest destroyed to make a town. A hill quarried away for its minerals leaving only an ugly scar.

Mu was once a forest, a swath of green life on a mountainside on northern Hokkaido. Now there is no forest. The Kami of the trees themselves remain, inside houses, furniture, tools, even toys but of the whole forest itself that is gone there is a broken link preventing his Kami from continuing here. When Kami depart something must fill the gap left behind. What is left behind is called Void, or Mu and Mu is the name given to the thing that fills the place of the departed Kami.

I am the Mu. I was a forest spirit. Now I am homeless.

There are a people of Hokkaido, in one local area who are descended from the primitive Ainu who dwelt there before the Slavic peoples spread east from Mongolia, China and Korea across the sea to Japan. The Ainu are ancient, a peasant race almost gone now. But they connected to Kami and Mu more closely than the people of Japan today. The Japanese took from the tribes of Ainu the Shinto beliefs but not all of them. A key part, a darker part; that of the Void was not passed over.

Those descended from the Ainu keep the knowledge of Void unto themselves, for it was a dark knowledge and a dark power. Each Mu, homeless, is granted an earth guide. For if Mu ceases there is nothing to take the place of his departing, for he already is that thing that has taken the place of departed Kami. If Mu should cease, imbalance would result and the consequences would be bad. So each Mu has its place. It is in the care of the Kami of an Ainu, always a female, always of the house Minase, an ancient, very ancient tribe, changed much over the generations through necessity but of unbroken blood.

The Minase females are the keepers of Mu. They hold sway over them, they protect them, they... lead and control them and with maho they speak with them, with their minds, not with their tongues. Mu can speak with his mind to his earth-guide, his Mistress. But Mu is... eager. Mu needs to be fed. Mu feeds in one certain way, on the sparks of the Kami of humans. Certain special sparks thrown off only at certain moments. There are some humans who burn brighter sparks than others - these are the females, their sparks are brighter than the males. More intense and longer lasting and they can spark repeatedly unlike many males. Mu feeds on these bright parts of the spirits of females. Mu is hungry. Minase-sama is Mistress over Mu but sometimes Mu pleases himself and departs...

Mu departs from Minase-sama and travels abroad, far away and feels her controlling power slipping away. He knows it is forbidden to be free of his Mistress but the flavour of the sparks of human power draw him for strongly that the earth-guide's controlling magicks can. So Mu breaks free and drifts, sampling the delightful sparks of human energy. Feeding. Mu is a free agent now, and without morals as we humans would understand them. Mu observes other humans going about their day, their working, their bathing, their eating, their playing. Mu has sensed the bright energy of many other females who live in the tight-packed community of stone and wood dwelling places upon a hill above the line of iron rails that is called Shikabe in a district named Futari though such labels are not relevant to the Mu. Mu observes the humans travelling the moving box upon the iron rails each day to a much vaster gathering of people and stone boxes that is called, to them, Sapporo.

The names are without meaning to Mu, he merely observes. He merely wants. He merely feeds.

This is Mu. This is his story of how he found this place. This is the story of his feeding.

I have been told not to do certain things, so Mu for now will not do them. But I want to watch, so I do. Watching is not forbidden. I go into the wash rooms of dwellings near to university park where many females are. I stay high up, in a corners by the ceilings where there is a shadow and remain hidden. It is hot in the rooms so the females will not feel me.

I watch them. From up here Mu has a good view down into the clear washing water the females sit in. Washing is a concept I don't understand. Having no body, no form, it or I, do not attract dirt.

But from here I can see clearly. The females, like all humans keep themselves inside their bodies. They are in there, I see them in there. Then they have their bodies too, vessels in which they live and can move them about. It seems such an odd way for life to exist, so... limiting. So awkward. Hot and cold bother them, damage can be done, they feel hurt, they cover their bodies in strange textile coverings and paint them with colours and tones from small bottles. They change the scalp covering - its colour, length and shape.

What a lot of effort spent in distracting unnecessary things...

The Mu has no body. The Mu simply is.

It is strange. The Mu does not understand a wash room. The Mu does not understand the vessels the humans have around them. However the vessels do appeal. They are satisfying to look upon, all of them. Being used to Mistress Minase I have spent a long time studying her vessel and entering it and touching it, so I have come to like it, even at times enjoy it. I know what to do to it to please the female that dwells inside it.

Staying still and silent in my upper corner I see the females who live here. They are young, though not the spawn of the humans. These females live together in dwellings and share sleeping chambers and eating rooms. They all walk or cycle each day across the way to the large stone structure of education where they sit in large spaces and their minds become numb. It is an odd process and quite alien to me.

It is a hot day, it is summer, the scents and breezes please me. As I wait at a place above the dwellings I observe. Behind the small shelter near the iron rails there is a not-dwelling place. Mu fails to grasp the function of it but many people enter it in daylight and depart again. At dusk it empties and is left deserted during darkness. It is not a dwelling where people sleep.

Mu is curious. Mu descends from his high tree branches and enters the structure.

Within are many compartments, some small, some much bigger. In one are tables where people sit and have heads filled with bored thoughts. In another two females brew tea. Mu understands tea, strong, clean and natural. Mu connects to the tea and its Kami. People enter this room to exchange thoughts by way of their tongues and sit and drink the tea. Then they depart. Mu moves on.

In a very large central part of the structure there is a sad space. In it are thousands of weak, lost Kami. Kami of trees but crushed and beaten down and folded and oppressed. These are books. Mu knows books, Minase-sama has important ones at her dwelling. Tomes that bind Mu to her. These books seem meaningless and are filled with meaningless ideas. Their Kami are weak, confused and broken such that the humans' spirits no longer feel a connection.

But...

Yes...

There! There it is! Something new and exciting. I move swiftly, in an instant and stop above this interesting thing. A female. She... is strong. In her spirit there is a strong spark. I can taste it. It is intense, ripe, young and sweet. There is spark here, strong spark. If Mu had lips, he would be licking them now.

Mu steals down to observe the female, the ripe scented one. He watches her thoughts. She is of the place of education and she has come here today to read and make notes of the ideas held within the folded pages of the weak Kami. She is a thing called... student. She studies to learn. She is learning... of the past, of her people's history, their culture, conflicts and many other confusing aspects of their world.

If Mu had a mouth he would be smiling. If Mu had a mind he would be amused at the parallels. The woman studies the books and learns. Mu studies the woman... and learns. He learns of what is going on in her head. She is not thinking of feudal customs or shogun or imperial decrees and peasant taxation. She is thinking of... mating? Hot coiling wet thoughts, lewd and primitive. The girl thinks of sex. Mu watches her intently, enjoying the spicy coiling rich ideas that swirl in her mind.

It is an aperitif. A starter. She will be the main course. Mu waits to see when she will depart and where she will go...

Haibane

Added Mu, someone I'm very fond of and would love to write as again.

Haibane

12) Trafficked/Enslaved

A story idea left wide open for a potential partner to brainstorm with me. Very definitely lots of rape, non-con, heavy bondage, gang-bangs, being filmed and the porn videos sold online (think "The Upper Room" but for real, not consenting actresses), slavery, lots of anal, degrading slutty clothing, lingerie, verbal humiliation, forced public nudity and humiliation, forced lesbian, denial and enforced orgasms. Apart from my offs of no snuff, toilety things and pain without sexual content I am pretty much open to a limitless rough BDSM RP where things are going to end up in Stockholm but the journey there will be hard and relentless. I am looking for a writer who knows all about bondage, actual BDSM play and is a true dominant without being arrogant or needing magic, drugs, hypnosis or other fantasy devices to take my character on a voyage of wonderful pain, humiliation and self-discovery.

13) Its a Trap!

Again, no real framework set in stone beyond what my writing partner(s) and I come up with. Probably a contemporary setting involving sweet delicate femboys and cross dressing and lovely thick long cocks and some BDSM. I'd much rather play the sub role again - I am simply in the mood to sub these days, I think my domme days are over ;)

The meeting could be casual such as on a train or at  party, or be constrained by circumstances such as at school or the workplace.

14) Shemales R Us

What a terrible title. I hate it but it gets the point across. Again, a basic idea left open for development but involving sexy femboys being transformed (drugs? magic?) into pretty young ladies with a delightful extra something in their panties. The game can take any shape and be in almost any setting. It could be an adventure by two (or more ... a number of my game ideas are suitable for 3 or more players) characters taking a journey of feminisation discovery or one character (male, female or shemale) leading or coercing the other into the lifestyle.

15) House of Gord[on]

A setting involving a BDSM club or private home hosted by a Mr Gordon where consensual slavery, bondage and other delicious BDSM-y things happen, usually in front of the video camera and usually for a website. Again, potential for an MP game.

Haibane

A general update and tidying of the opening post and links added to some of the anime inspirations.

I've also moved this post into here to tidy up having more than one thread running. I put this up a few days ago.

NEEDING TO SUBMIT

Its been a while since I posted a request thread of any kind but I've recently come back to E and have a small number of games going and want to add another one or two.

I'm very much into our contemporary world but with a few small fantasy changes. These can be drugs, surgical procedures, social changes or even something furry going on, maybe even contact with an alien race, but anyway, basically our contemporary world with the necessary small differences. I've done other settings such as Tolkeinian fantasy and some SF but these appeal less.

I very much want to play a deeply submissive role as a slave or other lowly entity vs a very dominant partner. I can play females and males but my males tend to be soft and feminine and like to be cross-dressed and feminized, oven transformed so if I play a male then transgender would be a big part of any story.

I'm a fan of a pairing set within a functioning living setting, so that we have other characters involved. NPCs can be run be either writer, or shared by both but some sort of community background through which the two main characters move and interact is quite an important feature for me. Character A and character B writing out events in complete isolation from anyone else is less appealing though I can see some plots where such might entirely or partly take place.

I'm into pony girls and slave girls as beasts of burden so a setting where there are no internal combustion engines but busty nude girls in pony boots do the transportation, taxi services, package delivery, etc. are all exciting. Maybe an extremely deviant community based on an Amish style.

I'm currently in a game that draws on ideas from The Stepford Wives where 'something in the water' affects males to become dominant and females to become submissive. That kind of setting appeals very much.

I have a 9-foot tall hermaphrodite horse lady character who is very obviously alien but there may be a story where she can be useful.

I'm less into furries but can do a passble bunny girl with an insatiable appetite for the thing rabbits are famous for.

A game style I've played a few times involves both the writers playing submissive characters and we both write a single or pair of NPC dominant characters. I've had some fun RPs with that set-up. One benefit of that arrangement is that the Dom(mes) always deliver exactly the kind of situation the Subs want ;)

My key interest however is to submit and my O/Os - linked to in my sig - give more detail on how far I'm happy to be dragged into humiliating and degrading servitude, which is quite a long way.

Please don't post here but drop me a PM if anything here interests you. I love a good natter and game planning can be as much fun as the RP itself.

EDIT, MAY 2023

After a very long break I have logged back into E to see what is going on.

Most of the stories listed at the top of this thread no longer appeal to me in exactly the structure listed but the general ideas in the post above do so if you've an idea you'd like to run past me or you think one of my ideas could be polished up with some fresh input, please drop me a PM.

I am happy to write in the 3rd person these days and would also be very happy to write as part of a small group.