My request thread (F looking for M)

Started by Neysha, September 07, 2011, 06:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neysha

Here goes nothing.

My Ons and Offs page, located in my signature, has all of my ons and offs, and to be honest, I'm horrible with ideas. It's taken me like a century to compile these ideas. I prefer jumping on someone elses idea for RP's to be honest, and still do. In fact chances are a lot of these story ideas were shamelessly stolen from someone else more creative. So if you see something you recognize, me is very sorry. :p

With that said, these story ideas are also meant to help you get an insight into my mindset and ummm diversity of my likes, since just listing my ons and offs might be insufficient. Oh and if you can't find a fit with any of these ideas, that's super okay. I don't expect anyone too. I'm open to a whole lot of things... and am willing to try lots of new things to... well for the most part. Feel free to drop me a PM. At the very least we can exchange dirty PM's. :p

And just FYI... I almost always do forum role plays.

Forum Role Plays.

Forum Role Plays.

Just to let that be clear. Never doing e-mail. I'm barely on Yahoo enough to be consistent so IM's would be infrequent and PM's seems.... blah. If you're going to write posts, just do it on a forum amirite?

Modern Stories:

The Running Game: Sort of based on the 'killer reality show' concept such as 'The Running Man' or other media where real violence is considered reality entertainment. In here we'll play the contestants of a crazy action filled competition for the entertainment of the masses. I'd expect colorful characters, settings, romance and of course lots of action for this role play if we carry it through.

Action Story Extravaganza/ Army of Two: Sometimes a boy and a girl meet and it's like fireworks. That's because she's an action girl and he's an action hero and thus the two of them when combined together are basically a battle couple. In the vein of Mr. and Mrs. Smith or the video game Army of Two. It should be a rollercoaster of thrills, spills and kills where the only thing higher then the sperm count of the hero is the body count that occurs in the thread. Feel free to suggest action adventure, historical epic, military science fiction or other themes. And if we need more girls, well I'll try and accommodate. :)

Adventure Story: I'm a fairly big fan of the classic adventure stories that while they live on in Video Games, aren't really something I see on film too often without being too overdone. Totally in the vein of Lara Croft, Indiana Jones, Congo or what have you.

21st Century Feminism: RP's in this vein will primarily be focused on interracial themes of Black masculinity and the submission of non-black females. Expect all sorts of debauchery suggested, such as miscegenation, impregnation, racial taboos, sex-based reparations, 'blacking' friends and family and other themes along that line. The basic gist will be stories focused on a certain segment of the male population gaining influence in society politically, culturally and socially which results in a very sexy shift of America's attitudes ethnically and more interestingly, sexually. Is an idea for an ideal society in the not so distant future. Already part way there with a black President, it's an idea that has been developed recently. It's a movement that allows women to revert back to their most base natural instincts. Under this movement, more dominant alpha males would be allowed to move freely from woman to woman, not tied down by marriage and encouraged to spread their seed in a Darwinian mindset of having the strong be the best breeders. Regular life in the United States would go on mostly unchanged, however, certain aspects would exist such as more women living together, mutually raising children and perhaps getting more of their emotional needs fulfilled by each other. Wealth is currently defined by money, in 21st century feminism it would be defined by physical and sexual prowess predominantly by the black male. There are a lot of different ideas and angles for playing out scenes from this idea and hopefully this paragraph has perhaps inspired some ideas of your own! Please PM to ask, it would be far too many for me to list my ideas for this here. Doesn't have to be Black males either, I'm flexible on a lot of the concepts of this idea.

The Labyrinth: Can be played out a multiple of ways. A Lara Croft style adventurer explores the ruins of some not so dead God of Virility (or similar portfolio) and encounters something far more sensuous and lively then she expected. We can ramp up the sinisterness of it or not as desired. The other idea would be undeniably more perverse and for all of the extreme sex lovers I occasionally get messages from, with either a male or female (or both) protagonists falling victim to a perverse criminal mastermind and sexual sadist. He captures victims including our protagonists for the sole purpose as being tools of his perverse pleasure, running them through a series of trials and obstacles that are meant to break and challenge them sexually and could include submission and torture and forced rape and other delightful topics that are big turnoffs for me in other RP's.

Old/Young Homeowners Association: A residential Homeowners Association with two older men or senior citizens as the Directors has the good fortune of having their newest homeowner moving in being a young attractive woman. Perhaps the older gentlemen help her move in, or waive her homeowner fees and in exchange, she pays them back with something far more amorous that pleases both parties involved.

Secret Agency: Similar to the Monster Hunter concept, but no monsters. The male protagonist will work for some secret intelligence or espionage agency and in the vein of the Bond films, go on a variety of adventures and whatnot that are hopefully filled with action, humor, adventure and lots of sex with various partners.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Paranormal Stories:

Post-Apocalypse: I'm interested in doing a general post-apocalyptic or apocalyptic themed story. My tastes are quite broad here with the disaster whether plague, economic collapse, solar flare or something more fantastical such as aliens or zombies (which are super cool btw). Also my tastes are broad for how realistic or thematic the setting would be, as with a small group of survivors or some enterprising fellow decided to find the most fun way possible to repopulate the Earth etc. I am a fan of Post-Apocalyptic media like Fallout and Mad Max and so forth etc. It can be heavily survivalist and take place during or after or well after, it all depends on the idea presented.

Terminator: Open to the general concept of a Terminator themed storyline, preferably or largely taking place in the modern world, though doing so in both or the post-apocalypse could be interesting as well. It'd have to be an AU setting most likely, perhaps treating only the first or first two movies as truly in continuity.

Monster Hunters: A special semi-secret branch of the US Marshals Service (yeah... I'm bored with secret NSA, FBI, CIA task forces) has been tasked to fight the threats, paranormal, supernatural and extra-terrestrial in origin. Unlike other black operations, the Special Circumstances Branch of the USMS operates with minimum staff and budgeting and often has to use its widespread federal authority to prosecute its cases while contradictory leave little footprint for the public to catch on. This RP will be a blend of action, adventure, and drama in various locales with lots of NPC's and of course... lots of sex going on for some random reason as they hunt down vampires or track aliens.

Giant Monster Hunters: Like the above idea, but involving even larger monsters or kaiju. It won't be quite like Pacific Rim but probably be a more modern or near future type of story involving having to take down giant monsters using contemporary resources. Thus it might be seen as more like a modern day version of Shadows of the Colossus. Needless to say, worldbuilding and plot discussion will need to be discussed, which should be just as fun.

Batman/Spider-Man Year One: I'd enjoy exploring a revamped, redone origin of either of these, or possibly other iconic superheroes of the DC/Marvel Universes. I'm not big into diving into stories rife with years of continuity RP wise, so Year One style stories are an easy way to explore canon characters and continuities from the beginning without getting hung up on the details of years of continuity. Plus it involves a fair bit of world building and we can leave our personal mark on the heroes and stories and universes which could be an enjoyable exercise.

Super Vigilantes: Two characters, both normal people trying to be vigilante heroes despite having no authority... or powers. One is obviously an amateur perhaps bent more on a nerd rage like revenge fantasy, the other one far more pragmatic and professional and not wanting to have the others death on their conscience, takes them under their wing so to speak, even though they are both more or less new to the type of vigilante justice. Sexcapades occur, and we can even have a parallel storyline going on with the villains that they are facing as well.

X-Men Origins: Loosely based off of this idea. It takes place close to the beginning of the Mutant Phenomenon in Human history though it doesn't necessarily need to involve the events that occur in that post. It's more to set the stage. Since it's an AU or reboot, the team can be comprised of different canons in the student body and faculty.

Inseminating the Marvel Universe: A Marvel Superhero based story where a sexy studly alien arrives on Marvel Earth with the purpose of starting a campaign of breeding with Earth's women as part of a plan to, well we can discuss that. Naturally he discovers there are superhumans on the planet and makes them the focus of his breeding campaign.

Demonlord's Harem: A Demonlord is is breeding an army, and selects for his impregnation only the finest examples of the female gender: those with strong, athletic bodies and large, productive breasts.  The young members of his brood will have hungry mouths! These breeders will, as becoming of their position, be well taken care of and enjoy lodging in the high tower of his citadel, a intimidating complex which stands impressively over the countryside.   

Project Safehouse: Based off my RP with RedMoon of the same name[/url]. Originally satirical but it could conceivably be played straight. Involves harem building and post-apocalyptic themes, as well as giving the freedom of lots of sexual kinks to be explored.

Science Fiction: I don't mind science fiction, but I prefer well fleshed out settings as opposed to random OC ones. Or even crossover type settings.

Contest of Champions: An interdimensional being has decided to use his powers for the purpose of entertainment in creating the ultimate reality shows.  He gathers contestants across the multiverse to compete in various events and competitions.  The crossover aspects alone would be fun.  But it could be played in an original setting as well.

Franchise Wars Crossover: This might be an excuse to having encounters, sexual and otherwise, in epic crossovers but I've noticed a trend of most of the popular entertainment and media. For example Time Warner owns HBO, DC Universe, New Line Cinema, and the Cartoon Network among other properties or the Disney Corporation owns Marvel Comics, Touchstone Pictures, Pixar, Disney, ABC etc. NBC Universal actually owns Blizzard-Activision along with NBC, Universal and Canal+ Group. In a perfectly insane world, that would allow the creation of truly epic crossovers. I wouldn't mind doing an idea, which maybe tongue in cheek, exploring such epic crossovers.

Multiverse Cops: Another mega crossover idea, but deals with a certain law enforcement agency, much like the Men in Black or Green Lanterns but instead of monitoring aliens on Earth or keeping the peace in space, this special law enforcement body is busy making sure the multiverse is kept safe, stable and secure more then anything. Reality can break and its up to these guys, gals and others to make sure to hold it all together as best as they can.

Lost In Fiction: Almost similar to above ideas but more of a mega crossover idea with an original setup, either various crossovers or composite universes and open to discussions on ideas.

Low Fantasy: Always interested in Low Fantasy themes, just never seems to work out with me for various reasons but I am a fan of Conan comics and the original films. (I'll admit never having read much literature of course but I'm sure it's awesome.)

Previous Notable RP's

My Previous Elliquiy RP's can be found HERE!

A lot of my erotic writing experience has been before Elliquiy where I role played on Literotica so samples of my writing might be skimpy here. But here are some relevant links y'all can scout out, see if I'm up to your standard and we can do something beautiful and arousing together. :)

Bloodlines of the Sith My first truly successful RP on Literotica. It's set in the Star Wars universe, sometime before the films, and involves a Dark Jedi Master capturing and corrupting and turning a hotheaded and rather aggressively minded Jedi Warrior to his side and becoming his apprentice... as well as his sexual partner. Lots of interplay and character drama with other secondary characters like Sith Empire officers and the Dark Jedis other apprentices. Some NC scenes and a cool lightsaber duel in the beginning. :)

In the Beginning - One of my first role plays on Lit, with an experienced writer. It's about a High School teacher who gets it in his mind to recruit High School seniors into his own private harem to use for his own sexual pleasure and enjoyment. Lots of group sex and some girl on girl action going on. Sexy stuff... IMHO. We had about ten girls in the harem until the other author had to bail. :(

Inseminating the Marvel Universe - A Marvel Superhero based story where a sexy studly alien arrives on Marvel Earth with the purpose of starting a campaign of breeding with Earth's women as part of a plan to conquer the planet. Naturally he discovers there are superhumans on the planet and makes them the focus of his breeding campaign. This story features She-Hulk, Titania, Black Cat, Black Widow, Susan Storm and Maria Hill before it pewtered out. One of my favorite stories.

The Order of Things - Another modern day story in which my fellow author disappeared. Lovely story in which I explored various themes I was somewhat unfamiliar with. The main story is a cool rocker chick meets up with this cute, hunky guitarist and they hit it off. The story gets rapidly more complicated and steamy, with themes of incest, impregnation and drug use and rape bubbling up. Loved writing it though.

Demonlord Consort. - Typical story of girl becomes powerful Sorceress and summons super studly Demonlord to be her consort. Basically every girls dream right? It might seem like a bad idea, and really, there are downsides to having your lover being a Demonlord, but I think it works out story wise, especially with all of the demon on girl action that went on in this thread.

Making of an MMA Champion: - Modern day story, where a former US Army Ranger moves in with his sister and sisters roommate. Not nearly as much sex as one would expect, but plenty of it still. I mainly liked this story because we were both fans of Mixed Martial Arts and had trained in it before. Has themes of incest, but a lot of (very sexy) vanilla sex going on, with some threesomes and sapphic action later on. Also... loads of martial arts action.

Tough Brotherly Love : - Written with the same author as the MMA Champion story, this is essentially a similar format of story, except a recently released prisoner instead of army vet who moves in with his sister. A lot more sex involved, with a lot more different women and still some incest sprinkled throughout. The characters here though are a bit darker, and more complicated and dysfunctional however, which made it even more fun to write when sex wasn't happening.

Ons and Offs:

I filled out my Role Play Preferences and I think I filled it out correct enough but if your hazy on something, please feel free to shoot me a PM. This will be my attempt to ratchet down my likes and dislikes in a general sense. Ultimately, I feel I am personally quite broad in my tastes for settings, sex acts and characters, but I usually react, as opposed to being proactive when it comes to developing RP ideas since I find myself preferring to work off of someone else... literary speaking.

Characters

I prefer portraying a character between being a teenager or young adult and maybe upwards into the forties or so if the story truly calls for it. But I like playing around my age, that of a young woman. I lean towards being submissive if I have a preference, and can be very submissive and enjoy it if the plot calls for it but I do enjoy playing 'strong' characters.

Impregnation: A rather huge fetish of mine is the thought of getting impregnated and the more perverse it is, the more appealing it is to me. Like being bred, or being impregnated by something inhuman or oviposition etc.
Superhero Settings: I'm a fan of comic book style superheroics. Original is fine. Or original characters in an existing setting. I'm most familiar with Marvel and less so with DC. I only follow one Marvel character and even that is intermittent. Most of my comic book knowledge is from internet browsing or doing the same in bookstores/libraries etc.
Science Fiction: Space Opera is my favorite. Military science fiction is appealing to, as are the various post-apocalypse scenarios.
Fantasy: I'm open to fantasy settings. Low fantasy like Conan is somewhat appealing. Big strong barbarian types. :)
Domination/Submission: I don't mind playing with dominant male partners and being submissive to them but I'm not big on bondage type themes.
NonHumans: I'm curious about having furry partners but not being one at all. I'm more open to some fantasy races like Orcs and Elves and Minotaurs etc or aliens and demons might be appealing too. Willing to give tentacles a try as well.
Group Sex: I love the thought of harems, and group sex/orgies/breeding parties in general. I don't mind portraying multiple female characters if need be, or joint controlling several characters as well.
Blowjobs: I don't mind writing good blowjob scenes, with lots of cock and scrotum worship and getting facials in the end. A bonus if there is cleaning of another girl or cum swapping with another woman afterwards etc.
NonConsensual: I'm open to abduction/kidnapping/enslavement stories and like many, I like it when the relationship eventually grows into becoming consensual etc.
Interracial: I enjoy the loving with all races... though Black guys in general I might enjoy just a little bit more. ;)

Iffy:

Bondage: Not a fan of bondage for its own sake and I don't find sexual restraints, or orgasm/pleasure control etc to be arousing. Whips and leather don't really do much for me as well in and of itself. However I can accept and find bondage appealing if its a part of a nonconsensual story, as opposed to a "voluntary" bondage scenario.
Lesbian: I find other women appealing, but I'm not a lesbian in real life or even bisexual and when I've tried girl on girl RP's... they just don't seem to grab my attention. Like I need a phallus in there or something.

Dislikes:

My role play preferences probably has most of my turn offs listed...

Errata:

When I was writing "In the Beginning" with my fellow co-author we decided we should have an album of named girls we can reference that we could pick and choose to have as potential women in our story. Over the past few years, that list of women has expanded drastically and even into a second album. The first album, Class, is for all of the minor celebrities who look to be roughly in their older teens or twenties. It's been a handy resource in a lot of my RP's, especially where we need to pick multiple women for multiple roles in the thread. And by having the name of the actress, we can always google up more images and other reference material to further flesh out the character.

If you would like to add a lovely woman to the album, feel free to contact me about it. Always looking to expand the album and its utility.

Album Directory

Class Album

Also in my sig is a link to my ons/offs and current and past role plays in case your curious or desire writing samples to reference.
That's aboot it.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Behemoth

Hey Neysha. There are a few ideas here I like. PM coming your way :-)

-Behemoth

jewperhero

i'd love to the high school or a  superhero one

Neysha

Quote from: jewperhero on September 24, 2011, 11:54:14 PM
i'd love to the high school or a  superhero one

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss the possibilities
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Neysha

Made my annual update to my request thread. Further minor edits may occurs in the coming days. We'll see.
My Request Thread

Jester

Love this idea!

21st Century Feminism

May i have permission to talk to you about it? x

Neysha

Bumpski! Might have room for an RP or two due to recent inactivity.
My Request Thread

Metro Mech

can we do Demonlord's Harem together? I was thinking of using Bel or some other sort of humanoid demon
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O