Sailor Moon: Infinite Dreams (Recruiting, Come one come all! LGBT friendly!)

Started by Angie, April 10, 2015, 04:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Wolfy

Dimir

I apologize but I'm dropping from this plot. I realize I should focus on my four current RP threads and one of them is a Sailor Moon story (found after I applied to this thread). Best of luck though with this story. :)
My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

Angie

Well then...we kinda need more people then. Because I wanted at least 5 people and now we're down to 3 with elite coming back in when he's got internet.

So uh...anyone?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Sinestra

You know, we could start with less. I mean, the original show started with just Sailor Moon. Each person could start solo, meet up, that kind of thing?

Meanwhile we keep bumping this thread, like I'm doing now.

Come on Knights! Scouts!
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Angie

I suppose we could, but I dunno. I guess as long as I have everyone start out mortal and then become magical it should work...I guess I just wanted to see if there was more interest in this before I started anything.

Wolfy

Angie

The plan was to have everyone start solo and meet up later, only for certain things to happen.

Sinestra

Well, I'm down for either starting now, or waiting to see if more interest. I understand if you want to get a few more interested before starting, since it's pretty common for people to drop out of games after they start. :(
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

MaiMizzu

Is the claimed/unclaimed list in the first post up to date?

Edit: If so, I think I would like to be either Venus or Moon... prolly Venus moreso than Moon. Would that be cool? Or Uranus... or... or... I LOVE THE SENSHI! I MIGHT need to be told who to play...
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Wolfy

*Waits patiently while sharpening Scythe* ^0^

Also Yugi!!!...

Can Satomi be a fan of Kurai? ;3

She likes to Cosplay, and Kurai is a voice actress..^0^

Yukina

Quote from: Wolfy on April 26, 2015, 09:59:59 PM
*Waits patiently while sharpening Scythe* ^0^

Also Yugi!!!...

Can Satomi be a fan of Kurai? ;3

She likes to Cosplay, and Kurai is a voice actress..^0^

Possibly.

Angie

Quote from: MaiMizzu on April 26, 2015, 09:42:36 PM
Is the claimed/unclaimed list in the first post up to date?

Edit: If so, I think I would like to be either Venus or Moon... prolly Venus moreso than Moon. Would that be cool? Or Uranus... or... or... I LOVE THE SENSHI! I MIGHT need to be told who to play...

It is updated the moment I get told who someone wants to reserve. As you can see, it is quite quiet around here, so low chance of being swiped out. Take your pick, you lovely person you!

MaiMizzu

Do you have any preferences as to who you'd like to see in the RP? As I said.. I can't pick...
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Angie

Having a Moon would be helpful. And I didn't want to open my notes up too quickly, but Moon...I have plans for any Moon or Terra Knight.

MaiMizzu

I hate to say this, but after consulting with my consultant (that's what they are for!) I think I need to stick with Venus. I know her the best, I think. And I've been wanting to play her for a while

Angie

Fair enough! Damnit, no Moons...ah well, to the shelf with ye plans!

apygoos

people may like Usagi and her descendents, but they dont like being her.
giving this some consideration though, not sure what i would have the most fun with.

MaiMizzu

*takes the idea off the shelf, dusts it off perty and shines it.. hands it back to Angie-chan*  So you hold onto this.. I'll play Moon. I realized... we're not playing the girls, we're essentially playing descendants. I can take elements of Usagi-chan I like and go with it.. I'll work on a CS sometime today.

apygoos

and if Ashley is gonna be Moon, I'll be Terra Knight, since i would basically be her mamo-chan and she would just neverendingly fangirl over that <3

Angie

Quote from: MaiMizzu on April 27, 2015, 09:27:05 AM
*takes the idea off the shelf, dusts it off perty and shines it.. hands it back to Angie-chan*  So you hold onto this.. I'll play Moon. I realized... we're not playing the girls, we're essentially playing descendants. I can take elements of Usagi-chan I like and go with it.. I'll work on a CS sometime today.

Should have made sure you understood that since you did make a comment about wanting to be Venus-should have checked to clear up any confusion. But hey, I get my Sailor Moon, you guys get your game, everyone wins except the bad guys. But do they ever win?

Oh wait... >:)

Quote from: apygoos on April 27, 2015, 09:35:56 AM
and if Ashley is gonna be Moon, I'll be Terra Knight, since i would basically be her mamo-chan and she would just neverendingly fangirl over that <3

Why, now I'm getting both Sailor Moon and Terra Knight? Oh by the powers of truth and light...I'm going to enjoy this. MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Wolfy

Hmm...Would Sailor Pluto be a more independent type of Scout?

In the original Manga she was the guardian of the door of time and space, as well as a keeper for one of the keys to unlock Sailor Uranus, If I remember correctly.

Angie

Only if you want her to be. Venus is the only one that's getting a little shackled to their original concept of "bodyguard of the Queen", otherwise, play it your way.

Wolfy

:P I had pictured her as one to act independently of the others, though she'll help them when needed.

Angie

I don't know how often Pluto will get to be on her lonesome, the plans of the villains will pretty much require the whole group. Though now that I think about it, once you guys actually start getting Dream Powers, splitting up and dealing with smaller threats could be a viable thing...thank you Wolfy, now I have more I can throw at everyone! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA! (Fuck, I'm sounding like Queen Beryl, aren't I...)