Freezing Anime/Manga RP [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, July 27, 2015, 11:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Just finished watching the first season of Freezing on Netflix and I plan on watching season 2 (Freezing Vibration) soon.  I would love to find a female writing partner to partake in a story based on the plot and setting of the Freezing series.  Looking for someone whom is willing to read and write at least a few detailed paragraphs per post.  There will of course be romance/sex involved but I would like to focus on developing the plot and our characters as well in order to keep the story entertaining and engaging.

Basically I'm looking for a female writer to play as an upperclassman, one of the Pandora in training with great speed and power.  My character would be one year younger than her, a Limiter to help her train and assist her in battle against Nova.  I would love to see them develop their skills as partners and grow stronger.  Maybe have them deal with some conflicts and rivalry in the school as they try to earn rank and respect...and of course there is always the life-threatening situations of dealing with the Nova.

Since the bond between Pandora and her Limiter is strengthened by trust of the body and mind, along with shared senses then there would be a romance between our characters.  As indicated by the anime/manga many Pandora and Limiters are intimate with each other and after the academy a good amount of them even end up getting married.  Details of our characters, their relationship, and the story/plot as a whole can certainly be discussed.  Really just putting this request thread out here to see if anyone is interested in a Freezing based setting.  If you are interested then please send me a PM!