Millennium Slave Law [Players Wanted]

Started by Haibane, May 28, 2012, 07:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

Quote from: Haibane on June 01, 2012, 05:57:09 AM
Yes, I feel a bit guilty about that. Its really a players wanted thread and since no new players are showing interest now, its served its purpose until I need to bump it to do more recruiting in the future. Everyone with an approved character can move to the OOC very soon, probably in a few hours when I've done the character avatars and the characters bio thread is up.

Lol thats not so bad :) and yay! OOC soon. Can't wait *bounces*

Montagne

Also, changed my name, just so everyone's still aware this is Red Doctor :) So any PM's for Rayn go to Atlas now.

Dashenka

*is all ready to go and stuffs Haibane with tea and biscuits to get her started :P*
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dashenka

Haha it always works for me... Got my fresh batch of Whittard fresh from England today :D
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Haibane

Mm, we have Whittard's white chocolate drink powder. So you get a cocoa style drink but its white chocolate flavour. Boy is that good in winter curled up by the fire!

Missy

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but . . .

1) Has this game already begun?

2) Are applications still open?

3) What's the minimum time requirement?

I would like to play this game, since this sort of female subjugation is one of my favorite, though strictly fantasy, kinks. I'm a little worried about needing to get on absolutely every day however, since I'm not 100% sure if I can get on every single day right now.

Haibane

Hi MCsc

1) Not yet, much OOC planning has been done and I will get the IC threads up this week.

2) Yes they are. For both slave and free characters.

3) I'm guessing a post every 48 hours would be reasonable - say 2 a week minimum. Of course at first a game can be very hectic due to everyone's enthusiasm with shiny new toys which means a higher posting rate may occur early on, so if you are unsure of your ability to commit time now I suggest you hold off and come in later when you know you have more time.

4) I would ask you to skim-read through this thread though to get a good idea of the kinds of things the players have been discussing - and the opening post fully so you can get a good idea of the game world.

Thank you for showing an interest!

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

helvorn

Quote from: Atlas on June 01, 2012, 10:21:36 AM
Also, changed my name, just so everyone's still aware this is Red Doctor :) So any PM's for Rayn go to Atlas now.

I'm planning on playing a slave with Atlas.

helvorn

Haibane

Quote from: DarkRose15 on June 04, 2012, 01:14:27 PM
My char is done.
Can you link me to the final version please?

Vaulera

Sorry I was so slow on posting my character, my arm was violently broken, my bad.

Character Image:
Player Name: Vaulera
Character Name: Theresa Miller
Status (Free/Slave): Slave
If free, occupation: Slave
List other characters yours knows: ~please list each by name and whether they are a friend or business associate~ (This one can be changed, but I'm open to suggestions)
If slave, state owner: Unowned
Nationality: Danish
Physical attributes: 115 Pounds, 5,3, black hair, blue eyes, D, 32, 26, 30
Background and Personality Notes: Theresa has had a rather hard knock life, growing up in a foster home and being raised with little to no moral values, taught that women were always lesser to men, that they were to be treated as  an animal might be. This combined with repeated harassing from her foster parents and siblings led her to flee from their custody at the age of fifteen, not yet old enough to be given to the public. For the next three years, Theresa learned the ins and outs of human atrocities, the once perfect looking cities reduced to bleak and superficial nightmares. At the age of eighteen, she was found and made a slave, to be used by the public however they may, but she had to go through an institution and was forced into the collar.

I really hope I wasn't too late because of the busted arm, if someone really wants a slave, I'm completely up for this, if you spot any errors, please tell me, thanks.

Missy

I've been able to finish reading the entire thread the prior night and must say it looks interesting, though I'll take your advice and maybe step in a little later.

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Haibane

@ Vaulera - Theresa looks okay. We are RPing in the contemporary world, unchanged from modern times except for the slave law. There's no sci-fi here, which is why this line:

Quotethe once perfect looking cities reduced to bleak and superficial nightmares.

Confuses me a little. With the removal of any post-apocalyptic references I think we are good to go and you can step into the OOC and join the conversation!

@ MCsc - not a problem. Take care!

@ DarkRose - Thanks! I haven't added Julien Sabatier to the list of people she knows as Urbanzorro hasn't confirmed with anyone so far as I know, which other characters his knows. Feel free to join in the conversation in the OOC.

Snake

I'm interested but I'm not sure at all if it's even possible to shoehorn in an American newly-graduated-fro-college character out to do a world jaunt and stopping over for a while in Monaco.

innerslut

I'm definitely interested in playing a slave. I had an idea for my character: she is the only daughter of a very wealthy business man. Her father is a supporter of freedom, and has plenty of money to pay for her freedom her entire life, so she isn't worried. Then something happens, maybe he is caught trying to help women, and they lose all their money right before her 18th birthday. He goes to jail, so there is no male relative to take her, so she gets thrown into public custody.
My Ons & Offs

<a href=http://www.f-list.net/c/puta>Detailed List of My Sexual Preferences

Vaulera

My bad, that was a little abstract reference to a poem written by a Canadian poet who had lived as a homeless man for two years. So that was meant to really say that it appeared better than it really was, human depravity and poverty and such, hinting at a large conglomerate ignorance.

Chrystal

Quote from: Snake on June 05, 2012, 01:02:30 PM
I'm interested but I'm not sure at all if it's even possible to shoehorn in an American newly-graduated-fro-college character out to do a world jaunt and stopping over for a while in Monaco.

If he's got enough money he should be able to. Make him the son of Will Doors, owner of Milisoft... Or something? (Helpful suggestion)

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Haibane

Quote from: innerslut on June 05, 2012, 03:43:42 PM
I'm definitely interested in playing a slave. I had an idea for my character: she is the only daughter of a very wealthy business man. Her father is a supporter of freedom, and has plenty of money to pay for her freedom her entire life, so she isn't worried. Then something happens, maybe he is caught trying to help women, and they lose all their money right before her 18th birthday. He goes to jail, so there is no male relative to take her, so she gets thrown into public custody.
That story seems reasonable. A public slave is usually trained by the BFA (or BAF if local) and then collared and sold on to a registered trader. I don't have the scope in-game to conduct the initial BFA training, etc so would it be okay if your character was already trained and broken, ready for sale?

She could still be new to her owner and be taught his/her rules and routinmes as the story goes on, that kind of detail is easy to incorporate.

@ Vaulera - in that case it's not your bad, but mind at showing my ignorance. I had a very small voice insid eme telling me that was what you might be intending but I had no way of knowing. Sorry if I seemed too dumb to get it! As long as we're all on the same page by all means keep that reference in.

innerslut

Sure. I'm open to that. Or, if anyone was looking to play a BFA official, maybe she got assigned to them to be trained and later sold. Just putting that out there in case anyone was leaning in that direction for their character. Either way, she's ready for a new owner ;)
My Ons & Offs

<a href=http://www.f-list.net/c/puta>Detailed List of My Sexual Preferences

Vaulera

It really isn't ignorance, it is an obscure poetry reference even in Canada.

Haibane

Quote from: innerslut on June 05, 2012, 04:45:12 PM
Sure. I'm open to that. Or, if anyone was looking to play a BFA official, maybe she got assigned to them to be trained and later sold. Just putting that out there in case anyone was leaning in that direction for their character. Either way, she's ready for a new owner ;)
We have a BAF official but for various reasons that you'll find on here and the OOC I simply prefer not to RP the training phase. In my RPs I much rather have subs already broken in and then begin a a'slice of life' setting with their owner.

Unless you negotiate with a player in the OOC thread to have her already owned, she would begin in one of the city's salesrooms unowned (except by the trader who owns the premises - possibly a player, possibly an NPC) and then a player character will buy her.

Please submit a character sheet here or in a PM to me, using the template from the front page. Thanks!

Acid Lips

Haibane

No, feel free to submit a character after you're read the first post!