Pleasant Valley { Interest check }

Started by KikuLei, November 14, 2011, 04:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Well yes but that scenario entails she arrived there in a group. I would need to find a reason for her presence there if she arrives alone.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

JackWhite

Since she's rich she might have been on vacation in LA while Aria was doing some photoshoots there and the two of them became friends

RedEve

So she's there with Aria? That might work. What do you think Gaga?

GaGa88

I like it. I was thinking that if they're already friends, that they would have already slept together or maybe not? What do you think, Red?
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 12:33:12 PM
I like it. I was thinking that if they're already friends, that they would have already slept together or maybe not? What do you think, Red?

Secret lesbian lovers?  >:)

Capone

I have an idea for a character, but wanted to double check if it would still be in the nature of the town to have an Adult Video/Book Store.

GaGa88

JackWhite

I don't know about an adult store in such a small town. Wouldn't it give too much rumours in town when they saw someone enter there?

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 12:44:57 PM
I'm down with that, Red.

So they are bisexual but have been fuck-buddies for a while? That works. :)

Why would she have joined Aria on this trip?

Capone

It depends on the town. Here in South Jersey towns sort of bleed edge-to-edge, so you'll have ritzy upper-class white people right next to urban ghetto with white trailer trash not too far off.

The sort of small town I'm envisioning, an adult video/book store would probably be on a less-used street closer to low-income homes, so there'd be traffic, just not in the "pristine" part of town that everyone shows to those not from the area.

GaGa88

Quote from: RedEve on January 22, 2012, 12:53:57 PM
So they are bisexual but have been fuck-buddies for a while? That works. :)

Why would she have joined Aria on this trip?
Hm, because Aria wanted to see how she would react to such a small town and she's kind of attached to Barbara now, although it would be hard to get Aria to admit that. Good question would be, would Barbara have gotten even the tiniest bit angry about Aria's scandalous romp with that marries photographer? :)

JackWhite

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 01:09:27 PM
Hm, because Aria wanted to see how she would react to such a small town and she's kind of attached to Barbara now, although it would be hard to get Aria to admit that. Good question would be, would Barbara have gotten even the tiniest bit angry about Aria's scandalous romp with that marries photographer? :)

If she is angry about it that could lead to Barbara getting off with some of the guys for some kind of revenge

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 01:09:27 PM

Would she know about it?

GaGa88

I'm thinking she would. Aria was going to, but before she could, fashion magazines and the internet got it first.

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 01:51:35 PM
I'm thinking she would. Aria was going to, but before she could, fashion magazines and the internet got it first.

So she already knows about it before they go to Pleasant Valley?

GaGa88

Um yeah, before they got to the town.

JackWhite

Quote from: RedEve on January 22, 2012, 01:54:02 PM
So she already knows about it before they go to Pleasant Valley?

Barbara might wanna hear if it's true or not from Aria herself.

RedEve

Well that must have been a fun trip over there. :D

GaGa88

Aria could have tried to tell Barbara that the allegations are true but found that she couldnt. So, maybe part of her reason for bringing Barbara to Pleasant Valley is that she wants to tell her in a not so populated place. How does that sound, Red?

RedEve

Works for me. So where would she be right now?

GaGa88

She could have been sleeping at Aria's and woke up with Aria nowhere to be found. You could get started by having her call Aria, if you'd like.

Miyu

Capone

I'm no GM (haven't even put a character sheet up), but it looks like the ratio may be willing to have another lady involved.

adifferenceinsize

Quote from: KikuLei on January 21, 2012, 04:38:22 PM
I should probably ask adifferenceinsize to finish his profile. So we know his ons , offs , limits, ect.

I'll have it polished up in a while. I'm just having a bit of writer's block of a sort on setting out his tastes. I have a rough idea for the back story, and I think I've got the rough idea of what he's into, but I just can't seem to translate that into words.

One question - where about are the guys in the city group supposed to be from? I'm assuming a city somewhere in the Northeast, but are we thinking like NYC, Philly, Boston, or somewhere else? A bit of the back story for Darrell depends a good bit on this.

KikuLei

Quote from: adifferenceinsize on January 22, 2012, 06:10:27 PM
I'll have it polished up in a while. I'm just having a bit of writer's block of a sort on setting out his tastes. I have a rough idea for the back story, and I think I've got the rough idea of what he's into, but I just can't seem to translate that into words.

One question - where about are the guys in the city group supposed to be from? I'm assuming a city somewhere in the Northeast, but are we thinking like NYC, Philly, Boston, or somewhere else? A bit of the back story for Darrell depends a good bit on this.

Well , we haven't given a specific place for Pleasant Valley either so honestly any of it works.  He can originally be from anywhere but, the School's placement if he was in college or with any of the guys he arrived with depends on the others as well.