Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

well at least i'm not flashing people mmmm

CaptainErotica

Seems like nowadays you bend over more for your friends than me. Evil Pixie? Hah! the only thing evil about you is your desire to please ever other man but the one your with. It's over I'm outa here.

/break up.

((nothing personal Pixie. I just saw your Avatar and this popped into my head.))

Sweet Innocence

I'm sorry.  You keep rising from the ashes and getting them all over my carpet.  I'm giving you the brush off.
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

CaptainErotica

I've tasted your sweetness and stolen your innocence. now it's time for me to say goodbye.

/break up

((I thought I had my avatar up. It's working now.))

Beguile's Mistress

I should have know better than to take candy from a stranger. 

DarkAngel

I'm not sure I even know what you are , We are done

CaptainErotica

You know you use to dress that way for me, but now your always too tired, or not in the mood. you know what? take your leather and latex wearing ass back to Jabroni Dr where it belongs. we're through.

DarkAngel

See what happens when you play with the wrong melons , We are through

CaptainErotica

Well if you let me play with yours i wouldn't of had to play with your sisters. Take a hike. We're history.

DarkAngel

Snorts I get more fun out of my vibrator then  I do you

CaptainErotica

((Wow had to think about this one.))

That's because you always complain when I try to switch things up. With you it's always vanilla or nothing. How about some Rocky Road every once in awhile. You and your vibrator can vibrate on out of my life.

Rescate

I used to think you meant icecream! Now you realise you meant that man from the gentleman's club- how could you!?
Rather/Not. *** Apologies and Absences

There's a fine, fine line between a fairytale and a lie.

CaptainErotica

at least he was willing to put out. I got tired of begging you for a night of passion and instead get lectured about my minor character flaws. Two words for you babe.  Broke Up.

Butterflykiss

Goodbye, JustRob. I'm leaving you for your brother, JustBob.

DarkAngel

What is with you and that damn bug can't it be a different bug but no you have to be little miss sunshine "We are through!!!"

precious

No booty should matter more to you than MINE.  It's over.  :|

Jag

That incessant lip chewing habit just has to stop. I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving you.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

DarkAngel

See I think you want me but really you want my brother "Its through"

Misery

Nyx? I just can't keep up with your identity changes, I need some space. 
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Sora

You banned me for no reason! It's over.
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

DarkAngel

Secrets and confusion , I don't know who you are good bye

CaptainErotica

I liked you better when you were the Pixie. Goodbye. Ta-ta, toodle-ooh.

DarkAngel

CaptainErotica

when I met you, you were an Evil Pixie, then you decided you were something else and now your an Angel? Yeah right. Come see me when you've solved your identity crisis.

P.S. I've changed the lock so your key is useless. I'll let you in to pick up your things.

DarkAngel

Bite Me ! burns all your clothes , bust out your windows in your car and then writes a note on your leather seats "WE are through